The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Fan Fiction and Writing Writer's Lounge
What's your fav first gen pokemon?

Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.

Closed Thread

Old December 8th, 2017 (2:35 AM).

Hey all! Interested in artsy's people take on the below... :D

What's your favorite first gen pokemon and what whacky crazy silly story can you muster up? Like, what kind of scenes do you picture them in? I saw this recently https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VFDHL7awyg

It made me think of parodies of certain pokemon, and thought I'd pick the brains of poke fans to see what crazy things they can imagine a certain pokemon doing or what kind of trouble they get into! Share your thoughts!
    Old December 8th, 2017 (7:35 PM).
    Darkinium Z

Nature: Sassy
    Hey, so I noticed you already posted this thread in the First Generation section, I'm going to have to close this. While I'm assuming you're asking something creative here, I'm a bit confused what you're asking. Like what scenarios we think certain Pokemon can be in? And if so, why only first generation Pokemon and not the other ones? But yeah, for now I feel that might fit better in First Generation if you only want discussions of those Pokemon. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know through PM.

"Meowth are all right. They don't care who you are or anything."
    Foul Play [Chapter Four up!]
    Closed Thread

Quick Reply