• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ultimate Pokémon Hybrid: Revived!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years

[size=+2]The Ultimate Pokémon Hybrid![/size]

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to merge two different Pokémon together? How about ten of them? In this game, based on the original thread by Solar Snivy, we head deep into the bowels of Cinnabar Island's laboratory to partake in some harmless genetic engineering! Who knows, you might end up with the Pokémon of your dreams!​

How to Play

• The hybrid starts off as an ordinary Pokémon.

• Each poster adds a physical trait to the hybrid from a Pokémon of their choice.

• Describe the particular trait you have added, following on from the last post.

• The ultimate hybrid is complete when 10 Pokémon have been merged. Then it starts all over again!

• That's it! Feel free to post any artwork. I'll be keeping records of all the finished hybrids here.

Examples

Example:
Poster 1:
The ultimate hybrid is a Shinx with...

Poster 2:
#2 - Adding Sandshrew.

The ultimate hybrid is a Shinx with Sandshrew's body.

Poster 3:
#3 - Adding Swadloon.

The ultimate hybrid is a Shinx with Sandshrew's body and Swadloon's leaf cape.

Poster 4:
#4 - Adding Flareon.

The ultimate hybrid is a Shinx with Sandshrew's body, Swadloon's leaf cape and Flareon's ears.

...And so on!

The Ultimate Hybrids

Spoiler:

Now let's get down to business! Lab coats donned, flasks at the ready, and... go!

The ultimate hybrid is a Dragonite with...

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
OMG YESSS! <3 Seeing this thread up makes me super happy, not gonna lie. Also, I think I see what you did there with those four example Pokémon... =p

#2 - Adding Moltres!

The ultimate hybrid is a Dragonite with Moltres' flaming hairstyle!

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years
^ Hopefully things pick up soon! :D As for the example Pokemon, I almost went too far listing #TeamTrivia members, haha. Missing them all! :')

#3 - Adding Togepi!

The ultimate hybrid is a Dragonite with Moltres' flaming hairstyle and Togepi's egg shell!

Last edited:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Oh nice I missed this thread and had no idea it just got revived. Now...

#4 - Adding Heatran!

The ultimate hybrid is a Dragonite with Moltres' flaming hairstyle and Togepi's egg shell! Not to mention it also has Heatran's colour scheme...

Meadow

Years
#5 - Adding Marowak!

The ultimate hybrid is a Dragonite with Moltres' flaming hairstyle and Togepi's egg shell! Not to mention it has Heatran's colour scheme. But that's not all—it also comes equipped with Marowak's bone!

Hyzenthlay

Years
Oh my, I'm liking the sound of this hybrid!

#5 - Adding Drilbur!

The ultimate hybrid is a Dragonite with Moltres' flaming hairstyle and Togepi's egg shell! Not to mention it has Heatran's colour scheme and Drilbur's face. But that's not all—it also comes equipped with Marowak's bone!

Meadow

Years
#7 - Adding Stunfisk!

The ultimate hybrid is a Dragonite with Moltres' flaming hairstyle and Togepi's egg shell! Not to mention it has Heatran's colour scheme and Drilbur's face, which happens to include Stunfisk's lips. But that's not all—it also comes equipped with Marowak's bone!

Three more to go, woo!

Hyzenthlay

Years
#8 - Adding Ribombee!

The ultimate hybrid is a Dragonite with Moltres' flaming hairstyle, Ribombee's wings and Togepi's egg shell! Not to mention it has Heatran's colour scheme and Drilbur's face, which happens to include Stunfisk's lips. But that's not all—it also comes equipped with Marowak's bone!

Meadow

Years
Time to make things weirder before we finish this one off! :D

#9 - Adding Kangaskhan!

The ultimate hybrid is a Dragonite with Moltres' flaming hairstyle, Ribombee's wings, and Togepi's egg shell! Not to mention it has Heatran's colour scheme and Drilbur's face, which happens to include Stunfisk's lips. But that's not all—it also comes equipped with Marowak's bone and Kangaskhan's baby!

Hyzenthlay

Years
#10 - Adding Combusken!

The ultimate hybrid is a Dragonite with Moltres' flaming hairstyle, Ribombee's wings, and Togepi's egg shell with Combusken's legs poking out! Not to mention it has Heatran's colour scheme and Drilbur's face, which happens to include Stunfisk's lips. But that's not all—it also comes equipped with Marowak's bone and Kangaskhan's baby!

And there we have it—our very first ultimate hybrid is complete! Revise, the next choice of hybrid is yours, unless someone beats you to it! Looking forward to seeing your photoshopping skills in action. ;)

PageEmp

Years
#2 - Adding Meowth!

Our second ultimate hybrid is a Gyarados with Meowth's coin on it's head...

Meadow

Years
Looking forward to seeing your photoshopping skills in action. ;)

It was at this moment that I realized what I had gotten myself into... *gulp* CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

~ 3 hours later ~

ticBMGe.png

OMFG... I can't believe it... I'm actually finished!! O_o WHEW. That was sooooooo hard to pull off—like, my photoshopping abilities were actually pushed to their limits! I'm hoping this was at least an improvement compared to this old trainwreck (oh, and this one too), haha. While I was making this, there were so many parts that I thought were just plain impossible, such as Stunfisk's lips, Combusken's legs, and especially Heatran's color scheme... but it looks like everything came out in one piece, at last! xD

Back on track: #3 - Adding Sableye!

Our second ultimate hybrid is a Gyarados with Meowth's coin on its head along with Sableye's crystal eyes!

Last edited:

PageEmp

Years
#4 - Adding Zangoose!

Our second ultimate hybrid is a Gyarados with Meowth's coin on its head along with Sableye's crystal eyes, and Zangoose's arms and claws!

Meadow

Years
#5 - Adding Ariados!

Our second ultimate hybrid is a Gyarados with Meowth's coin on its head along with Sableye's crystal eyes, and Zangoose's arms and claws! It also has Ariados' creepy bug legs...

Hyzenthlay

Years
It was at this moment that I realized what I had gotten myself into... *gulp* CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

~ 3 hours later ~

Spoiler:

This is great! It's just how I pictured it—utterly absurd. xD I definitely need to doodle this thing now, haha. Anyway, loving the contribution! I'll add it to the collection of finished hybrids! :D

#6 - Adding Lickitung!

Our second ultimate hybrid is a Gyarados with Meowth's coin on its head along with Sableye's crystal eyes, and Zangoose's arms and claws! It also has Ariados' creepy bug legs... and Lickitung's tongue!

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
#7 - Adding Weezing!

Our second ultimate hybrid is a Gyarados with Meowth's coin on its head along with Sableye's crystal eyes, and Zangoose's arms and claws! It also has Ariados' creepy bug legs... and Lickitung's tongue! And if you thought that wasn't crazy enough, it also constantly emits Weezing's poison gas!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Spoiler:

Aaaaack, we've made a monster! Well, nice work, Revise. What would we do if we didn't have your photoshopping skills around?

#8 - Adding Clawitzer!

Our second ultimate hybrid is a Gyarados with Meowth's coin on its head along with Sableye's crystal eyes, and Zangoose's arms and claws! It also has Ariados' creepy bug legs and Lickitung's tongue! And if you thought that wasn't crazy enough, it also constantly emits Weezing's poison gas from the giant Clawitzer claw!

Hyzenthlay

Years
^ And it looks like we're making another one!

#9 - Adding Primarina!

Our second ultimate hybrid is a Gyarados with Meowth's coin on its head along with Sableye's crystal eyes, and Zangoose's arms and claws! It also has Ariados' creepy bug legs and Lickitung's tongue! And if you thought that wasn't crazy enough, it also constantly emits Weezing's poison gas from the giant Clawitzer claw! At least it has Primarina's flowing blue hair.

Meadow

Years
#10 - Adding Mawile!

Our second ultimate hybrid is a Gyarados with Meowth's coin on its head along with Sableye's crystal eyes, and Zangoose's arms and claws! It also has Ariados' creepy bug legs and Lickitung's tongue! And if you thought that wasn't crazy enough, it also constantly emits Weezing's poison gas from the giant Clawitzer claw! At least it has Primarina's flowing blue hair... but that hair is sticking right out of Mawile's giant jaw!

And that's it for this hybrid! The next person can go ahead and pick another Pokémon to restart the process! :D

The hybrid we just finished sounds suuuuper fun to make on photoshop haha, but I think I'm gonna be on quite a tight schedule for a while. ;__; Clover, would you like to take a shot at doodling this monstrosity? ;)

Back