• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: am i able to see my entire post history on this site?

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
hi, i have a question regarding being able to search through and look at my past posts on this site. i noticed that when i go to the "find all posts" link on my user page, it only shows the posts i've made up to a certain point (around november of 2017) and i know i've made posts prior to that date on this website. is there anyway to see those old posts, or are old posts automatically deleted/removed from searches after a certain amount of time?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Your posts aren't gone. Searching normally only brings up 150 posts at a time. I believe you can advanced search to bring up more than the 150 limit, but I could be wrong. Don't take my word for it.

Years
hi, i have a question regarding being able to search through and look at my past posts on this site. i noticed that when i go to the "find all posts" link on my user page, it only shows the posts i've made up to a certain point (around november of 2017) and i know i've made posts prior to that date on this website. is there anyway to see those old posts, or are old posts automatically deleted/removed from searches after a certain amount of time?
With our current search function, when you a standard search using the search function, it returns your most recent 150 posts by default. You can choose to "Sort Results By:" "Last Posting Date" in "Ascending Order" instead of "Descending Order" to see your first 150 posts. You can also mess around with the "Filter Date:" to get additional results. [E.g. searching posts from member using "Results From a year ago and older" will show the last 150 posts you made this time last year and older.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
With our current search function, when you a standard search using the search function, it returns your most recent 150 posts by default. You can choose to "Sort Results By:" "Last Posting Date" in "Ascending Order" instead of "Descending Order" to see your first 150 posts. You can also mess around with the "Filter Date:" to get additional results. [E.g. searching posts from member using "Results From a year ago and older" will show the last 150 posts you made this time last year and older.

oh god i didnt know you could do ascending and i had to go look at all my old posts...damn u tyler for giving me this knowledge

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
oh god i didnt know you could do ascending and i had to go look at all my old posts...damn u tyler for giving me this knowledge

you're one of the main architects of the software backbone of the forum, dakota

Back