• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokémon: Manga Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

! AvatarKris !

! Esteemed Medical Professional !
Years
! Pokémon:MangaRed !

Made by AvatarKris Using [RMXP] and Poccil Pokemon Essentials

Introduction:-
Hello I am AvatarKris the person who made the Manga leap off the page and into the gaming world. Manga Red as you can tell is a step by step remake of the manga chapters into a game.
Story:-
You will play as the young,spirited Trainer Red as you see him journey through Kanto. Yes Kanto has made yet a comeback in this game. In this game your Rival is Green and you meet each other throughout the game as you gain gym badges encounter Team Rocket. Seems like normal Pokemon, well think again because there is much more to it than that just wait and see in the game !!! Each Manga story will be included, many fun events will be included, basically Pokemon with less training and more fun !!! Red one day encounters Green, trying to catch a Mew. Green retreats and Red faces Mew, he loses and snaps back to reality and realises he's not the best and now is dedicated to becoming the best Pokemon Trainer ever ...

Features:-
.DS sprites and Tiles
.Ramade Kanto Maps
.Maps are 2x bigger
.Camp sites are also added to compensate the before feature
.HM's are not used outside of battle, instead, there will be docks where a specific pokemon (from manga) let's you surf on it to a predecided area And for Flying when outside pokemon center, a specific pokemon (from manga) will be there to take you to any town

Screeshots:-

Screen0.png
Screen1.png
Screen2.png

Screen3.png
Screen4.png
Screen5.png

Screen6.png
Screen7.png
Screen8.png

Screen9.png
Screen10.png
Screen11.png

Screen12.png
Screen13.png
Screen14.png

Screen15.png
screen16.png
screen17.png

Videos:-

Team:-
AvatarKris (Me) – Eventing, Tileing, Mapping, Spriting

Credits:
TILES-
Dewitty (tileset), ALUCUS(edited tiles), Prince Legendario (edited tiles), Kymotonian/Kyledove (tileset), Newtituef (tiles)
SPRITE OW RIPS:-
RM2K3Kid, Mr. Satan (edited his DBZ attacks)

And Meowth for teaching me, and letting me use his old MSB as a base …

Help Needed:-
Spriter
Scripter
*I need someone to put the battle animations in*
(I would take any skill actually, but I need those the most,Team gets to test)

Support:-

Demos:-
Demo No.1 (FIXED):- Covers first 5 chpt. until first gym...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WZI4MLJN

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2014
:D cant wait for the demo
and cant wait to see the titlescreen :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
This looks like it will be good, keep up the good work and stay close to the manga as possible!!

DialgaPalkiaGiratina

Kudos to zappyspiker
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 8, 2010
It looks good, really good, but Poliwhirl and Nidorino would still be in their pre-evos at lv 5!

btw, i like the fuzzy-like grass :D

! AvatarKris !

Years
This looks like it will be good, keep up the good work and stay close to the manga as possible!!

I am so far i'm about to do the Viridian Forest events and the only thing unable to put in the game was pidegey taking a crap on professor oak!

It looks good, really good, but Poliwhirl and Nidorino would still be in their pre-evos at lv 5!
btw, i like the fuzzy-like grass :D

Thx, i got it from dewitty's public tiles ... and i recoloured it to match the trees. As for Poliwhirl and Nidorino, i had to do it to match the manga and keep the game normal at the same time ...

Zenite

the Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
This is a great idea, I just wish I had the knowledge to help out.

Wilcomon

Best mapper you've ever seen
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
looks great.
IDK but if you want i can map for you

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
im making a gold one in the hacks section, but anyway, this looks great, manga remakes are becoming pretty popular now

! AvatarKris !

Years
looks great.
IDK but if you want i can map for you

Sorry mapping would be the only thing i'll do by myself, i need to make the maps according to the way i want to set my events ...

im making a gold one in the hacks section, but anyway, this looks great, manga remakes are becoming pretty popular now

Yea i know ... but most of em don't succed that much and some are just based off the characters ...

! AvatarKris !

Years
I hope you finish this, considering Pokemon Special Adventrures has been officially dropped...

If i don't, i'll be sure to finish up til the 4th gym at least ... but i do intend on finishing it no worries, sorry to hear about special adventure though

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
Years
I know, I was really anxious to play that game too... Oh well, I'll redouble my efforts with my game just to make sure that it gets done. This forum needs more completed games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back