• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-The Pokemon Claim Thread-

Status
Not open for further replies.

PyramidKingBrandon

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 21, 2007
the sprites are from some site like pokemonelite2000.com
at least I think that's what it's called.

Years
If steelix and Scizor are still around I claim them!
Steelix was fully claimed by Team Poison, and Scizor was fully claimed a while back I believe...

I'm kinda confused, and sorry if this is an egnoramus question, but how did I not get Metagross after I claimed it directly following someone dropping it? And how come the same person has it twice?
I'm pretty sure that was just my own stupid mistake. I have a feeling I copy/pasted the wrong thing and then didn't catch it when I looked over the list again. I've changed it so that it shows your name.

ok pick 3 out of the 4 i chose that is still available

mewtwo
celbi
deoxys
lucario
You got Mewtwo and Deoxys, since those were the only two still available.

I claim aerodactyl, aggron, and turtwig
where do you get the pictures for them?
Turtwig's last claim was taken by Jimz ♂.

I claim ditto chansey and charmander.
Charmander was apparently taken, after I counted up the names again and they totaled to five. O_o

Yeah, this is getting ridiculous. Expect a new version of this thread up sometime either tonight or tomorrow, hopefully.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
Years
  • Age 32
  • NY
  • Seen Feb 26, 2018
Okay, hmm, I wanna drop Cranidos and Rampardos, and claim Illumise please.

EDIT: The list says I have four, Floatzel, Cranidos, and Rampardos, and also Wingull. I don't remeber claiming Wingull... but I was going to claim that just today. So I uncliamed Cranidos and Rampardos. Luckies, someone get Rampardos while you can!

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Zoh my god it just occured to me that nobody has claimed the super special awesome super sexy mach mega ultra uber super beast! (In otherwords I drop Croagunk for Dunsparce)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back