• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: New Alola forms

Sirfetch’d

Apparently we are getting Pokemon that we haven't seen before so I fully expect new Alola forms. What are some that you guys want to see?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Lapras... actually honestly in these games we could even see a Lapras pre-evolution that wasn't revealed before. Lapras Alola forme and pre-evolution Alola forme! Yessss.

Sirfetch’d

Alolan Johto Pokemon, hopefully. Since this direct was announced with GS eshop simultaneously, that would only make sense.

Completely agree. I was thinking something along the lines of maybe a Grass typed Stantler, sorta like Sawsbuck. Johto has a ton of pretty vanilla Pokemon that could really benefit from an Alola form.

blue

gucci
Years
There are so many more Pok?mon that would benefit from an Alolan form so I'm all for this. As it's been said, hopefully we'll get some Johto forms with the compatiblity from the eShop titles being there.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Basically the pokemon who were left out that the Riddler said that we were going to get.

Other than those, I would really like to see some non-kanto Alolans. But Krabby and Kingler are my main hopes if only Kanto. And maybe Cubone and Execcute. Also Tentacool and Tentacruel and some other Kanto Water types.

And if it is Johto like you all think, Phanpy and Donphan would be amazing.

Years
I would be happy with only this :p
Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

We might actually get Alolan variants of Espeon and Umbreon this time around.

Years
Like Blue said, I do hope we get some new Alolan Forms of Pokemon other than 1st Gen. We did get new Mega Evolutions in OR/AS that X/Y didn't have so I'm pretty sure they could pull that with Alolan Forms too.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
We might actually get Alolan variants of Espeon and Umbreon this time around.

I don't think they would give Espeon and Umbreon one, not without the others. Plus I think that would ruin the balance of the Eeveelutions. But I could see why.

I am also expecting a 3rd form of Lycanroc.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Alolan Tropius would be cool to see :D And I'd really like to see an Alolan Sunflora. Pokemon that could turn out quite differently and more powerful under the Alolan sun I would assume.

Years
Maybe we can finally see that dark type Luxray now. It's all I'm asking for.

The Shinx line was obtainable via Island Scan in Sun & Moon, so it could be interesting if it gets added in the Dex expansion. But yes, Electric/Dark Alolan Luxray please!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Since it seems like these games could be based in alternate Alola. I could see new Alolan Pokemon being possible. Would it be too much to ask for some Alolan forms that aren't gen 1 Pokemon? :p

Although I was also thinking it probably also meant that because it's an alternate version of Alola, it'll have a different selection of Pokemon native to it this time around. I'm actually pretty excited for that because outside of gen 7 Pokemon I wasn't all that into the selection of older Pokemon Alola had.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Alolan Girafarig! Alolan Stantler! Alolan Gen 2 Pok?mon in general omgomgomg
Fairy type Celebi, too! (And finally a Shiny one, maybe?)

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Alolan Vileplume and/or Bellossom so we might finally get a Grass/Fire Pokemon. Bellossom fits Alola perfectly so needs an Alola form.

Years
I'd be all for an Alolan Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra. Tropical seahorses have much brighter/varying color schemes, which could give a great base for a new typing!

Also I'm hoping for some Ghost type Alola forms. Alolan Banette, anyone?

Back