• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Mega Adventure

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 21, 2022
Anyone know how to control which pokemon cosmog evolves into? Id hate to grind until its lv 53 only for it to evolve into the wrong evolution.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 21, 2022
Since you are also working on Master League, should I expect to wait a bit longer then usual for an update (hopefully when I can fly)?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 14, 2020
I Completed the game when v.1.2.2, when i download the newest version i can't load my old save files

Sorry for the bad englishh

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 6, 2022
I have just defeated ash at the elite 4. But i can't progress (without walking all the way back) because fly doesn't work. I have read here that people have had the same problem and that it involves only having 7 badges (which i have). I have also read that someone reinstalled and that solved it, but im not sure if i would have to delete everything or if there are files that i should keep.

Help would be much appreciated.

Years
When i fight a PokeRegistered Trainer for second time, It crashed the game. also when i check the map for Pokemon In Pokedex it also crashed as well. How can i fix it?

Years
yo, this game is like my favorite in my pokemon games. but i still have some several question and request.
1. where is heart scale, i need it for my frogadier
2.there are no marshadow sprites following behind me
3. can you make the map even more complex, it confuses me. (map uses confusion, its super effective!)
thank you, nice job tho

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 28, 2019
Where i can found the 3D graphics? there is not any link in the download section of the web.

Years
Hey, I wanna ask about the main character sprite. Is there a way to change it or does it change throughout the game? I just started playing and I really want to know if I can change my characters appearance. I've played other fan games that use the same character sprite and I've gotten so bored of playing as the same "Red" character sprite.

Back