• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Oh heck, TF2 and Red Dead yes please actually. And I would 100% watch the MTG thing lmao but it's kind of a question of is it better as a Noodle Incident, or would it make the jokes that much funnier for having seen it? I think it's probably better staying as a Noodle Incident because then the references would invoke more of an 'oh god dont remind me' reaction than a 'lmfao what the heck happened to make it that bad'.

You should totally watch RvB at some point though. They have everything all nice and neat on the website of course and it's also all on the youtube channel- I'm sure someone's done a playlist of them too. It definitely picks up after the first three(?) seasons imo but each season is said to have a total runtime of a feature-length movie so it's not that hard to get through eleven of them.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
I hope that the MTG let's play is never released. I'd prefer it to stay the legendary terrible let's play that was so bad that they wouldn't release it to spare us all the pain of watching it, than a crappy, boring waste of time.

As for my own questions, there is a single game I really want them to revisit. Trouble in Terrorist Town. I was disappointed when I discovered that it was only two parts, and we desperately need more of them. I'd also say more GTA IV, but that's only because I want more Cops and Crooks.

And I don't have a favourite season of RvB either. They're all hysterical.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Yeah I'll probably pick it up at some point. Instead of rewatching a bunch of their LP's it would probably be more productive to watch RvB xD

I mean, how bad could the MTG LP actually be? Monopoly was pretty darn bad in it's own way, yet they still unleashed that beast onto us. Plus, we watch the Let's Builds every week, which that in itself isn't very eventful, but we all dig the commentary between Goeff and Gavin.

And man I completely forgot about Trouble in Terrorist Town, that was a good LP (Shadelzzzzzzz). You just reminded me, a Prop Hunt video would actually be very entertaining, I could see that going in a lot of directions to be honest. I know a lot of other gamers like SeaNanners plays that and it might seem like their copying them but hell, it would still produce a very fun LP (:

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
That isn't the only Let's play they've withheld so far. Have you forgotten the WoW let's play? I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be a 6-parter, but it was so terrible, that they never released any episodes after 2.

And after seeing their reactions to controlling inanimate objects in Trouble in Terrorist Town, Prop Hunt would be amazing.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Oh yeah, I had totally forgotten about that. I didn't know they had produced those 6 parts to it, that's a shame. I actually liked those Let's Plays. Although I got to admit, Gavin was pretty terrible at the game. I don't play World of Warcraft, but just the fact that he kept getting lost made that series a lost cause.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
The WoW let's plays were the kind I just chucked in the background for comforting noise lmao didn't really pay attention at all. I'm not sorry they withheld the rest. xD;

Okay so side note: I was watching the latest Full Play and just. Wow. I'm always so impressed with how Michael can just talk forever and still be interesting and quick and entertaining. That's a skill, man.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Wow, really? I've never watched any of Micheal's Full plays, but I think I might give them a shot now. Besides Banjo Tooie, what other game's has he done?

Here's a question. What's been your favourite reaction to someone joining their game (E.G Cobra/KerbalGunnerz and Shadowlz/Shadlez)?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
The WoW let's plays were the kind I just chucked in the background for comforting noise lmao didn't really pay attention at all. I'm not sorry they withheld the rest. xD;

Okay so side note: I was watching the latest Full Play and just. Wow. I'm always so impressed with how Michael can just talk forever and still be interesting and quick and entertaining. That's a skill, man.
I agree with that. Sometimes when I don't really care that much for the actual gameplay (like the GMod series with Joel and Adam) I just have the audio running while I clean my room or something. Still entertaining though! And yeah, Michael does an excellent job at keeping things interesting. Luckily before he was at Rooster Teeth, he did have his own Youtube channel where he did his own solo Let's Plays, so thankfully he has that under his belt.
Wow, really? I've never watched any of Micheal's Full plays, but I think I might give them a shot now. Besides Banjo Tooie, what other game's has he done?

Here's a question. What's been your favourite reaction to someone joining their game (E.G Cobra/KerbalGunnerz and Shadowlz/Shadlez)?
So far he's done Resident Evil Revelations, State of Decay, and Banjo Tooie. I personally preferred his State of Decay FP over the Resident Evil one, but if you need something to pass the time both will suffice. Although I'm personally liking the Banjo Tooie FP the most, as it's the only one of the three games I actually played xD

Hard to give an answer to that, but I thought it was really funny how Jack does the "leave" thing to randoms in GTA V. The sudden bluntness from him in the middle of the video really cracked me up [:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm just so impressed with Michael and like. That's a skill I wish I had.

Shadlez was the best random ever tho. Everyone's reactions just made his appearance lmao.

In other news, I was right and The Patch has indeed moved to The Know. :D And they've got 20 videos on that channel already jeez.

And oh heck can we talk about Michael and Gavin playing Octodad? That's some hilarious insanity there. But even better: Cloudberry Kingdom Part 5. Oh my god. Seven minutes in and I'm dying of laughter.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I like how it took Gavin 28 minutes to finally reach the end of a level in Cloudberry Kingdom...with the help of slow-mo and the ball xD

I've watched a little bit of the Octodad one (haven't finished it yet) but at least we're getting a series out of it, considering Gavin and Michael are planning on beating the game!

And have you seen the Adam and Joel play Dark Souls 2 small LP? I couldn't help but laugh the whole time because I knew what they were getting themselves into right from the get-go. d: \

EDIT: That newest Minecraft episode though....
excited.gif

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
NEWEST MINECRAFT YES
dying ryan; oh poor bby D: but so damn funny like im sorry ryan but wow. also going crazy again
ray's reaction and (lack of) enthusiasm
michael blazing it
the return of the monetary values
the solution for dice
THE SHEER FACT THAT THEY BUILT AN EFFECTIVE VERSION OF MONOPOLY BASED ON ACHIEVEMENT CITY

Now that they have this money system too I'm really anticipating what other uses they can find for it. I like it as well because it gives Geoff something to do other than observe; like he's still passive but he's playing a role in the game and that's lovely.

And I finally watched this week's podcast and idk why but I'm feeling really inspired? I have no idea maybe they were just being smarter and less rambly this week who knows.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
The Minecraft Let's play was fantastic. As soon as I heard Ray's reaction at the start I knew it was going to be a good one. Geoff's excitement over the Community chest/Chance Cards, Micheal 'Blazing' it. Everything was hilarious.

But Ryan definitely took the cake. His sickness has only made him funnier, which I thought was impossible.

Also:
Spoiler:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I honestly love Geoff's reactions to the Chance and Community Chest turns. You can tell he put in a lot of time creating those (lose a turn after watching the Fuel LP had my ribs hurting xD)

I just realized, do you think they might play Battleship in Minecraft? I remember them saying they had a whole bunch of water-based Let's Plays coming up, and really that wouldn't be too difficult to pull off.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Whaaaat?! D:

It almost reminds me of some Mayan temple thing, like lost treasure that's just waiting to be discovered. I remember when the chunks were loading in a recent Minecraft LP seeing lots of gold inside the Altar of Pimps, so maybe that's what it is. I don't think they had creative mode back in early 2013, so maybe they were constructing something in there with the gold they had mined and turned into gold blocks, so maybe a future LP in it that just hasn't been released yet?!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
It has to be a Let's Play. Gav and Geoff once had an exchange where Geoff was like "I don't even know what we're doing in there" and Gav was like "Oh I know what we're doing" and yeah. I was half-watching UnMonuments Men again and saw the part where we got the peek of the Altar- there was no point to that shot. Maybe Gavin (or whoever's editing them, I think it's still him?) was giving us a sneak peek of that? I really think it's connected to the tunnel and Episode 100.

However, there's the other speculation that the tunnel has to do with the (apparently crappy) L4D thing they tried in Minecraft. But I don't think they'd keep it so mysterious if it were- they've mentioned the failure of that thing a few times before.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Yeah hopefully that's not the case. I hope they end up revisiting Wipeout and Lava Wall sometime soon; I loved those LPs. I'm doing my best not to speculate about Episode 100 because the more I think about it the sooner I want it to happen xD

Also, is the GTA V episode not up yet or is it just me?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Michael tweeted that GTA would be late today but idk how late. Been checking in every time I finish watching something else.

I agree about Lava Wall, but I'd only like Wipeout if they put new obstacles in or repurposed the course or something? OH ACTUALLY wouldn't that be a good King challenge? First to complete Wipeout? heck yea I'm on board with that idea now

btw have y'all ever watched any RT fanvids? I love Deductism's, they're really well done and have a lot of emotion behind them. <3 Admittedly I haven't found many others but I don't really have to with this person doing them haha.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
A new Wipeout course would be a rather fitting let's play for episode 100. It was the first episode that they were able to win The Tower of Pimps after all. Or maybe Creeper Soccer X(if they still had it) they could revisit the very first world they played in and just mess around? Who know's?

But I do know that I'm getting super pumped for episode 100, it's bound to be a great episode.

Also, I can't wait for this GTA let's play. Micheal saying that it's going to be good is making me veery impatient.

I've watched a few community things-to-do's and the like, but I've never seen anything by Deductisms before. And unfortunately, I'll won't be able to see that video. It's blocked in NZ for some reason.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Aw that sucks dicks. :( What about this one? It's not Deductism and not as feelsy but it's mega cute~

Michael said prepare yourselves tho so... that's... good or bad??

Back