• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic X!

Drakken

Hungry O_O
Years
  • Age 33
  • SC
  • Seen Feb 16, 2008
Oh man, that pwnd!!
Oh my gosh, the most action ever, it was so wicked awesome!!

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Yea, I've seen lots of ep pics of it, and I can't wait to see it, Sonic looks much better than any of the other cartoons(except for the 2 part one where they look pretty similar) boy, Tails is keeping his cute look yayness, I love Tails!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
It's still on at 9:00, I.E. the same time as Pok?mon? That makes it so inconvenient. I have to tape one then go downstairs and watch it... I do like the way the anim? is working out though.

Years
oh god I could tell you so much about Sonic X. if you want to know any episode spoilers I know up until 23 right now, though Ill be able to find out about more episodes as theyre released.
But just to all the shadow fans out there, SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER Shadow doesnt appear for ages... only episode 1 and then he's.. gone. sorry people.
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER

Sonic X does get better, He'll be going Super in episode 26 (out in a few weeks from japan :laugh:

well ask me anything you want on this series, Im here to help.

SIPaVVn

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Wow, the last few episodes of Sonic X are awesome! i remember about 10 years ago Dic made its own version of Sonic...IT SUCKED!!! IT WAS THE WORST SONIC SHOW!!! it was for like babys i think!!!

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
Years
Sapphire Latios said:
Wow, the last few episodes of Sonic X are awesome! i remember about 10 years ago Dic made its own version of Sonic...IT SUCKED!!! IT WAS THE WORST SONIC SHOW!!! it was for like babys i think!!!

Oh, I don't know. DIC's was pretty good. At least Sonic X has no moral. When is Rouge gonna come? I like her. The Sonic X in my area is on during Ozzy and Drix! Yay! I don't have to miss pokemon! :P

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Sapphire Latios said:

I know that show too, I don't know what they were thinking when the thought of that, sonic and his frends who I never seen before, were part of a rock band.

RocketShadow

Hehehe...
Years
Lanceiscool said:
Oh, I don't know. DIC's was pretty good. At least Sonic X has no moral. When is Rouge gonna come? I like her. The Sonic X in my area is on during Ozzy and Drix! Yay! I don't have to miss pokemon! :P
Rouge appears for a few seconds in episode 1 but she has a starring role in episode 11.

Its pretty good but I just don't like Sonic's English voice in the anime. They should have had Ryan Drummond do it. Stupid 4kids..... In fact the only English voice I like better then the Japanese one is Rouge's, this goes for both the anime and games.

I just downloaded episode 27 the other day (I didn't care about seeing Super Sonic when I heard about 27 lol). Its the beguinning of the Sonic Adventure adaptation and they did a great job putting Chaos in the anime. (Much better then the stupid comics anyway :P I couldn't stand their adaptation....

SPOILERS
Chaos already has 2 emeralds and they just started looking for them again. This may go fast since in the preveiw for the next episode they show Chaos 4....

Back