• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥Pokemon Diamond(Remixed)♥

What More Features to come??

• DP Tiles

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Day and Night System(Not Sure)

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Your Opinion(Post a reply in this thread)

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

*Me*

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
♥Pokemon Diamond(Remixed)

♦Introduction♦
Hack of:
badge-firered.png

Rombase: Forgotten Memory(Thanks♥)

♦Did I♦
Did i quit Pokemon ExtremeDiamond?
Yes. i've quited it it has many bugs because of the Unlz.gba so i quited it but here's my new hack that i will not never Quit Promise♥
Let's Begin

♦Story♦
Remixed Story of Kanto Hoeen Johto Sinnoh but the first town in Twinleaf town.. and you play as Joshua/Joy.

♦Features♦
New Graphics
New Pallete
New Character
Remixed Region
New Tiles
DP Pokemon Added♥
More to Come!!

~♥Screenies♥~

♥Note: The Character Sprite is not yet finished okay?

♥Credits To♥
Trainer Sprite-Neos

☺Banners☺

Downloads/Alpha/Beta♥
None~

Last edited:

Alec_

Years
Wow! Remixed is so cool Combination of Sinnoh Kanto Hoenn and Johto that's the hack that im waiting for the Combine one well Good luck on it ~

Umbreon★

~Wanna ChocoLate?~
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2010
What! Youve quited ExtremeDiamond i love that hack but this is much better than ExtremeDiamond because it got many bugs huh? Well Good luck on this hack i will look forward on this $$

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
What?
Huh?
I don't understand the storyline!

What do you mean "remixed"?
Remixed means redone to make batter...

Oh, just so you know, it's going to be pretty hard/impossible to put all four regions in...xD

But, there isn't a storyline...
It just says "Remixed kanto johto hoenn sinnoh"
That's not a STORY...

Well, Good luck in getting this good enough for scrapbox rules, then good luck on getting it done and great!
:)

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
You know quitting a Hack because it had bugs isn't that good. You'll always get bugs, the best away around that is trying to fix them. >_>

Anyway, think sounds fun, hope you finish it.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
that's just what I wanted to write too, don't quite because of bugs: find a way to remove them.
That's the main function of backups ;)

Anyways, it looks quite nice though the storyline isn't described precisely, but that was said before.

so, good luck and pay attention to SAs post ;)

*Me*

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
No in Unlz.gba Becareful guys when you click anything on it and it cannot be fixed i've search for 2 days Either i forgot the put Credits ^_^ trainer sprite from Neos ^_^ Sorry forgot though~ then in the storyline i mean Remixed is not four all region it's like get one town or city in one region to combine them in the Mixed Region like Twinlead Town.Route 1000,Viridain City,Violet City,Route 5 like that that's the combine okay ^_^ Well Gotta sleep got schooL♥♥♥

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
This may be a dumb question, what do you mean by remix?

Anyway good mapping.

*Me*

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
Remix it's liek Mixed Region!! if you cannot understand search for the Meaning okay?

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
nice idea keep at it cus it seems like it could be a good hack

*Me*

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
Well Maybe i can change the Title Diamond Remixed so you wont be confused and i haven't script yet so i can new the story line so the title that im thinking is "Pokemon Rise of Darkrai" due to Darkrai Dialga and Palkia not in the based of the Movie okay? there's changes okay? Well Gotta work~

Last edited:

~♦Swishy♦~

~*♦Swishy The JirachiLover*♦~
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2008
Wow this hack is good also so Good Luck♦~ Wow it's now called Rise of Darkrai huh well i love Diamond and Pearl Pokemons

Back