• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. I can't see gender in the postbit thing so I just use whatever gender comes to mind first until otherwise stated.

That and I've been mixing up my pronouns lately you have nooo idea.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

You haven't been doin' your French homework, haven't you miss mod? if it ends with an e, it's probably feminine. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've never taken french, haha. Even so a lot of people have genderbentish names so the username isn't that much to go off of.

And yeah, I did. Because I saw it on the bottom of the index page.

Years
211652. My MP3 player doesn't have my entire music library or access to my YouTube playlists. :V

And headphones are irritating to wear all the time. I prefer my music to be blasted from a pair of proper speakers as opposed to a pair of headphones.

Years

I love anime, and I watched Vampire Knight again. I loved the episode that was on today, it was awesome. I love the Yuki & Zero scenes a lot.

Years
211656. I'd like to download all 700-some videos in my playlists, too Went.

Though not all of those are music. I think it's between 300 and 400 videos that are actually music. Since I generally don't add songs to those playlists that I already have in MP3 form.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

THIS THREAD IS TOO DEAD, YET ANOTHER BAD OMEN. IDK IF THAT'S EVEN HOW IT'S SPELT. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back