• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Risk: Pokémon Edition

Years
  • Age 32
  • MA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2008
We also still need the votes PMed to Murderface and ^VAdvancedK9V^.

Argh, dude...There are like, 12 other people on team magma right now, why do I need to get all the Pms?

xD Anyone who's actually still interested in this game with probably be viewing this thread again sometime, so rather than making my ass go around and harass people I don't know through PM about this, I'm just gonna say...

"Anyone viewing this post who is part of Team magma, before we can get this whole thing started, I need to tally up votes for the elected leader. PM me with who you would wish to elect so i can tally out who would be in the lead. Just so you know, all votes will remain anonymous, so you can even vote for yourself, if you're into that sort of thing xP"

Years
  • Age 32
  • MA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2008
ok

anyone who has an objection to me being leader of aqua

battle me

Uh, dude? This thread has kinda been under right now, if you haven't noticed in my last post, and alot of the people here who might want to participate might not have D/P or Wifi, so you just claiming yourself leader, waiting for objections really goes against what everyone else has been set to go by so far...

But iif you're really that confident, I would be up for a attle sometime, even though the outcome of the fight will in now way have an effect over what happens here =/

Soulinferno

Bandit
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2009
Wow I completely forgot about this. i suppose ill still participate though dont you guys think you should pm people that said they would play to make sure there still going to because its been like what over a month since this thread was first posted.

Years
Uh, dude? This thread has kinda been under right now, if you haven't noticed in my last post, and alot of the people here who might want to participate might not have D/P or Wifi, so you just claiming yourself leader, waiting for objections really goes against what everyone else has been set to go by so far...

But iif you're really that confident, I would be up for a attle sometime, even though the outcome of the fight will in now way have an effect over what happens here =/

im not trying to claim myself leader

just trying to prove that id be a good leader

anytime............

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
You said earlier, "I nominate myself leader" so you can't say that. I havn't really battled anyone but night that is on Team Aqua, so I don't know who it should be.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019

Yes you heard me! i object! i demand a battle against bloo14. i've been gone for some time in houston but i wont give up on my attempt to become leader. as bloo14 said for himself.I nominate MYSELF as leader of team aqua.

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
ahh... ok i dont get you, i just want myself as leader of team aqua buti just dont know the currents standings

Years
  • Age 32
  • MA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2008
so i guess i'll take the votes for Team Magma AND Team Aqua by PM. PM me with your Team name and your vote.

Nah dude, that's too much for you to be doing on your own. I didn't say I wouldn't get the votes for magma, I just thought it would have been nice if you would PM me before you made me the "official vote-counter" xD

Plus unlike alot of people here, I actually don't want to be my teams leader (unless you all think I should be xP) so if I was put in charge of this, at least you would get honest numbers in the vote xD

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
we may just want to fix the magma roster- zasz got banned, so we're short one more :/

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
yeah well in the case of Team Aqua, bloo14 either didn't read my PMs or chikened out. for now i have the title of being better for admin untill bloo14 redemands battle.

edit: Ok, never mind bloo14 has returned form football pratice, no wonder. i will now attempt to battle once he when his palparks his kyogre

edit 2: good job bloo14, I gongratulate you on your akanaynphobia disease. Now the world may never know who of us is better, Since YOU had the baetoruphob, and i cracked my butt just waiting for you till my batery dies...Oh what the heck, i'm going to Poza Rica this friday. Is there a way for someone to temporarly substitute me till i return? thank you
^VAdvancedK9V^

Last edited:

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Oh, and I got confused, who am I contacting about voting?

And like to take this time to promote myself as Admin of Magma :two thumbs up: ;)

Back