• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
SUP GUYS? This is the prettiest I've felt in forever so I have to share!! My hair went this way naturally (ikr, omfg) after drying naturally and I had to put on makeup. Couldn't waste an opportunity like this. ALSO INCLUDED IS A PIC OF ME SMILING, YOU NEVER GET THIS GUYS. EMBRACE THE OPPORTUNITY. SERIOUSLY.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

MY HAIR IS WONDERFUL. THE WORLD IS MINE.

sry guys excited about my hair just drying to look so nice!!!

You.
You, are gorgeous. And your hair O_O
You're right, the world is yours <3 <3 *Bows*

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yeah Drakow :3 your cosplay looked awesome!

I went as lightning again this year.. no pics of that actually haha! And Jaden Yuki! Which I just took pics of in the hotel room! I wasn't camera-snappy this time around!

Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

Look into my eyes and enjoy the blue. It's really dark right now so it's not good quality.

Nice pic Roen, you actually look good for someone with a cute Riolu avatar.

SUP GUYS? This is the prettiest I've felt in forever so I have to share!! My hair went this way naturally (ikr, omfg) after drying naturally and I had to put on makeup. Couldn't waste an opportunity like this. ALSO INCLUDED IS A PIC OF ME SMILING, YOU NEVER GET THIS GUYS. EMBRACE THE OPPORTUNITY. SERIOUSLY.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

MY HAIR IS WONDERFUL. THE WORLD IS MINE.

sry guys excited about my hair just drying to look so nice!!!

NICA <3333 Your hair is still beautiful.

Echidna

Years

I went as lightning again this year.. no pics of that actually haha! And Jaden Yuki! Which I just took pics of in the hotel room! I wasn't camera-snappy this time around!

Spoiler:

O_O
You're gorgeous <3 <3
What's with the costume? :3 Is that Yu-Gi-Oh or do my eyes deceive me?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
You should just buy him one of those hats. He's wearing it in half of the pictures of him I have ever seen XD

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
When I FINALLY meet him I'm taking him clothes shopping and making him extra-stunning and taking pictures and posting them here. If you're lucky you'll get to see him in something other than a buttoned shirt and jeans!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
When I FINALLY meet him I'm taking him clothes shopping and making him extra-stunning and taking pictures and posting them here. If you're lucky you'll get to see him in something other than a buttoned shirt and jeans!

What kind of drugs will you be using for that? XD Because I just checked the pictures of my trip and I swear he was wearing the same exact clothes that day XD

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
What kind of drugs will you be using for that? XD Because I just checked the pictures of my trip and I swear he was wearing the same exact clothes that day XD

The same ones I used on Nick. ;] And yeah lol I bet Jon just has a wardrobe full of the exact same clothes over and over again.

ANYWAY moving on,
Forever said:

Smile in photos more please. And do your hair like you did in the one I said I liked a while back!

Echidna

Years

Omg this is priceless LOL.
I have to screen this xD
And good luck with that Harry ^c^;

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I finally got a picture of my cat giving me kisses! :3

Spoiler:

@Forever: Smile more, you have a gorgeous smile! c:
@Kura: Jaden Yuki!!!! Haha, looks great! :D

Echidna

Years
I finally got a picture of my cat giving me kisses! :3

Spoiler:

@Forever: Smile more, you have a gorgeous smile! c:
@Kura: Jaden Yuki!!!! Haha, looks great! :D
Dude no :/
Guys + Kittens = Chaos.

No I'm jk lol, cute cat :o (It looks more like it's eating your face though D;)
Spoiler:

Right before the criminals shat themselves.
Hehehe, nice :3

Last edited:
Years
Spoiler:

Right before the criminals shat themselves.

Awesome Batman suit you have Livey <3 It makes you look cool.

Spoiler:

And Kura, awesome Jaden Yuki costume you have. And is that Mr Cat Dog in the background of one of the pics? Well, that's nice he's in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back