• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2012
Its been 4 months since 3.6.1.! Is Metapod going to continue with the rom hack?
It ends when you defeat the Fearow and release your Pegiot to be the guardian of the forest.
Is that it? or is there anything else in this update?
Orange Islands in the next Update? plz
Metapod plz respond to us.
Is there going to be more updates?
approximately when?
are you even working on it?
plz let us know

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
Its been 4 months since 3.6.1.! Is Metapod going to continue with the rom hack?
It ends when you defeat the Fearow and release your Pegiot to be the guardian of the forest.
Is that it? or is there anything else in this update?
Orange Islands in the next Update? plz
Metapod plz respond to us.
Is there going to be more updates?
approximately when?
are you even working on it?
plz let us know

Metapod said he was just taking a bit of a break he released almost back to back pieces of the hack because he felt it was wrong not to get to through the pokemon league at the very least because he knew he was going to take a big break from this not saying he will be back anytime soon or at all just saying he did warn us it may be quite a while before we hear from him again

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2012
Metapod said he was just taking a bit of a break he released almost back to back pieces of the hack because he felt it was wrong not to get to through the pokemon league at the very least because he knew he was going to take a big break from this not saying he will be back anytime soon or at all just saying he did warn us it may be quite a while before we hear from him again

Oh ok thanks Its good to know that hes just taking a break and not abandon.

Thx man

ArnoutvandenBosch

Pokemon master
Years
i use version 3.5.4 and i have the bug of richie never finishing his match. when i try to enter the indigo stadium it still says i lost because i came to late. and leaving the building and reentering doesn;t work nnor does warping to the other side of the map. i think it's because time based events won't work is that a possibility because my fossil will never be ressurected on cinnebar it keeps telling me it takes a little wihile please help!
also i my save doesn't work it says save error exchange backup memory help needed

Last edited:

redwolf915

Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014
i use version 3.5.4 and i have the bug of richie never finishing his match. when i try to enter the indigo stadium it still says i lost because i came to late. and leaving the building and reentering doesn;t work nnor does warping to the other side of the map. i think it's because time based events won't work is that a possibility because my fossil will never be ressurected on cinnebar it keeps telling me it takes a little wihile please help!
also i my save doesn't work it says save error exchange backup memory help needed

You need Pidgeotto or Pidgeot. Charizard may work but I doubt it

Starforce23

Ultimate Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 23
  • Hmm
  • Seen Mar 16, 2014
Perfect,just like the anime. Congratulations, you have already finished all the indigo episodes, best of luck to you.

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2017
Hi guys,i am playing beta 3.6.1.It is really cool but i am confused here.After i defeat Mewtwo,i went to NEW ISLAND.There is just a big tree standing there???I can't find anything.What should i do?Btw,i can't find the Charizard chills event,please help me.I am heading to Victory Road and he won't obey me.

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2012
I am new to pokecommunities and only joined to post on this thread. Please Metapod could you raise the difficulty of this game. I finished it in three days and now it seems really boring to play.

ArnoutvandenBosch

Pokemon master
Years
for what i have a pidgeot and a charizard but i lost against richie because i came late, which is inevideble (excuse my english) but oak says come back to pallet for a party after you supported richie on his match. problem is the match of richie never finishes. also do you know how to save mine keeps saying save error. exchange backup memory i play on gba emulator 23.2 vba i can save with shift+f1 but i believe to download a newer patch of the gave i need a save file i already tried flash 128k

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2017
Finally,i finished all the battles in Indigo.Now i have one small problem,where is the Orange island???I went to Route 1 river and found nothing!!!I am playing 3.6.1 beta!

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
Help!

i have all the badges, and i went home did the mime event and the seafoam islands. I get back home and i cant start the next event; i am very confused :S
Can someone help me???

Years
Finally,i finished all the battles in Indigo.Now i have one small problem,where is the Orange island???I went to Route 1 river and found nothing!!!I am playing 3.6.1 beta!

There is no Orange Islands in this beta. That will come in future betas

Download the beta on the first post available

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2017
i have all the badges, and i went home did the mime event and the seafoam islands. I get back home and i cant start the next event; i am very confused :S
Can someone help me???
Have you finished the Mewtwo event?If so u can get home and meet Ash's Mom.She will ask you to go to Vidirian to get her the fertilizer,after that go west and you can complete TWO next events.You have to defeat Bruno's Onix and fight the Ancient Pokemon in the cave.After that,you can start going through Victory Road!Have fun!:D

Years
Have you finished the Mewtwo event?If so u can get home and meet Ash's Mom.She will ask you to go to Vidirian to get her the fertilizer,after that go west and you can complete TWO next events.You have to defeat Bruno's Onix and fight the Ancient Pokemon in the cave.After that,you can start going through Victory Road!Have fun!:D

You forgot to mention the Lights Camera Quacktion and team rocket's event too in your reply

Back