• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2012
can aipom evolve in this game? I just got mine to lvl 32 and it failed to learn double hit, which is what it needs. If it cant, thats a huge letdown haha

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2012
please someone give me .sav file for GPSP emulator.
i cant save this game. ihave already delete previous save, and still cant save. please help me

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2023
hi, i have to say that this hack is just uh-mazing! but i have some difficulties with finding moltres, lugia, ho-oh, mew and deoxys. i read that mew is in crater cave but i can't find him :( can anybody help me?

pok3monfan1

Newbie Hacker
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 8, 2022
love the whole team rocket theme and the missions hope you come up with more great ideaz

can aipom evolve in this game? I just got mine to lvl 32 and it failed to learn double hit, which is what it needs. If it cant, thats a huge letdown haha
no you canat it only features the 3rd gen pokemon

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2023
hi, i have to say that this hack is just uh-mazing! but i have some difficulties with finding moltres, lugia, ho-oh, mew and deoxys. i read that mew is in crater cave but i can't find him :( can anybody help me?

I have already found Mew and Moltres but cannot find others (deoxys, lugia and ho-oh), please help me.

zar

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2014
I have already found Mew and Moltres but cannot find others (deoxys, lugia and ho-oh), please help me.

Deoxys can be found after a boat ride from a man in Rem city, Lugia and Ho-oh are in a cave south of Therus city.

Where do you find Zapdos, and I didn't get the letter key item from that girl, she just thanks me for helping her. No Exp. Share either...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2023
Zaptos is in STELLE CAVE, well, when i check summary of it it says STELLE CAVE but when i got there it says VICTORY ROAD. just go through VR untill bo finish first part, then go to the cave west, you have to crush rocks to get there, go through maze and check all of 'rooms' :)

i still can't find the birds - in the cave you told me about there was only Moltres:(

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2016
im in the eve town i try to enter the cave in the north but there's an old woman saying i have done many bad deeds so i cannot enter the cave. what wiil i do then??

just want to share my team

swampert 79
aerodactyl 73
electabuzz 54
venusaur 56
heracross 53
alakazam 55

Last edited:
Years
im in the eve town i try to enter the cave in the north but there's an old woman saying i have done many bad deeds so i cannot enter the cave. what wiil i do then??

just want to share my team

swampert 79
aerodactyl 73
electabuzz 54
venusaur 56
heracross 53
alakazam 55

To enter the cave, you have to show the old lady in the ember spa a Salamence. This is in the FAQ in the first post, you should read it before asking these questions.

Anyways, good team, a bit unbalanced in level but it is ok. I only trained 3 Pokémon in this game, Venusaur, Heracross and Ampharos.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
can anyone tell me where i can get feebas or milotic? Please and Thank you

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
im stuck now. ive skipped the 6th gym somehow.

i just finished the safari zone mission, and had the deoxys cutscene at spear city. i have been everywhere. ive been up to rem city but cant fight gym coz of old guy infront.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
What do you have to do to enter the "Omega Cave" some old bag is blocking the way and she says I am "Impure"

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
It would be a great idea if the creator remade it with new tiles and adding more stuff...also the pokemon center of brox city is unedited ( its the same with vermilion city's)

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
It would be a great idea if the creator remade it with new tiles and adding more stuff...also the pokemon center of brox city is unedited ( its the same with vermilion city's)

That'd be swell! HGSS tiles, BW tiles maybe? and a much longer storyline.

Back