• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Staff Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I don't mean to sound blunt, but is there anything wrong with actually setting it back up yourself and then telling Rukario?

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
I don't mean to sound blunt, but is there anything wrong with actually setting it back up yourself and then telling Rukario?

In a way, I'm a clean freak. I don't have the pictures and everything anymore. It's fine, though. It would've just been nice to get a more personal message. You know what I mean?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
In a way, I'm a clean freak. I don't have the pictures and everything anymore. It's fine, though. It would've just been nice to get a more personal message. You know what I mean?

It looks like Rukario jumped the gun there, his CQ&F post made it sound like he'd give you time to sort it out. :(

That's a real bummer with your layout though :/ Maybe Fairy has a backup somewhere or may have time to help you piece it back together? >< It's a horrible situation, because you were honest about it and came forward.

I hope you manage to find a new theme, whether you donate up to Tier 4 or not.

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
I d like to say is the mods here are great but some on the battle server dont anwser or care the only mod that will anwser will be Aurora. Aurora helped me, the other staff didn't care the staff are just rude. I asked about a room and they couldn't anwser the non battleserver staff were more professional.the administrator r gr8 I give 5 star

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
I d like to say is the mods here are great but some on the battle server dont anwser or care the only mod that will anwser will be Aurora. Aurora helped me, the other staff didn't care the staff are just rude. I asked about a room and they couldn't anwser the non battleserver staff were more professional.the administrator r gr8 I give 5 star

A lot, I mean A LOT of people on the battle server, normally have it in a tab on their computer, always. That means they are afk frequently. Sometimes even asleep or not at home. Such as Aura Blackquill

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
A lot, I mean A LOT of people on the battle server, normally have it in a tab on their computer, always. That means they are afk frequently. Sometimes even asleep or not at home. Such as Aura Blackquill

That in itself is probably something that should be stopped, though. At least with staff anyway.

I've heard people talk about that before so I'll go see what's up there. Thanks for the feedback.

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years

I agree with puddle on them being on other sites, I also agree that they should do their job cuz its a responsibility its like taking care of a dog u neglect the dog it will b a problem. The modding reflects on this sites rating and how safe it is. No problem there is always room 4 improvement : )

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Well I mean, I'll be there if you ever need me, you can just PM me or type *bat signal* whenever you need the mods; I do check and watch the battle server frequently without saying much of anything, but, it's either because that I'm doing projects, hwk, etc, that I can't keep an eye on the server constantly, but, it'd be easier if you page me. :(

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
Well I mean, I'll be there if you ever need me, you can just PM me or type *bat signal* whenever you need the mods; I do check and watch the battle server frequently without saying much of anything, but, it's either because that I'm doing projects, hwk, etc, that I can't keep an eye on the server constantly, but, it'd be easier if you page me. :(

Ok thx I make sure I go to u when I got problem :) ill use.......... the mod signal! (Which is pc shaped like the bat signal) again thx dragon

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years

Didn't mean to throw you under the bus, by the way!

I'd say a good way would just be that if you are away from the computer change your nick to show that.
Make it Aura Blackquill|AFK.

So that people know.
Tell your peers as well. It would make it easier for people.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
I'd say a good way would just be that if you are away from the computer change your nick to show that.
Make it Aura Blackquill|AFK.
Problem is, some of us like to hold conversations in PMs. It's a pain managing multiple PM boxes under different usernames. I suppose it's an unavoidable problem, though.

Thank you all for the feedback, by the way.

Sirfetch’d

Just wanted to point out that the reason a moderator may have told you they couldn't help with you a room is because we actually can't. Only ~administrators have the power to make/remove other chat rooms so you actually do have to wait for one to be on if you need help with that. Other than that, thanks for the feedback and we are currently discussing ways to be more obvious when we are afk or unavailable while still allowing us to be on the server.

Years
In my experience on the battle server, I have wanted to say that awolffromspace and everyone else on the server staff have always had a friendly environment and they keep things clean that's for sure. They are quick to the job when anything happens such as a spammer coming into the lobby chat as well, and are quick to discipline any rule breaking. Please keep up the excellent work everyone!

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
Just wanted to point out that the reason a moderator may have told you they couldn't help with you a room is because we actually can't. Only ~administrators have the power to make/remove other chat rooms so you actually do have to wait for one to be on if you need help with that. Other than that, thanks for the feedback and we are currently discussing ways to be more obvious when we are afk or unavailable while still allowing us to be on the server.

I didnt kno and I asked a question about it n got no answer

Years
In my experience on the battle server, I have wanted to say that awolffromspace and everyone else on the server staff have always had a friendly environment and they keep things clean that's for sure. They are quick to the job when anything happens such as a spammer coming into the lobby chat as well, and are quick to discipline any rule breaking. Please keep up the excellent work everyone!

I agree with Zach. Everyone on the battle server staff is doing a great job making the server enjoyable for me to visit and if they weren't around I'd imagine how chaotic the server would become. They do a great job disciplining and clearing out spammers. Keep up the great work you guys!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
For what it's worth, I've been staff for closing in on my 4th year now (not including a 6 month break), when I was a mod, I had 3 sections and 7 sub-forums in total. As an S-mod, I deal with a lot more things behind the scenes, and work on fixing styles and other back end related material on PC, as well as being very involved in staff discussions. But honestly, being battle server staff is one of the toughest challenges as a staff member across the several years I've worked hard on PC. It's not an easy ride, and people underestimate the difficulty and hard, fast decisions the battle server staff have to make. So kudos, really.

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
I'm new to the Roleplaying Thread Section, when I arrived there I found myself confused by some of the guidelines/rules of thread creation, so I asked a moderator there, Magic, they were extremely helpful and kind despite my many questions, and helped me understand thread creation in the RP section better. Just thought I should post a good review of them here:)

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I'm new to the Roleplaying Thread Section, when I arrived there I found myself confused by some of the guidelines/rules of thread creation, so I asked a moderator there, Magic, they were extremely helpful and kind despite my many questions, and helped me understand thread creation in the RP section better. Just thought I should post a good review of them here:)

Thank you for your feedback :3 I'm happy to help.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Dragon does an amazing job of welcoming users...he's like Sheep's apprentice in a way xD. He has her outstanding kindness, and they both put a great deal of effort into their posts. He's taken over Sheep's spot as TWL moderator really well, and I love the work he's done.

I really don't know what to say here considering this is like, my first post here and I'm not used to this sort of thread, but I'd just like to say that I'm really pleased with what staff are doing with the forums. Honourable mention to BSS for being quick to clean up bad situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back