• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Axiom Version (Open World/Side Quests/721 Pokémon)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 25, 2018
Do you guys or gals need any testers for the rom hack i would love to test it for you guys

MysteryGift

disassembly tinkerer / pkmnubuntu dev
Years
Love the colours of the canyon. You get a true sense of there being different locations in this game instead of it all being the same greeny-kinda wooded areas. Good job.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 19, 2018
The discord is shut down, there were no updates for like 6 months or so, the op does not respond to the replies anymore...

I think this rom hack is dead... and this is quite sad, it had a lot of potential.

Years
wow another great hack, hope this will be a December Surprise for all
i really like the less encounter idea,
"Fusion Pok?mon will not be obtainable by the player" this is really interesting, coz it's really like we playing an RPG with a real boss
great job with the hack bro, can wait to play.. hope this will release on December

Years
are this thread already dead??.. why he didn't repair the discord server and he also didn't update and even talk to us anymore

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
are this thread already dead??.. why he didn't repair the discord server and he also didn't update and even talk to us anymore

ROM Hackers are not obligated to tell us why they have cancelled their projects. Why? Simply because it's their product and they are doing it out of their sheer love towards Pokemon. Real life can come in the way and that results in prioritisation adn any person in their right mind would focus on their personal life than a ROM Hack.

Years
one of the best hacks I'm going to play, the only issue is the gyms and the league, we are kind of tired of that, but keep going this shit might be awesome as hell

Draco326262

draco sing
Years
  • Age 66
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
i seen this and i really want to play it if u happen to see this we want u back but pleas take all the time u need

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Fyi, the discord link doesn't work, might want to fix that. That aside, this looks really cool, and I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Back