• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
One thing I would change is the fact that there is no phys special split, 9ther than that I am at like 40 hours and having a blast, it's nice to not have to trade for evolution this should be standard in all hacks well done my friend!!! Will recommend to anyone. Over all a great story and great game had a lot of fun with it.

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
I do not have any updates planned. There really is just too much that I would change, and that would take too much time which I don't have anymore.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 6, 2018
Hey fuligin guy? How do I evolve dusclops, I have one at level fifty something and has been holding the cleanse tag all the time

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Hello, in Pokemon Locations it says you can get Staryu in Smalas Town(other locations are routes 25,2 6 and 27) with Good Rod. I've been trying for 30+ minutes(using spacebar to speed up) with no luck. All I got was Chinchou and sometimes Goldeen or Magikarp. I saw a video where guy caught Staryu with Super Rod at route 25. So either you can catch Staryu only with Super Rod, or Staryu is not in Smalas Town.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Hello, in Pokemon Locations it says you can get Staryu in Smalas Town(other locations are routes 25,2 6 and 27) with Good Rod. I've been trying for 30+ minutes(using spacebar to speed up) with no luck. All I got was Chinchou and sometimes Goldeen or Magikarp. I saw a video where guy caught Staryu with Super Rod at route 25. So either you can catch Staryu only with Super Rod, or Staryu is not in Smalas Town.

You are correct, you can only catch Staryu with a Super Rod in Smalas Town. Looks like a 10% chance also.
At the time I made the locations spreadsheet, I thought a pok?mons level determined which rod would be used to catch it, but now know that the different slots in advance map determine which rod is used.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen today
i was starting this game and when i choose my gender the entire game restarts. im not sure what happened. i am using multipatch on my pc to patch it to a fire red version. can someone help me

chumon

The Chu Monster
Years
i was starting this game and when i choose my gender the entire game restarts. im not sure what happened. i am using multipatch on my pc to patch it to a fire red version. can someone help me

Use LunarIPS to patch it and see if that works better. Just google it :)

MisterBadger