• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

So I'm trying to go through the entire Sinnoh E4 using one underleveled Bastiodon (I still have five other Pokes on hand). So far it's working :D Never mind that I've been giving it X Attacks, X Sp. Defs., X Accuracies, and a Dire Hit pretty much each time (I also make sure it's pumped up on Defense with Iron Defense). Top it off with a Metronome being held, and you've got one unstoppable Poke!

/will get on MSN after done with E4

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
[SIZE="a"]21.

Ahhh. Im not prolly going to be on msn until late tonight. Im at a band competition to support my siblings and the high school band i was in.[/SIZE]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

You're slow~ I already said that earlier XD;

In Colorado, it's no surprise to them. But here in Maryland, well... :B /'course, it figures I have Monday off anyway

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN SCIENCE!

/I made a new character and wanted to test out one of her icon keywords

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

http://researchassist.livejournal.com/

It didn't help that the artist had artwork of Leaf with glasses. Yes I'm stereotyping but so what.

Also, the universe where she comes from makes Green Oak her grandpa and since he's researching how to reverse Red's immortality condition she's helping him.

Maka

W e a p o n ♕ M e i s t e r
Years

I HAVE RETURNED!

...But only for Halloween. I mean, come on, Soul Eater and Halloween go together like wine and cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back