Meyling

~ that's a mood

Female
A Pocket Dimension
Seen September 6th, 2019
Posted July 30th, 2019
290 posts
169 Days
I'm thinking a Flying type would be nice.
I'd say either Elyseon (Elysium) or maybe Zephyreon (You know.)
Or maybe Aereon (already stated though) or Aeroeon?

juliorain

Male
USA
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,638 posts
3.2 Years
My top three
Spectreon (ghost)
Drakeon (dragon)
Boxeon (fighting)

Runners up
Zephryeon (Flying)
Steeleon (Steel) are contenders.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.

Male
on the second floor's nest
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
865 posts
11 Years
Sirocceon the Flying-Type Eeveelution. Named after one of the eight Mediterranean Winds the Sirocco representative of the Sahara, the eastern Mediterranean and the "blood rain". Yellow/brown + Cobalt blue colour scheme, and features wavy crests on the neck, torso and shoulders as well as hardened fur patches in swirly patterns in their front and hind legs.

This Eeveelution has access to non-contact physical attacks of course Flying-type being the focus. Available moves include Howl, Sand Attack, Tailwind, Twister, Air Cutter and Hurricane.

Sirocceon's ability Carrier Wind increases this Pokémon and their allies' chances to apply secondary effects with their attacks (such as PAR).

Sirocceon's ability Abrasion Gradient lowers the duration of the opponent's weather effect (Sandstorm, Sunny Day, etc) by one remaining turn each turn this Pokémon takes damage.
Venia Silente - Consulting Worldbuilder
Background... some day.
Fic stuff~

SWC Entries
: Playfield 2009 : Misaimed for Life 2014 : As They Were 2016 : Simpler than Magic 2017 : Beyond Today 2018 :

Other Releases
: Pseudo-Legendary : Silly human, romance is for Nidoran! (Valentine's : Tricks of the Love Fast (Valentine's) : Overlord (meow~) :
»»More in profile link or wiki link««

The Meta Journey!
Nidoran : Carnivine

Entei Fan

Canine pokemon fan

Age 34
Non-binary
Hamsternidia , somewhere in the universe
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
803 posts
14.5 Years
I like Brawleon design the best, so hopefully a fighting type Eeveelution will be among the two in generation 8, but i also would like a bug type 100% fennec (unlike other eevees who are a mix between cat and fennec) to be based on this https://pokemon-fanon.fandom.com/pl/wiki/Araeon

Spoiler:
For all non polish users, Araeon is a spider/bee fennec with 6-8 legs and 4 spider eyes, it has a very cute personality

Also my german buddy's Nimbeon has a cute design too
My pokemon omega red trainer card

Original nick - BH
Name - Bartek
Advertiser Content