• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How much is my card worth?" Thread [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
I hope the picture works...
This is a base set lvl. 53 basic Mewtwo 10/102.
If is not first edition however and not shadowless; how much is it worth?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
I hope the picture works...
This is a base set lvl. 53 basic Mewtwo 10/102.
If is not first edition however and not shadowless; how much is it worth?

It appears to be in really poor condition, so I would say not much at all... $1 or $2 maximum

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 8, 2015
Ok so this is only one. It's an eevee and its a 1996 pocket monsters card. It is in Japanese so I don't know what it says but at the bottom right it says "No. 133" with a black dot meaning it's a common card. No rush in answering I was just looking at my brothers cards and asked to borrow it.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
Ok so this is only one. It's an eevee and its a 1996 pocket monsters card. It is in Japanese so I don't know what it says but at the bottom right it says "No. 133" with a black dot meaning it's a common card. No rush in answering I was just looking at my brothers cards and asked to borrow it.

Is it this card?
Spoiler:

If so they appear to be going for quite a lot on ebay; http://www.ebay.com/itm/301410201928

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
I have a 2011 Snivy from Black and White, and a Pikachu from Platinum.
Please, what are their values?

The pikachu won't be worth very much at all, especially not with what looks to be damage on the right of the border... The Snivy is a Promo card so might be worth a couple of dollars.

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
Years
The pikachu won't be worth very much at all, especially not with what looks to be damage on the right of the border... The Snivy is a Promo card so might be worth a couple of dollars.

Oops! I forgot Pikachu was a common card, and I'm not supposed to post common cards, so never mind that. Silly me.

Thanks anyway.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
Hello. I have this Japanese 1996 Pocket Monsters Game Card. Even if its conditions are not really the best, I've been told that it is rare.
Also considering the fact that the illustration "moves" when you wave the card around.
Here are two pics and one short video. Do you have any idea how much can it be worth?

front
http://www.upload.ee/image/4918713/20150805_154639.jpg
back
http://www.upload.ee/image/4918720/20150805_155029.jpg

video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnHzsthS9UQ&feature=youtu.be

In the best condition it would be worth $2, sorry but i'd say yours is worth about $0.05

is that tape on the side? {D:}

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 14, 2015
Hey guys, having trouble finding a price on a non-holo Mew card. When I look it up, all I can find is prices for the holo version.

Mew, Expedition Base Set, 55/165

I can't post a pic of mine, but it's in mint condition.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 10, 2015
Hey guys, having trouble finding a price on a non-holo Mew card. When I look it up, all I can find is prices for the holo version.

Mew, Expedition Base Set, 55/165

I can't post a pic of mine, but it's in mint condition.
£5 seems to be the going price for that card.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
03.jpg

I used to have this card, it was the pinnacle of my collection. I probably sold it some time ago, but still doubting what the value was...

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 19, 2015
Hey guys, I read somewhere earlier that miscuts are common, and likely aren't worth too much more than the original, but I'm just curious as to how much a miscut Mega Gallade EX (35/108 from the Roaring Skies set in Mint Condition) might go for?

I don't have a picture on me, but the bottom is cut off so you can't see the name of who did the card art, and the top of the card has the bottom art to what I would assume is another Ex card. Thanks in advance :]

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 8, 2015
Pocket monster card value

Hey everybody
I have a question
I just found a japanese pocket monster card but i can't read, because it japanese
The only thing it says is "trainer" on top.
Does anyone know how much these are worth it.
I'd love to hear from you

Greetings ThePokegamer1996

Years
Hey everybody
I have a question
I just found a japanese pocket monster card but i can't read, because it japanese
The only thing it says is "trainer" on top.
Does anyone know how much these are worth it.
I'd love to hear from you

Greetings ThePokegamer1996

Post a picture as an attachment to your next post in this thread. We can't help you with that little information about the card.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 26, 2015
Hello, i am luca and less than a year ago i bought a japanese ex shiny mega gengar for $40, it being limited edition. when it popped up in the mail i personally graded it and put it in 2 sleeves and a toploader. i thought it was amazing, gem mint, no scratches on front or back sides and in perfect condition, i have been looking on ebay and amazon and now i see an ungraded one for $60. but of course the auction ended. it would be wonderful if someone would check this out for me, i would like to know the true value.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 30, 2015
Hello,

I recently stumbled upon my old Pokemon card collection. While going through it, I found this card. I know nothing of the card and since I don't know Japanese, I can't read it either. It is a pocket Monster card from the gym series. I wasn't able to find anything online about it and was hoping to get some help. Any information would be great. Thanks.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2017
Hello,

I recently stumbled upon my old Pokemon card collection. While going through it, I found this card. I know nothing of the card and since I don't know Japanese, I can't read it either. It is a pocket Monster card from the gym series. I wasn't able to find anything online about it and was hoping to get some help. Any information would be great. Thanks.

Here you go: Link

Years
  • Age 62
  • Seen Aug 28, 2015
[/ATTACH]

Hi Guys
I'm the new guy.Can you help me identify and value this card please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back