• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New FireRed Rom HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROM Hacker
Years
I'm making a Fire Red ROM and I need some help with a few things...first is Advance Text. When I save the text, it cuts the words so its not the entire word...It did that with Ruby too. The second thing that I need help on is unLZ-GBA. I am going through the ROM changing the Gary Sprite into the Brendan Sprite from Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. Thats cool and all but when I go into unLZ-GBA, and I try to change Garys Sprite (the battle sprite) into Brendan's battle sprite but then when we do the first rival battle, the game freezes...also, I need help with a name...If you can help, then reply.

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2009
I'm not good at hacking (I'm still working on my first one). How about Pokemon Oxygen/Hydrogen for game names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back