• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
There are two Kings rocks you can obtain, the first is obtained pretty early and the second is in Slowpoke's Well.
As for Metal Coat, I've only found one so there is probally going to be another in the Final Quest.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
for kings rock i had gotten the slowpoke well kings rock. where is the one obtained early?

also, where are the fossils

a couple more things.
1. How does magneton evolve into magnezone.
2. Is lickilicky in the game if it is how does lickitung evolve.

Last edited:

jonnO'brien

wont be back.
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2009
I just started playing this, and I really like it, But I have Two Questions.

1. For some reason there is this little patch of grass in the first town with the gym leader, Kappa I think? and in that patch of grass, I caught a lvl. 18 Pikachu, Pidgey, Ekans, and Hitmonchan. It's right outside the Pokemon Center. Was that supposed to happen?

2. Are there really 4th gen pokemon in this game?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
I just started playing this, and I really like it, But I have Two Questions.

1. For some reason there is this little patch of grass in the first town with the gym leader, Kappa I think? and in that patch of grass, I caught a lvl. 18 Pikachu, Pidgey, Ekans, and Hitmonchan. It's right outside the Pokemon Center. Was that supposed to happen?

2. Are there really sinnoh pokemon in this game?? (:

1. It's suppose to be there, I guess.
2. Yes, there are a couple pokemon from the 4th Gen, most need to be evolved from older 1st and 2nd gen pokemon.

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years

That's exactly how I got Pikachu in the first place in Episode III of my walkthrough. Training has been cut and first battle of Karpman is also been cut.

are murkrow and misdreavus the only pokemon in the game that can use the dusk stone to evolve?
are there extra shiny stones and dusk stones in the game?

I think so and I don't know if there's any of those extra stones. You do however, gain the Shiny Stone like on Episode XXI by defeating Giovanni in the Silph Warehouse.

No idea about the Dusk Stone yet.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
I still want my other questions answered,
1. How does magneton evolve?
2. Does lickitung evolve in this game?
3. Which pokemon is numbers 187-188?
4. Where are the fossils?
5. I still need the gold leaf.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
Ahem..

1. Where in Slowpoke Well do you find Lickitung?
2. How do you evolve Yamna?

Thanks.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
I still want my other questions answered,
1. How does magneton evolve?
2. Does lickitung evolve in this game?
3. Which pokemon is numbers 187-188?
4. Where are the fossils?
5. I still need the gold leaf.

Spoiler:

2. No
3. Clue:They are pokemon
4. Final Quest, with a twist.
5. It's somewhere, maybe not the same place as others.

Ahem..

1. Where in Slowpoke Well do you find Lickitung?
2. How do you evolve Yamna?

Thanks.

1. The last room, but I may have put the encounter rate too low there. I'll increase it next time.
2. Level 43

Also, the evolution glitch (when you evolve adn the tstats of your Pokemon are different until you level them up) will be finally fixed.

Last edited:

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
thank you coolboyman.
You didn't give me much to work with here but still thank you.

coolboyman, one more thing.
Are you going to give tangrowth a sprite because I have a tangrowth and it has no sprite.

Coolboyman.
With pokemon 187-188, is it a pokemon evolution chain from kanto/johto evolving into a sinnoh pokemon. There is probably a couple that I don't have.

P.s. thanks for adding togepi in the game. Clear told me that its in the Rijon-Naljo connector.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
Coolboyman.
With pokemon 187-188, is it a pokemon evolution chain from kanto/johto evolving into a sinnoh pokemon. There is probably a couple that I don't have.

He pretty much wants to make it a surprise. Based on there being two slots open, it could be a johto pokemon that has two evolution forms. My speculation is that it will be either Wooper/Quagsire or Pineco/Forretress.
But thats just a guess.

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
i caught a geodude a leveled it up to level 11 but it did not learned its second move.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
A couple more questions.
1. Are the baby pokemon in this game?(i.e. pichu, happiny, elekid, magby, smoochum, igglybuff, cleffa.)
2. Is Aipom/Ambipom in the game?
3. Is Mantyke/Mantine?
4. Is Wynaut/Wobbuffet in the game?

Years
Unfortunatly these questions has probably been asked many times before, but I can't seem to find them:
Can I evolve Slowpoke into Slowking?
Can I evolve Porygon2 into Porygon Z?
Sorry for being such a noob XD

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
Unfortunatly these questions has probably been asked many times before, but I can't seem to find them:
Can I evolve Slowpoke into Slowking?
Can I evolve Porygon2 into Porygon Z?
Sorry for being such a noob XD

It's okay!
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back