• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New World Order (Rated M for violence)

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Usually, I give the other RPers creative freedom with these things within reason. But there are a few things that I was planning to tell people. First off, this is a world traversing RP. That means the stadium leaders are located worldwide. The monsters you capture also have to make sense. For instance, I would capture a Demon Hyena Cub in Africa, a Cerberus in Greece, and a Chinese Dragon in China. The black hole balls also very in strength. You first start out with a black hole ball suitable only for capturing first stage monsters. You can upgrade it four times to capture the stages above the previous. The fifth version captures any monster without fail but is rare to get and can only be used once.

So in answer to your questions, yes you can capture monsters whenever within reason. You can level up your monsters whenever within reason as well (this will be scrutinized though, so be sure not to God mode.) Stadium leaders are in hiding around the world in places that fit their element. You meet them of your own accord but you'll have to space out fighting them because their levels obviously increase every time you fight them. Meaning that you don't just fight one after the other in two days.

I think that we should make the leaders up as we go along but their levels will go like this.

Leaders Levels

1st 10-14

2nd- 20-22

3rd- 27-30

4th 35-38

5th- 42-45

6th- 47-50

7th- 52-56

8th- 60-68

9th- 72- 78

10- 80- 88

Championship- 90-99

You do battle them free-handedly. Also the order that you battle them is not determined. Their monsters team depends on the levels of their opponents.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Hm.... interblurbing. So, just to make sure, have you created these leaders or do we create our own; suggesting that there are several Stadiums around the world, but you only need ten to get into the league?

And who makes up their creature team, you or us?

How do we upgrade our black hole thingymabob?

And do we freely decide when our Monsters evolve, or are there three set levels at which they do?

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I'd assume that the stadium leader teams are either set or corresponding to the region they're in that the players can decide. (An American team would have a variety due to culture mixing, but you'd never see China using a polar bear or penguin monster.)

And I think the players can decide on their monsters evolving, as long as it's within reason.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Hm.... interblurbing. So, just to make sure, have you created these leaders or do we create our own; suggesting that there are several Stadiums around the world, but you only need ten to get into the league?

You create your own. And there are more than ten stadiums around the world but you must collect the codes of at least one of each element. That means that you can't defeat ten Wood leaders to get the codes. You must beat one of each leader.

And who makes up their creature team, you or us?

Whoever's fighting them at the time.

How do we upgrade our black hole thingymabob?

When I decide that you can.

And do we freely decide when our Monsters evolve, or are there three set levels at which they do?]

You freely decide. Just don't make them evolve too soon.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Grrrrr...! I really, REALLY want to join this RP. Creating monsters, letting only your fantasy set the limitations is simply an awesome idea according to myself. I've always been on the more creative side so monster-making would be quite fun. However, I cannot make an attempt at joining since I do not have the time for it. So instead, I'll wish you all good luck and I hope that you'll be seeing this RP to the end!

~Mr. Mammoth

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
*salutes to Mr. Mammoth* Thanks son! I'm sure I can say for the fellow members of this roleplay that we will try out hardest to do so!

Anyways, Aspie, playa, you probably want to put these answers you're giving us in the front page of this OOC Thread. That'll be good to know in case someone else tries to join in.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Thanks, Mr. Mammoth. :3

Oh, just so everyone knows, my posts are going to have a unique kind of format. Nothing's going to be from a narrator or Ave herself, but it's going to shift around first-person perspectives of the people and creatures around her, but not Ave directly. (Unless special scenarios arise where I want it to be from Ave's perspective.)

Does that make sense? Just making sure no one gets confused later on when I start posting.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
*shrugs* Works for me Kiyoshi.

I'm liking the characters I'm seeing. A little worried about mine though. I'm not use to roleplaying as that kind of character.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
*Excited*

So we're starting out at the New Orleans champion speech, right?

Also, another question: (I know you might be sick of them by now XD;) Since we're going all over the world, we can get Stadium Codes in other countries, yes?

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
*Excited*

So we're starting out at the New Orleans champion speech, right?

Actually, we're starting it a different way. Basically it starts out at the new years celebration in Times Square New York in the prologue. Then everyone starts out where and how they want to. Christian, my character is starting out in the New Orleans Bayou looking for a monster to capture. If anybody wants to they can start out by meeting me in the Bayou or they can start out somewhere else. This is a free write RP.

Also, another question: (I know you might be sick of them by now XD;) Since we're going all over the world, we can get Stadium Codes in other countries, yes?

Yep, in fact it's encouraged. I want the RP to be a world tour where people capture monsters from around the world. It makes sense for the league to be world wide because the government in a world government.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Hm, fascinating. I have a feeling my character will fling herself across tons of different countries before this is over.

I kind of desire to have my trips dated. Does our journey start Jan 1st or later?

Where is the champion once we get all the codes?

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Hm, fascinating. I have a feeling my character will fling herself across tons of different countries before this is over.

I kind of desire to have my trips dated. Does our journey start Jan 1st or later?

January 1st 12:00 A.M

Where is the champion once we get all the codes?

The championship will be held on a hidden island. Whoever wins the tournament gets to face the champion Lucia Roman.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Actually, we're starting it a different way. Basically it starts out at the new years celebration in Times Square New York in the prologue. Then everyone starts out where and how they want to. Christian, my character is starting out in the New Orleans Bayou looking for a monster to capture. If anybody wants to they can start out by meeting me in the Bayou or they can start out somewhere else. This is a free write RP.

Yep, in fact it's encouraged. I want the RP to be a world tour where people capture monsters from around the world. It makes sense for the league to be world wide because the government in a world government.

If your starting in New Orleans, Ill probably meet up with you, if you would like.

Quite very excited for this.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Alright, if you want to, but prepared to fight some monsters that are way over both of our heads in terms of power. New Orleans is home to a lot of ghosts and swamp creatures. Also, I'm going to post the current monster dex soon.

This is the ever changing Monster dex that will be used to keep track of monsters. Changed the first stage of my monster's name to just Demon Hyena. Cub doesn't fit this stage.

1. Demon Hyena- T: Darkness W: Light
  2. Demon Hyena Warrior- T: Darkness W: Light
  3. Demon Werehyena- T: Darkness W: Light
  4. Beelzebub Hyena- T: Darkness W: Light
  5. Tryad 1- T: Fire W: Water
  6. Tryad 2- T: Fire W: Water
  7. Tryad 3- T: Fire W: Water
  8. Tryad 4- T: Fire W: Water
  9. T-BOE- T: Earth or Wind W: Light
  10. T-BOD- T: Earth or Wind W: Light
  11. T-BOC- T: Darkness W: Light
  12. T-BOA- T: Darkness W: Light
  13. Drateel- T: Metal W: Fire
  14. Stracor- T: Metal W: Fire
  15. Allugan- T: Metal W: Fire
  16. Titanah- T: Thunder W: Fire
  17. White Manticore Cub- T: Wind W: Thunder
  18. White Manticore Adolescent- T: Wind W: Thunder
  19. White Manticore Adult- T: Wind W: Thunder
  20. Holy Manticore- T: Wind W: Thunder
  21. Endringhal- T: Light W: Darkness
  22. Endringhal 2- T: Light W: Darkness
  23. Endringhal 3- T: Light W: Darkness
  24. Endringhal 4- T: Light W: Darkness
  25. Red Dragonling- T: Wind W: Thunder
  26. Red Dragon- T: Wind W: Thunder
  27. Ruby Dragon- T: Wind W: Thunder
  28. Ruby Wyvern – T: Wind W: Thunder
  29. Metal Wani- T: Metal or Water W: Thunder
  30. Shadow Spectre Child- T: Darkness W: Light
  31. Ghoul Grunt- T: Darkness W: Darkness

Last edited:

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I finished the four stages for The Bunny of Evil, the third stage designed to have the longest development time.

Spoiler:

Back