• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In-Game competition strategy Discussion.

Years
Quick search nothing came up, feel free to lock this up if there's already a thread.

Let's get to it.
I've been really struggling in BW to get anywhere in the Super Single train in the Battle subway and I thought I might start a discussion.

Are you also having any troubles getting through the in game competitions such as the Battle Subway or Battle Tower or whatever your game may be?
Or are you massacring everything in your path and have a few tips for us who are not so lucky?

I'll start, At the moment I'm using a Bolt-Beam Starmie, Energy ball Chandelure and a Special Lucario. I consistently get to the 7th battle in the Super Single train but then get flattened at spat to the sidewalk like a piece of gum.
Someone should give me some tips on how to manage the tougher battles I think.

Vecransyh

Veteran Trainer
Years
Well there isn't much else too it but luck. I've been playing the Battle Subway Doubles train for hours and the last 3 attempts have all been get to the 7th battle, then get slaughtered. I think they begin to have strategies after a certain battle number/win streak/finished Leader battles. I got stomped by an ingrain, giga drain, leftovers Amooungus. It took out 3 of my heavy sweepers. I guess if I had any advice it'd be choose at least 1 defensive wall pokemon in addition to your physical and special sweeper(s).

Back