• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be a gym leader

Fire Master

Fire Pokemon Master (FPM)
Years
What would your Gym be like

It would be a room a bit like claris. There would be fire lamps and lava. To ge to me you will have to go on a bridge. Ont the Bridge there would be my 3 trainers that are in my gym, the closer you get to me, the harder hte trainers come.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
If I had to choose one element to base my gym on, it will have to be poison...

my gym would be basically a maze in a swampy lake with six gym trainers hiding around unavoidable corners.

My team will be Weezing, Golbat, Muk, Crobat

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
i'll be a water/ice gym (won't have any true ice types due to the lack of ice types at the moment, but will certainly have heavy usage on ice attacks). I'll fool around with surf and dive :) (too bad whirlpool is no longer an HM or else i'll add that too)

My Pokemon (in no order)
-Swampert
-Kingdra
-Gyarados
-Lanturn
-Starmie

(the team above is actually my real team, with just regi-ice added as my last Pokemon)

Tsukushi-chan

Evil Genius
Years
Hmmm.... *thinks* I always wanted a gym. XD;

It would look abit like a dungeon, with dark grey stone walls, chains, spider webs, a plain stone floor, with a blood red field rather than teh brown ones they use. o.O
Probally wouldn't be teh best choice for a mostly all bug trainer, but oh well. XD

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
My gym would be built into the side of a mountain, very high up, and would only be open on clear, cloudless nights. You'd enter and travel through a long tunnel, the walls and floor decorated in a mosaic of the various environments of the pokemon world. The tunnel would eventually open into a stone, cavelike area with two huge double doors at the end and a couple of esconced torches giving the only light. Through those doors would be a massive dome with a huge arena beneath, illuminated by the moon and stars winding gently overhead.
You'd need all seven previous badges of the region, and that along with the trek to the gym itself would be proof of your worthiness to face me.
My badge would be the Forsaken Badge, which would be shaped like a black triangle with a silver circle in the middle, and three elongated, curved silver spikes with their points inside the circle going outwards.
My team would be: Metagross, Blaziken, Milotic, Electrike, Absol and Flygon.

Heh...I have a lot of ideas sitting around, you just have to put them together. ^_~

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Welcome to PC Keleri! or welcome back if you're an old member on PC that i do not recognize...

indeed a very artistic gym to use mosaics for the walls... and very detailed too. Maybe i should think about the details of my gym... hm...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
frostweaver said:
Welcome to PC Keleri! or welcome back if you're an old member on PC that i do not recognize...

indeed a very artistic gym to use mosaics for the walls... and very detailed too. Maybe i should think about the details of my gym... hm...
yeah..Keleri's post makes my post look childish...I will think of more creative things for my gym...

Tweak

Fire type...with a pit of fire in the middle, maybe something like Cinnibar Island? Fire types are awesome. :cool:

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
Mine would be Electric and Fire types mixed up

Raichu
Typhlosion
Jolteon
Charizard
Electrode
Magmar

The Gym would be near a Volcano.

Jason

Banned
Years
If I am a gym leader, it will be Dragons so my Pokes will be Salamence, Dragonite, Flygon and Charizard
If you lose, you cant challenge me again hehehe

Amphie

Sweet girl
Years
I would love to have fire pokemon in my Gym. Yeah! I would like to be a fire pokemon masta:D
My Team:
Flareon
Vulpix
Charizard
Arcanine
Charizard
Camerput^^

Hehe.....

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
I'd specialize in Grass, Fighting, and Dark types. My gym would be called the the "Demonic Whoop-A$$ Plants" Gym and be decorated with weird torture devices all covered in vines and thorns. I will use one made-up pokemon, just because there's no Fighting/Dark types yet. I'm too lazy to go into detail on how the layout looks, but there are some skeletons in chains on the wall. Here is my team:

Breloom (with spore)
Hitmonchan
Venusaur
Houndoom
Shiftry
Ninjaruka (maul [dark version of slash], double kick, double team, confuse ray)

Upon winning, you get TM 666; Dare Devil. This move has 95 power and 100 accuracy, but it has a 30% chance of being a dark move, 30% chance of being grass, and 30% chance of being Fighting. Risky but strong.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
My Gym would obviously not revolve around one type, but rather a well woven team such that you would need a fierce strategy and excellent Pok?mon to bring me down. As for the physical design of the gym, it'd probably be a bridge to a clear glass floor. Boring, but eh.

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
mine would be a ground gym (so far Giovanni's the only ground GL)

It would be mountain, at the top me (ha ha)
8 levels on the mountain, 8 trainers.
The higher you get the harder the trainer.

My badge would be the Fault Badge

Junichi

Freshman at college!
Years
Id be a water gym leader that has a gym in a tropical island. My pokemons would be Meganium, Magneton, Azumarill, Poliwhirl, Quagsire, and Golduck.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
My team would be more like Kairi's, with all kinds of various types. ^_^
Here's what my team would probably be:

Raichu
Ditto
Meganium
Lapras
Espeon
Blaziken

The outside of the Gym would be decorated very nicely, with flowers, a garden, etc. The inside, however, will be different! The battling area will be arranged so that the environment can be changed to whatever Pok?mon I have out, giving the opponent more of a challenge.

And the badge they will recieve if they're successful in beating me will be the Chromosome Badge. (I thought of that because I specialize in all different types, and each Pok?mon's characteristics are different.)

The TM they will receive will be Elevate, a move that raises all of the user's Defense, Attack, Speed, Special Attack, etc.

Ack, I'm terrible at this kind of stuff. :P

Keitaro

Urashima
Years
I'd put pure pressure on the challenger by putting them on the spot. A stadium gym making it a 1 on 1 battle and I'd choose one of my 6 pkmn.
-Arcanine
-Eevee
-Pikachu
-Squirtle
-Charizard
-Bulbasaur
I'd make the experience of the challengers Pok?mon mean nothing, because it would be more mind games rather then a Pok?mon battle meaning the Pok?mon would be trained to counter attacks and make surprise attacks sort of like a game of chess. Heh, it'd be fun. But I'm thinking of changing up my line-up it seems too Ash like and I don't like that but it's what I have been working with ever since I first got into Pok?mon. Maybe I'll take Squirtle out for Ditto & Bulbasaur out for Scyther.

Anyway the badge would be called probably Quexion Badge (thought of that at top of my head)

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
I'm going to do it similar to the Gyms in Orange Islands.
Not battle, but competition.
There will be an big Ice stage with a water thank in the middle XDDD, and some iceberg in the middle of the tank. The first who gets to the end of the Gym with 3PM will be the winner.

My PM: Lapras, Jynx, Walrein

Back