• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokémon XY: Naturia Version [11-04-14: Begin + BETA 0.1]

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
Thank you very much everyone for your comments.

I had no thought of publishing the hack in this community, but as I see people here is very participatory glad I did.

I do not know all their rules, for this reason i published the hack in this subforum. I will continue to update correcting minor bugs that will be reporting, so if this is not the right place for my hack, I ask some moderator or administrator moving my topic to the right place please.

@badbullturret: Thanks for your good wishes. The main idea is that as the game development progress,, continue translating parts of it to Spanish. Since, but this hack is published in several forums English-speaking I'll delay the translation to maintain the English long as possible, but I do not lie, the final version will be 70-80% in Spanish.

All Gyms Have the "door close" featuring.

@Vereal: In the. rar is a pdf file called "Cambios en las Evoluciones y Orden Pokedex" which indicates the levels of evolution that were modified. All other pokemon not mentioned in the pdf have the same level/type of evolution.

@dhogan: I'm really need your zigzagoon!!!!

@Barbie Jean: Never will be 100% hack in English. Sorry =(

UPDATE 04-14-14​

A new version is available, BETA 0.1.5

• Fixed Psybeam dark Type
  • Fixed Horsea Sprite
  • Fixed the carpet in Golderod GYM that does not let you go even after winning the badge.
  • Wild pokemon in Route 36

02-Ruta%2036.BMP

Added:

• Halved the steps for an egg hatches of all Pokemon. This is intended to encourage the breeding.
  • In Goldenrod City, you can get via trade the Chamber's Ditto with the quality of being shiny (If a Parent of an egg is shiny, there's a probability of 1/64 of that breeding is also shiny).

01-Chamber%27s%20Ditto.BMP

Added the .jar version download for phones with java.

*Download in the main post.

Years
I would encourage you to maybe find someone who would not mind translating it to 100% English for the folks who don't know Spanish when it comes time to release the final version, because the game will not be that enjoyable if you don't know what things are being said by other characters..

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 11, 2024
There is no .IPS file in the 0.1.5 download . . .

Edit: This appears to have been fixed! Thanks!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
I've been waiting for a hack with 6th gen pokemon in it. Gonna try to start playing it soon.

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2021
Hey, I checked this document and there's no Fennekin. So I checked Pokedex PKM Naturia and there's Fennekin. Document says that it evolves at 16, so maybe it's mistake and instead of 16 is 26? :D

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Woahhh!!!! this hacks looks simply amazing!!! i love the mapping style and the way you have implemented pokemon form different gens!!! Well im ggonna try this as soon as possible

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
I'm trapped in the Azalea Gym with no exit :/

After I beat the leader there was an exit, but I got in again and now there's no exit

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
@angellos:
Since this bug was corrected, so you can download the new version in the main post (still is 0.1.5).

If you're stuck in the GYM and you can not leave, you can send me your. Sav via email (check the txt document) and help you out.

@Vereal: In the document obut discusses the evolution, takes the data from the starters of Sinoh like the Kalos.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
I'm good, but now I can't enter the Ecruteak Gym (game freezes). Also, the west exit from Ecruteak doesn't work. I can't progress since I can't Surf.

Other bugs I've encountered;
- The old guy outside the Violet Gym freezes the game
- "Seed Bomb" is still Smog and causes poisoning
- A Clefairy used Covet while frozen
- A Shellder used Aerial Ace
- The Rival's overworld sprite had red hair when encountered in Azalea
- Froakie evolved at Lv.26 instead of 16 and Frogadier didn't evolve at 36
- Using Water Pulse after being Encore'd resulted in using random moves (as if using Metronome)
- Power Up Punch drains (like Drain Punch) instead of increasing Attack

Jojirius

Jacuzzi Ant
Years
I really love "Pokemon Replacement" hacks when they're done well. Bringing the newest generation to retro graphics is a great idea and the execution here looks great as well.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
Okay.. I have a bug right now which makes me unable to complete the game..

Inside the Slowpoke Well when I face a grunt, it crashes the game.. the one below the stairs.. the second one you battle, I think?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 2, 2014
I've just started this, and I have to say Great Job! The sprites look great, i haven't found any bugs, and all the important dialogue is in English so I can follow easily! I look forward to seeing more updates on this one!

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I would like to point out that Sprout Tower is kinda ridiculous given you need multiple pokemon above level 10 to finish it, and even then it's a pain; plus why make it mandatory?

Back