• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

artificial RED | Complete 721 Pok?mon rombase | Update 12/08/16 | Version 1.1

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
go go go epsilon.!! great job on the hack/rombase keep the good work you have couple of us waiting for it...and no im not rushing you im congratulating you on so much attention to detail and the so many hours i bet you've putt into this...YOU'RE THE MAN.!

Anifaqua

I do art, I think.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
It's been a while since you've said anything; any updates, epsilon?

MandL27

Proud Procrastinator
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 24, 2021
Will this base include FR's existing maps and other scripts, or will it be a "fresh" base that has none of that?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016
where to download and how to play it on android.

thanks in advance

Manuske

Eeveelution Breeder
Years
This is gonna be so useful. As a fellow perfectionist I can imagine how tiresome the process must be. Keep up the good work man, you're doing great so far.

Years

thanks in advance

This isn't a ROM Hack, but It's a ROM Base (or patch) to help people with ROM Hacking.
There is no download link yet, so you can't download it at this moment.
To understand what a patch is here's a guide to see how you can patch a ROM with this or with other patches here

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 29, 2016

thanks in advance

Patch the base game with LunarIPS and send the patched ROM onto your device, then any GBA emulator should be able to play it.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 5, 2021
Patch the base game with LunarIPS and send the patched ROM onto your device, then any GBA emulator should be able to play it.

It will not be playable however, as Kwstaspaokara has already mentioned, as it is strictly meant to be used as a base for romhacks.
Epsilon has mentioned however that me may consider releasing a version with all the scripts intact (one that will be playable independently) at a later occasion if enough interest is sparked.

All of this information can be found in Epsilon's post on the first page.

MandL27

Proud Procrastinator
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 24, 2021
It will not be playable however, as Kwstaspaokara has already mentioned, as it is strictly meant to be used as a base for romhacks.
Epsilon has mentioned however that me may consider releasing a version with all the scripts intact (one that will be playable independently) at a later occasion if enough interest is sparked.

All of this information can be found in Epsilon's post on the first page.

When you say "version with all the scripts intact," do you mean one that can more or less be patched onto FR and played with no problems?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 4, 2016

how to patch ?? and where to get the the file for pacthing??

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
What are the odds that this actually gets completed prior to the release of Sun and Moon? What are the odds of this being updated with SM 'mons and stuff if it's not?

(Is this even still alive?)

Back