• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Confused about game help threads...

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
I wanted to post a game help thread regarding Ultra Sun and Moon, so I looked into the rules on the subject:

Need game help?
Please use the Game Help prefix so people can easily see you're looking for help! Make sure you're posting your question in the appropriate game's forum, or questions about spinoffs or the series as a whole in Pokémon Gaming Central. Some sections may also have stickied help threads you can ask in.

...But the "Seventh Generation" section doesn't have a Game Help prefix to use! :( What do I do?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Ah, it must have gotten lost in the merging of the Pokemon Sun/Moon with Ultra Sun/Moon. I'll see if I can ask to get it added back for you.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I wanted to post a game help thread regarding Ultra Sun and Moon, so I looked into the rules on the subject:

...But the "Seventh Generation" section doesn't have a Game Help prefix to use! :( What do I do?

Sorry for the late follow up, where did you find this so the rules can be edited to reflect it. Also, from what I was given, you should be fine to create a help thread without a prefix.

Back