• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Anime Chit Chat

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
@_@ Talk about anything anime here... just go random, lol. XD

I don't remember what we were talking about last. o_O; *shrugs*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Wasn't it about anim? music?

*cheated and checked the refrence folder*

I've started listening to a lot of it myself.

Drakken

Hungry O_O
Years
  • Age 33
  • SC
  • Seen Feb 16, 2008
I wish they would make A Legend of Zelda anime. Oh, that would be awesome!!!
I havenot that much Pokemon Music, but the Music of Pokemon the movie 5 pwnz!

Cherrim

Years
I have the Yuugiou Theme Song Collection and Sound Duel II. ^_^ I like the first one best, since I was hoping for a specific piece of background music on SDII, AND THE CD DIDN'T HAVE IT!

Ehem. I also have a few dub-Pokemon CDs, a dub-Sailor Moon CD and the dub-Yu-Gi-Oh! CD. XP

EDIT: Drakken, they used to have a LoZ anime. ^_^;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I have lots of CCS music and Inuyasha music... XD I adore their theme songs... >_>

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
On Kazaa? I dunno...I've never tried downoading them...

Speaking of Yu-gi-oh, I also like the yu-gi-oh japanese theme songs. XD

Cherrim

Years
Oooh... mod powers are back. I can sticky this again. XD

Amoblaz said:
Where can i find YU-GI-OH episode.
You can find all the dubbed episodes on KaZaA. But download KaZaA Lite. NOT the regular Kazaa because it'll plant spyware on your computer and it'll use up all the memory and screw up your computer. ;_; My poor baby... You can find the subbed episodes online at various DVD stores. But you have to pay about $25-45 US for them, I think.

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I just watch the dubbed Chinese on TV~ It's better then the English, they just translate it. =D

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 14, 2003
Drakken said:
I wish they would make A Legend of Zelda anime. Oh, that would be awesome!!!
I havenot that much Pokemon Music, but the Music of Pokemon the movie 5 pwnz!
There is! Back in the older day, they took an attemp at making one... It only had like... I think 8 episodes, and it sucked major a$$.. trust me, you don't want to see it... it's........................ Whats the word here, G?y(as in bad)

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I've seen the Legend of Zelda Cartoon on on the net. x_X; It was so...so... UGH. o.O;; It lost all it's Zelda-ness in the Cartoon... ;_; But the OoT Manga was so wonderful~ XD

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 14, 2003
Yea! I know. I read the manga, it was the best..and the only Manga I ever read, lol :P

Um.. so where abouts did you get the anim?? I wouldn't mind seeing it.

I know, it's completly not something thats Zelda related, only the characters are.. There was this flash animation on NewGrounds a few months ago. Not sure if you'v seen it, but it's funny as. Although it got boring near the end.... I'l see if I can dig up a link for you..

Pezz

All Washed Up
Years
I love anime. Hee, that was random. It's just so expensive... Te DVDs and merchandise and CDs are all so expensive, it's hard for me to get into a lot of anime, and forget about long series.

But, I've been looking for some new anime to get into. Anyone know of some of the newer series that have been out or are currently on the air in Japan?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Gr8Person62 said:
Yea! I know. I read the manga, it was the best..and the only Manga I ever read, lol :P

Um.. so where abouts did you get the anim?? I wouldn't mind seeing it.

I know, it's completly not something thats Zelda related, only the characters are.. There was this flash animation on NewGrounds a few months ago. Not sure if you'v seen it, but it's funny as. Although it got boring near the end.... I'l see if I can dig up a link for you..
Yes I saw that one. Someone linked to it here on PC.:D

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
There's a lot of Zelda stuff there, but are you referring to Ganondorf strikes back? It's one of the more famous Zelda animations on NewGrounds.

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 14, 2003
Polly, I don't know. I have got the time to check it out now. BUt it was a cool animation. Has there been a sequal made to it yet? Cause if there is, i'd sure like ot see it!

Keitaro

Urashima
Years
Alright, lets try to shift the topic a bit. What anim? have you been currently watching these days?

For myself, I got done the 2nd season of Mahoromatic: Automatic Maiden which was great and I've been watching Ai Yori Aoshi, Digi Charat and Inuyasha (In Japanese just so I can be ahead since they put it on YTV which is great because YTV doesn't have a whole lot of anim? impact in my opinion and Inuyasha is a good start since Escaflown?, but I don't want to be left out when ppl in town talk about it.)

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I've only seen like, four series in my life... CCS, Pok?mon, Inuyasha, and Mega Man NT Warrior.

Although I got started with Pok?mon on KidsWB! I watch the subs now.

Back