Pokémon Essentials All questions and discussion about Pokémon Essentials, the Pokémon game kit for RPG Maker XP, go in here. Also contains links to the latest downloads and the Essentials Wiki.

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1051    
Old May 23rd, 2017 (10:26 AM).
Maruno's Avatar
Maruno Maruno is offline
Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
     
    Join Date: Jan 2008
    Location: England
    Posts: 5,189
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mashirosakura View Post
    In unmodified essentials, although weather seems to be set as it is in gen VI, it is infinite ingame. Examples I've seen are sandstorm and sun lasting entire, 10+ turn battles.
    When you say "seems to be", have you tested this? Because if Essentials is using the old battle mechanics (Gen 5), as it does by default, weather induced by abilities is supposed to last forever. I've just tested weather induced by a move, and that does indeed fade after five turns as it is supposed to. It's likely you're just mistaken.
    __________________
    Go to the Pokémon Essentials Wiki

    | Downloads | Tutorials | Fangames |
    | All Animations Project |

    Follow me on Twitter: @maruno42


    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #1052    
    Old May 31st, 2017 (3:09 AM).
    mamba mamba is offline
       
      Join Date: Feb 2016
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 13
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Skyefox View Post
      Mega evolution results in error.

      Intl_Messages:559:in `[]'
      Intl_Messages:559:in `get'
      Intl_Messages:670:in `get'
      Intl_Messages:707:in `pbGetMessage'
      PBItems:531:in `getName'
      PokeBattle_Battle:656:in `pbGetMegaRingName'
      PokeBattle_Battle:654:in `each'
      PokeBattle_Battle:654:in `pbGetMegaRingName'
      PokeBattle_Battle:1821:in `pbMegaEvolve'
      PokeBattle_Battle:2832:in `pbAttackPhase'
      Till now I still have this error while watching many tutorials in Youtube, Any solutions to them??
      I already have 16.2V update.
      Reply With Quote
        #1053    
      Old June 18th, 2017 (9:45 PM).
      MC50 MC50 is offline
         
        Join Date: Aug 2006
        Gender:
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 28
        Using Intimidate on a Pokemon with Contrary causes a gamecrash if it is the first turn of the battle, with the following error:

        ---------------------------
        Pokemon Essentials
        ---------------------------
        Exception: NameError

        Message: undefined local variable or method `upanim' for #
        Reply With Quote
          #1054    
        Old July 24th, 2017 (2:42 AM).
        yonicstudios's Avatar
        yonicstudios yonicstudios is offline
        Game Developer
           
          Join Date: Oct 2015
          Location: Spain
          Nature: Timid
          Posts: 44
          The INTL translation message system is very broken.
          1. Any _INTL line with a # on it will be invalid, including expressions like #{something} on it. I think this is because it's interpreting everything behind the # as a comment. This occurs even if I try to escape it like this: <<#>>.
            1. For now, #{variable} expresions should be replaced as an additional parameter on INTL lines. Fortunately these expressions happen to appear only 4 or 5 times, and most of them are in the same script section.
          2. Script lines with two \n next to each other, or just separated by a single space (here\n\nare\n \nsome examples) are also invalid and won't be translated, even if replaced with <>
          3. Some extracted lines are processed in an overly complicated way. The extractor escapes characters that aren't really necessary to escape, like [ and ].
          __________________
          WORKING GAMES
          Pokémon related:
          - Pokécurse BloodRed Version (Q3-Q4 2018)


          Not Pokémon related:
          - My Dog's Tale (July 11th 2018)

          Reply With Quote
            #1055    
          Old July 28th, 2017 (6:59 AM).
          Ego13's Avatar
          Ego13 Ego13 is offline
             
            Join Date: Jul 2017
            Location: Larua Region
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 82
            I noticed that the PP of a trainers Pokemon will be refilled after it was withdrawn and sent out again. It happened in the following situation:

            My Pokemon: Misdreavous

            Opponent Pokemon: Gyarados
            Opponent moves: 1.TWISTER 2.FLAIL 3.EARTHQUAKE 4.STONE EDGE

            I depleted the moves Twister and Stone Edge by using Spite. So the Gyarados wouldn't be able to hit my Misdreavous. Then the trainer withdrew Gyarados and sent out another Pokemon, which I defeated. Then he sent out Gyarados again and it could use Stone Edge and Twister again. I'm 100% sure that all PP were gone.

            I tried to find a fix for that, but I can't find the script that does the withdrawing and saving the infos about the withdrawn Pokemon. I thought it could be handled similar to how the HP and status is saved?
            __________________

            Pokemon Hollow on pokecommunity.com
            Reply With Quote
              #1056    
            Old August 27th, 2017 (9:35 AM). Edited August 27th, 2017 by Marin.
            Marin's Avatar
            Marin Marin is online now
            Not Bored
            • Moderator
             
            Join Date: Nov 2016
            Location: The Netherlands
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Bashful
            Posts: 599
            Bugs in Pokémon Essentials version 16.2 are no longer valid for this thread.
            Pokémon Essentials has been updated to version 17, and thus, only bugs in that version can be reported here.
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #1057    
            Old August 27th, 2017 (12:38 PM). Edited August 27th, 2017 by komaoto.
            komaoto's Avatar
            komaoto komaoto is offline
               
              Join Date: Mar 2014
              Location: Brazil
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 90
              Spoiler:
              When using the "Organize Box" in the pc, you can't select your party to move around.

              Bug fixed!
              Reply With Quote
                #1058    
              Old August 27th, 2017 (3:45 PM).
              Maruno's Avatar
              Maruno Maruno is offline
              Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2008
                Location: England
                Posts: 5,189
                I have just fixed a couple of bugs in v17 and reuploaded it.

                IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DOWNLOADED ESSENTIALS v17, PLEASE DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN.
                __________________
                Go to the Pokémon Essentials Wiki

                | Downloads | Tutorials | Fangames |
                | All Animations Project |

                Follow me on Twitter: @maruno42


                Reply With Quote
                  #1059    
                Old August 29th, 2017 (1:09 PM).
                Arkadious's Avatar
                Arkadious Arkadious is offline
                Developer of Fragmentum
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2015
                  Location: New Zealand
                  Age: 20
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Careful
                  Posts: 50
                  The pokegear no longer cycles upward though the main menu part of it. When scrolling up past the first option, the bar disappears and if you press enter it takes you out of the pokegear.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #1060    
                  Old August 31st, 2017 (5:40 AM).
                  Disccat's Avatar
                  Disccat Disccat is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2017
                    Location: Ardennes, France
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Lonely
                    Posts: 2
                    An error with Pokemon's forms in battle; when a Pokemon with a second form is in a battle and if you have a Megaring, you can make a Mega-Evolution for obtain the second form. I use V.17 of Essentials.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #1061    
                    Old August 31st, 2017 (8:15 PM).
                    Cyberglass's Avatar
                    Cyberglass Cyberglass is offline
                    the stuff Porygon are made of
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2010
                      Age: 26
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 155
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Disccat View Post
                      An error with Pokemon's forms in battle; when a Pokemon with a second form is in a battle and if you have a Megaring, you can make a Mega-Evolution for obtain the second form. I use V.17 of Essentials.
                      Looks like there's a typo in the script Pokemon_MegaEvolution. Replace line 27
                      Code:
                         return i  # fSpecies or 0
                      with
                      Code:
                         return ret  # fSpecies or 0
                      Reply With Quote
                        #1062    
                      Old September 2nd, 2017 (5:00 AM).
                      Disccat's Avatar
                      Disccat Disccat is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2017
                        Location: Ardennes, France
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Lonely
                        Posts: 2
                        That's okay, but all Pokemon's forms become the first form after a battle (ex: Unown become A letter). Shinies are not affected.

                        Other problem; in the Party menu, if you delete a Pokemon, the game crashed.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #1063    
                        Old September 2nd, 2017 (6:06 AM).
                        Ego13's Avatar
                        Ego13 Ego13 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2017
                          Location: Larua Region
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Calm
                          Posts: 82
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Disccat View Post
                          That's okay, but all Pokemon's forms become the first form after a battle (ex: Unown become A letter). Shinies are not affected.

                          Other problem; in the Party menu, if you delete a Pokemon, the game crashed.
                          For the form problem I found this solution:
                          in Pokemon_MegaEvolution find def makeUnmega (around line 60)

                          and change
                          Code:
                              self.form = self.getUnmegaForm
                          to
                          Code:
                              self.form = self.getUnmegaForm if isMega?
                          That solved the problem for me.

                          I also noticed the crash when debugging Pokemon. It happens when you want to delete or duplicate a Pokemon.
                          The error message says this
                          Spoiler:
                          ---------------------------
                          Pokemon Hollow
                          ---------------------------
                          [Pokémon Essentials version 17]

                          Exception: LocalJumpError

                          Message: unexpected break

                          Debug_Pokemon:775:in `pbPokemonDebugActions'

                          Debug_Pokemon:813:in `pbPokemonDebug'

                          Debug_Pokemon:797:in `loop'

                          Debug_Pokemon:816:in `pbPokemonDebug'

                          PScreen_Party:1194:in `pbPokemonScreen'

                          PScreen_Party:1089:in `loop'

                          PScreen_Party:1289:in `pbPokemonScreen'

                          PScreen_PauseMenu:177:in `pbStartPokemonMenu'

                          PScreen_PauseMenu:174:in `pbFadeOutIn'

                          PScreen_PauseMenu:174:in `pbStartPokemonMenu'

                          __________________

                          Pokemon Hollow on pokecommunity.com
                          Reply With Quote
                            #1064    
                          Old September 2nd, 2017 (3:49 PM). Edited September 2nd, 2017 by Auroran.
                          Auroran's Avatar
                          Auroran Auroran is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2013
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 23
                            There Seems to be a lot of issues with V.17 from just playing through the sample maps.

                            1.Pokemon with multiple forms will mega evolve into their first alternate form, and get stuck in that form permanently for all future encounters.

                            2.The 'Download a file' script in the player's room causes a crash that terminates the script, saves the game and renders the game completely unplayable after reloading, even if you re-open the save.

                            3.Cannot Debug Pokemon, deleting results in crash, setting a pokemon's heart gauge does not work at all, probably other errors too but don't want to go through them:
                            Spoiler:
                            ---------------------------
                            Pokemon Essentials
                            ---------------------------
                            [Pokémon Essentials version 17]

                            Exception: LocalJumpError

                            Message: unexpected break

                            Debug_Pokemon:789:in `pbPokemonDebugActions'

                            Debug_Pokemon:813:in `pbPokemonDebug'

                            Debug_Pokemon:797:in `loop'

                            Debug_Pokemon:816:in `pbPokemonDebug'

                            PScreen_Party:1194:in `pbPokemonScreen'

                            PScreen_Party:1089:in `loop'

                            PScreen_Party:1289:in `pbPokemonScreen'

                            PScreen_PauseMenu:176:in `pbStartPokemonMenu'

                            PScreen_PauseMenu:173:in `pbFadeOutIn'

                            PScreen_PauseMenu:173:in `pbStartPokemonMenu'



                            4. Tripple Triad: Cannot purchase cards, assume I cannot play the game at all.
                            Spoiler:
                            ---------------------------
                            Pokemon Essentials
                            ---------------------------
                            [Pokémon Essentials version 17]

                            Exception: RuntimeError

                            Message: Script error within event 23 (coords 14,2), map 13 (Game Corner):

                            Exception: ArgumentError

                            Message: PMinigame_TripleTriad:1123:in `<'comparison of Fixnum with String failed

                            ***Full script:

                            pbBuyTriads


                            Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'

                            PMinigame_TripleTriad:1123:in `pbBuyTriads'

                            PMinigame_TripleTriad:1107:in `loop'

                            PMinigame_TripleTriad:1155:in `pbBuyTriads'

                            (eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'

                            Interpreter:1606:in `eval'

                            Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'

                            Interpreter:1606:in `command_355'

                            Interpreter:494:in `execute_command'

                            Interpreter:193:in `update'



                            Interpreter:276:in `pbExecuteScript'

                            Interpreter:1606:in `command_355'

                            Interpreter:494:in `execute_command'

                            Interpreter:193:in `update'

                            Interpreter:106:in `loop'

                            Interpreter:198:in `update'

                            Scene_Map:161:in `update'

                            Scene_Map:159:in `loop'

                            Scene_Map:168:in `update'

                            Scene_Map:232:in `main'




                            5.Real world location script unsuccessfully executing (could be another problem?)

                            6. Battle arena upon using a randomly generated team

                            [SPOILER]---------------------------
                            Pokemon Essentials
                            ---------------------------
                            [Pokémon Essentials version 17]

                            Exception: RuntimeError

                            Message: Script error within event 3 (coords 5,3), map 60 (Battle Arena):

                            Exception: NoMethodError

                            Message: PokeBattle_Battle:1304:in `pbSendOut'undefined method `pbResetMoveIndex' for #
                            Reply With Quote
                              #1065    
                            Old September 2nd, 2017 (4:04 PM).
                            Cyberglass's Avatar
                            Cyberglass Cyberglass is offline
                            the stuff Porygon are made of
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2010
                              Age: 26
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 155
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Ego13 View Post
                              I also noticed the crash when debugging Pokemon. It happens when you want to delete or duplicate a Pokemon.
                              The error message says this
                              Spoiler:
                              ---------------------------
                              Pokemon Hollow
                              ---------------------------
                              [Pokémon Essentials version 17]

                              Exception: LocalJumpError

                              Message: unexpected break

                              Debug_Pokemon:775:in `pbPokemonDebugActions'

                              Debug_Pokemon:813:in `pbPokemonDebug'

                              Debug_Pokemon:797:in `loop'

                              Debug_Pokemon:816:in `pbPokemonDebug'

                              PScreen_Party:1194:in `pbPokemonScreen'

                              PScreen_Party:1089:in `loop'

                              PScreen_Party:1289:in `pbPokemonScreen'

                              PScreen_PauseMenu:177:in `pbStartPokemonMenu'

                              PScreen_PauseMenu:174:in `pbFadeOutIn'

                              PScreen_PauseMenu:174:in `pbStartPokemonMenu'

                              After doing some research into how Ruby does things, I found a solution that seems to work.

                              In the Debug_Pokemon script section, around lines 775 and 789, replace "break" with
                              Code:
                              throw :done
                              Then, around line 794, replace the def pbPokemonDebug section with
                              Spoiler:
                              Code:
                                def pbPokemonDebug(pkmn,pkmnid,heldpoke=nil)
                                  command = 0
                                  commands = pbPokemonDebugCommands
                                  catch :done do
                                    loop do
                                      command = scene.pbShowCommands(_INTL("Do what with {1}?",pkmn.name),commands.list,command)
                                      if command<0
                                        parent = commands.getParent
                                        if parent
                                          commands.currentList = parent[0]
                                          command = parent[1]
                                        else
                                          break
                                        end
                                      else
                                        cmd = commands.getCommand(command)
                                        if commands.hasSubMenu?(cmd)
                                          commands.currentList = cmd
                                          command = 0
                                        else
                                          pbPokemonDebugActions(cmd,pkmn,pkmnid,heldpoke)
                                        end
                                      end
                                    end
                                  end
                                end
                              (The only change is that I wrapped the loop in a catch block. Since the debug menu actions and the loop that displays them are in separate definitions, "break" doesn't work to exit the loop, so "throw, catch" is needed.)
                              Reply With Quote
                                #1066    
                              Old September 2nd, 2017 (5:07 PM).
                              MiikeYang MiikeYang is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2017
                                Posts: 6
                                Female Espurr is receiving HA Prankster when it evolves.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #1067    
                                Old September 3rd, 2017 (7:41 AM).
                                Marin's Avatar
                                Marin Marin is online now
                                Not Bored
                                • Moderator
                                 
                                Join Date: Nov 2016
                                Location: The Netherlands
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Bashful
                                Posts: 599
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by MiikeYang View Post
                                Female Espurr is receiving HA Prankster when it evolves.
                                Espurr does not exist in Pokémon Essentials. And, as the title suggests, this thread is only for bugs in unmodified versions of Essentials.
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #1068    
                                Old September 3rd, 2017 (4:36 PM). Edited September 3rd, 2017 by MiikeYang.
                                MiikeYang MiikeYang is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2017
                                  Posts: 6
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Marin View Post
                                  Espurr does not exist in Pokémon Essentials. And, as the title suggests, this thread is only for bugs in unmodified versions of Essentials.
                                  Vivillon, Furfrou, Pumpkaboo, Hoopa, all of Gen 6 are in Pokemon Essentials v17, even Aegislash works normally with their forms, only Meowstic that not. Thats why I said, but ok.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #1069    
                                  Old September 3rd, 2017 (4:48 PM).
                                  Vendily's Avatar
                                  Vendily Vendily is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Aug 2015
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Calm
                                    Posts: 733
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by MiikeYang View Post
                                    Vivillon, Furfrou, Pumpkaboo, Hoopa, all of Gen 6 are in Pokemon Essentials v17, even Aegislash works normally with their forms, only Meowstic that not. Thats why I said, but ok.
                                    MikeYang, I think I understand the confusion here. Those pokemon you've listed do have defined forms in the loosest sense, but the pokemon do not exist in a clean v17 project. These definitions are just for the conditions that said form would be set in game. However, they do not include any base stat changes or new movesets, as these are defined in pokemonforms.txt. This is why Esper does not have the right ability, and Aegislash, if you didn't notice, does not change its stats, (though it may change its image, as that's completely unrelated)
                                    __________________
                                    Resources for ROM hackers has moved.

                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #1070    
                                    Old September 3rd, 2017 (5:23 PM).
                                    MiikeYang MiikeYang is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Aug 2017
                                      Posts: 6
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Vendily View Post
                                      MikeYang, I think I understand the confusion here. Those pokemon you've listed do have defined forms in the loosest sense, but the pokemon do not exist in a clean v17 project. These definitions are just for the conditions that said form would be set in game. However, they do not include any base stat changes or new movesets, as these are defined in pokemonforms.txt. This is why Esper does not have the right ability, and Aegislash, if you didn't notice, does not change its stats, (though it may change its image, as that's completely unrelated)
                                      Aaah, I see. Thank you very much :3
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #1071    
                                      Old September 3rd, 2017 (11:18 PM).
                                      thepsynergist's Avatar
                                      thepsynergist thepsynergist is offline
                                      A Gym Leader, Kyushu Region
                                         
                                        Join Date: Mar 2009
                                        Location: California, USA
                                        Age: 27
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Adamant
                                        Posts: 759
                                        Whilest using Surf, if you go to a crest of a waterfall, the game hangs until you close it via task manager.

                                        The fix provided on the "known bugs/old bugs" page on the wiki isn't applicable, as those lines aren't in the latest version of essentials. I'm using Windows 7.
                                        __________________




                                        Pokemon Pyrite is now complete, check out the trailer/download link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6g5pXPXyV4
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #1072    
                                        Old September 4th, 2017 (1:05 AM).
                                        Ego13's Avatar
                                        Ego13 Ego13 is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2017
                                          Location: Larua Region
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Calm
                                          Posts: 82
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Cyberglass View Post
                                          After doing some research into how Ruby does things, I found a solution that seems to work.

                                          In the Debug_Pokemon script section, around lines 775 and 789, replace "break" with
                                          Code:
                                          throw :done
                                          Then, around line 794, replace the def pbPokemonDebug section with
                                          Spoiler:
                                          Code:
                                            def pbPokemonDebug(pkmn,pkmnid,heldpoke=nil)
                                              command = 0
                                              commands = pbPokemonDebugCommands
                                              catch :done do
                                                loop do
                                                  command = scene.pbShowCommands(_INTL("Do what with {1}?",pkmn.name),commands.list,command)
                                                  if command < 0
                                                    parent = commands.getParent
                                                    if parent
                                                      commands.currentList = parent[0]
                                                      command = parent[1]
                                                    else
                                                      break
                                                    end
                                                  else
                                                    cmd = commands.getCommand(command)
                                                    if commands.hasSubMenu?(cmd)
                                                      commands.currentList = cmd
                                                      command = 0
                                                    else
                                                      pbPokemonDebugActions(cmd,pkmn,pkmnid,heldpoke)
                                                    end
                                                  end
                                                end
                                              end
                                            end
                                          (The only change is that I wrapped the loop in a catch block. Since the debug menu actions and the loop that displays them are in separate definitions, "break" doesn't work to exit the loop, so "throw, catch" is needed.)
                                          Thank you. Just 2 things to notice. The first fix you apply (changing break to throw: done) has to be done as well for for line 789.

                                          For the second fix: the code was messed up a bit by this forum. it should be
                                          Code:
                                          if command < 0
                                          (the < was replaced with "& lt;"
                                          __________________

                                          Pokemon Hollow on pokecommunity.com
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #1073    
                                          Old September 4th, 2017 (11:57 AM).
                                          Maruno's Avatar
                                          Maruno Maruno is offline
                                          Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jan 2008
                                            Location: England
                                            Posts: 5,189
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by thepsynergist View Post
                                            Whilest using Surf, if you go to a crest of a waterfall, the game hangs until you close it via task manager.

                                            The fix provided on the "known bugs/old bugs" page on the wiki isn't applicable, as those lines aren't in the latest version of essentials. I'm using Windows 7.
                                            I can't replicate this.
                                            __________________
                                            Go to the Pokémon Essentials Wiki

                                            | Downloads | Tutorials | Fangames |
                                            | All Animations Project |

                                            Follow me on Twitter: @maruno42


                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #1074    
                                            Old September 4th, 2017 (1:08 PM).
                                            thepsynergist's Avatar
                                            thepsynergist thepsynergist is offline
                                            A Gym Leader, Kyushu Region
                                               
                                              Join Date: Mar 2009
                                              Location: California, USA
                                              Age: 27
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Adamant
                                              Posts: 759
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Maruno View Post
                                              I can't replicate this.
                                              If I could get a hold of Luka S.J, I'd ask him about this, as I'm using the most recent essentials and the most recent EBS. However, I don't know if there's an interaction with waterfall in his script at all... It's only when I'm going down the waterfall, the game says the script is taking too long, it saves, I reload, and it continues me down the waterfall...
                                              __________________




                                              Pokemon Pyrite is now complete, check out the trailer/download link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6g5pXPXyV4
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #1075    
                                              Old September 5th, 2017 (9:43 PM).
                                              Marin's Avatar
                                              Marin Marin is online now
                                              Not Bored
                                              • Moderator
                                               
                                              Join Date: Nov 2016
                                              Location: The Netherlands
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Bashful
                                              Posts: 599
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by thepsynergist View Post
                                              If I could get a hold of Luka S.J, I'd ask him about this, as I'm using the most recent essentials and the most recent EBS. However, I don't know if there's an interaction with waterfall in his script at all... It's only when I'm going down the waterfall, the game says the script is taking too long, it saves, I reload, and it continues me down the waterfall...
                                              This thread is only for bug reports in an unmodified version of Essentials. You have EBS, so this is modified.
                                              __________________
                                              Reply With Quote
                                              Reply

                                              Quick Reply

                                              Join the conversation!

                                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                              Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:39 AM.