ROM Hacking Need a helping hand? You can get help on any ROM Hacking-related problems or questions you have here.

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old June 19th, 2017 (2:00 AM).
Nisarg's Avatar
Nisarg Nisarg is offline
     
    Join Date: Jan 2017
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 201
    ohk, lemme explain first,
    yall must know that before any battle scene, half top goes to right and bottom half goes to left...
    but, Somehow, Someone manged to pull something i have been trying to achieve for a long time!
    See:
    I need to convert the Raw so that the background moves in one piece as seen in Gif below...
    Thanks for reading.
    Attached Images
    File Type: gif 862NKu8.gif‎ (89.0 KB, 36 views) (Save to Dropbox)
    File Type: png grass_bg.png‎ (2.6 KB, 18 views) (Save to Dropbox)
    __________________
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old June 19th, 2017 (9:32 AM).
    FBI's Avatar
    FBI FBI is offline
    Free supporter
    • Silver Tier
     
    Join Date: Jan 2013
    Location: Unknown Island
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 1,812
    The tilemap has nothing to do with the transition. Also that battlebackground was made by Harry for the community hack, it's not for public use without his consent :/
    __________________
    ...
    Reply With Quote
      #3    
    Old June 19th, 2017 (9:42 AM).
    Nisarg's Avatar
    Nisarg Nisarg is offline
       
      Join Date: Jan 2017
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 201
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by FBI View Post
      The tilemap has nothing to do with the transition. Also that battlebackground was made by Harry for the community hack, it's not for public use without his consent :/
      That's just for example dude, I haven't used of comhacks resources.
      I have my own bgs, but u shud say that to others who r using it.
      And WB raw file?
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #4    
      Old June 19th, 2017 (1:09 PM).
      FBI's Avatar
      FBI FBI is offline
      Free supporter
      • Silver Tier
       
      Join Date: Jan 2013
      Location: Unknown Island
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 1,812
      It's fine if you're not using it. I'm just letting you know.

      As I said before, the tilemap has nothing to do with the transition phase of the BG. Generate your tilemap as normal, the importance is in the image.
      __________________
      ...
      Reply With Quote
        #5    
      Old June 19th, 2017 (11:06 PM).
      Nisarg's Avatar
      Nisarg Nisarg is offline
         
        Join Date: Jan 2017
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 201
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by FBI View Post
        It's fine if you're not using it. I'm just letting you know.

        As I said before, the tilemap has nothing to do with the transition phase of the BG. Generate your tilemap as normal, the importance is in the image.
        Oh, ohk, well then,
        Lemme change my question,
        How do I edit the image for the result in the gif?
        Some info about layering transitions are given in the Tut called
        'How to change battle backgrounds'
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #6    
        Old June 20th, 2017 (7:33 AM).
        FBI's Avatar
        FBI FBI is offline
        Free supporter
        • Silver Tier
         
        Join Date: Jan 2013
        Location: Unknown Island
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 1,812
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nisarg View Post
        Oh, ohk, well then,
        Lemme change my question,
        How do I edit the image for the result in the gif?
        Some info about layering transitions are given in the Tut called
        'How to change battle backgrounds'
        I feel like you answered your own question. But you can copy the same format present in the community hack's battle backgrounds.
        __________________
        ...
        Reply With Quote
          #7    
        Old June 20th, 2017 (8:06 AM).
        pokemontutorialTV's Avatar
        pokemontutorialTV pokemontutorialTV is offline
           
          Join Date: Feb 2014
          Location: Germany, Kaiserslautern
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 75
          You can remove scrolling totally, if you want to.^^
          __________________
          Making Youtube Videos about Pokémon.
          _______________________________________________
          Pokémon Zoisit:

          _______________________________________________
          My Youtube Channel with over 1000 videos to Pokémon: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokemontutorialTV
          Reply With Quote
            #8    
          Old June 20th, 2017 (5:31 PM).
          Nisarg's Avatar
          Nisarg Nisarg is offline
             
            Join Date: Jan 2017
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 201
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by FBI View Post
            I feel like you answered your own question. But you can copy the same format present in the community hack's battle backgrounds.
            But does it move the BG in 1piece?
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #9    
            Old June 20th, 2017 (6:30 PM).
            FBI's Avatar
            FBI FBI is offline
            Free supporter
            • Silver Tier
             
            Join Date: Jan 2013
            Location: Unknown Island
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 1,812
            Absolutely not. Even the gif you posted, the bottom part is also moving the opposite direction as the top half. Seems like the BG was designed around this fact and the bottom half doesn't have a platform.

            If you're looking to have the entire thing scroll in a certain direction, it will take more work than editing an image.
            __________________
            ...
            Reply With Quote
              #10    
            Old June 20th, 2017 (11:28 PM).
            Nisarg's Avatar
            Nisarg Nisarg is offline
               
              Join Date: Jan 2017
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 201
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by FBI View Post
              Absolutely not. Even the gif you posted, the bottom part is also moving the opposite direction as the top half. Seems like the BG was designed around this fact and the bottom half doesn't have a platform.

              If you're looking to have the entire thing scroll in a certain direction, it will take more work than editing an image.
              Think I got it, I'll try swapping those 2 parts of bg in img,
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
              Reply

              Quick Reply

              Join the conversation!

              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

              Create a PokéCommunity Account

              Sponsored Links
              Thread Tools

              Posting Rules
              You may not post new threads
              You may not post replies
              You may not post attachments
              You may not edit your posts

              BB code is On
              Smilies are On
              [IMG] code is On
              HTML code is Off

              Forum Jump


              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:20 PM.