Pokémon General The home for theories, clubs, polls, and other discussions involving the Pokémon franchise that aren't covered in any of the other boards.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #526    
Old March 20th, 2016 (4:45 AM).
Thepokefansophia's Avatar
Thepokefansophia Thepokefansophia is offline
     
    Join Date: Feb 2016
    Location: England!
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 523
    This is my first club that I want to join :o

    Username: ThepokefanSophia
    Partner: Slurpuff
    Why you like fairies: They are an interesting new type. I love the new fairy pokemon especially Sylveon and Slurpuff. Obviously because they are cute as well.
    Answer at topic! What is your favourite fairy type?: Easy. It is slurpuff. I saw this pokemon in the anime and I loved it straight away. I love the design of this pokemon. I found it quite a useful pokemon to use as well.
    __________________

    ThePokefansophia x Luna

    Relevant Advertising!

      #527    
    Old March 20th, 2016 (7:42 AM).
    Sirenita55's Avatar
    Sirenita55 Sirenita55 is offline
    Team Popplio!
       
      Join Date: Jan 2016
      Nature: Lonely
      Posts: 341
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jubilation View Post
      Oh I've been trying to find one for ages, with no luck!
      Fingers crossed for you! Hopefully you will find one soon!

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Hikamaru View Post
      I love Slurpuff's shiny, likely because the colours remind me of chocolate icing with a cherry on top. I felt like Game Freak were influenced by cakes when thinking of the shiny colour scheme.
      Me too! When it's in my team, I get hungry every time I battle (ok, that sounded a little bit like something Ash would say. XD )


      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Thepokefansophia View Post
      This is my first club that I want to join :o

      Username: ThepokefanSophia
      Partner: Slurpuff
      Why you like fairies: They are an interesting new type. I love the new fairy pokemon especially Sylveon and Slurpuff. Obviously because they are cute as well.
      Answer at topic! What is your favourite fairy type?: Easy. It is slurpuff. I saw this pokemon in the anime and I loved it straight away. I love the design of this pokemon. I found it quite a useful pokemon to use as well.
      Welcome Sophia! You picked a good club to start with! :D I love Slurpuff as well, as Swirlix has the honour of being my first ever Gen VI shiny. I love Slurpuff's silly face! XD
      __________________
        #528    
      Old March 20th, 2016 (5:49 PM).
      Hikamaru's Avatar
      Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
      the cold never bothered me anyway
      • Platinum Tier
      • EOEvent Organizer
       
      Join Date: Mar 2011
      Location: Australia
      Age: 25
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 49,470
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Thepokefansophia View Post
      This is my first club that I want to join :o

      Username: ThepokefanSophia
      Partner: Slurpuff
      Why you like fairies: They are an interesting new type. I love the new fairy pokemon especially Sylveon and Slurpuff. Obviously because they are cute as well.
      Answer at topic! What is your favourite fairy type?: Easy. It is slurpuff. I saw this pokemon in the anime and I loved it straight away. I love the design of this pokemon. I found it quite a useful pokemon to use as well.
      Welcome to the club Sophia! I do have to admit I love Slurpuff's design, because I feel like a meringue with traits of a dog is quite an interesting concept, but it works really well. The shiny is also well-coloured, reminding me of a cake with chocolate icing and a cherry on top.

      I hope you have fun with the discussions!
      __________________
      pair | tumblr | twitter | poketrivia | us/um | supporter | fc
        #529    
      Old March 21st, 2016 (7:14 AM).
      Jessie's Avatar
      Jessie Jessie is offline
      Don't forget to be awesome.
      • Gold Tier
       
      Join Date: Dec 2007
      Location: USA
      Age: 25
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Gentle
      Posts: 1,047
      I would like to join!

      Username: Jessie
      Partner Pokemon: Azumarill

      Why you like Fairies: Cute, powerful and pink! I just love fairy types!

      Answer a Topic!: What is your favorite Fairy type Pokemon? Why? My favorite Fairy type is Azumarill. I have almost always had an Azumarill on my team for as long as I can remember. Plus, Water types are now my second favorite (behind Fairy), and Azumarill is both! But, I also need to give some love to Togekiss...probably my second favorite Fairy type, followed by Sylveon and Whimsicott. They're all just so adorable.
      __________________
      ★ Avatar & Signature: Pebbles
        #530    
      Old March 25th, 2016 (5:23 AM).
      Hikamaru's Avatar
      Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
      the cold never bothered me anyway
      • Platinum Tier
      • EOEvent Organizer
       
      Join Date: Mar 2011
      Location: Australia
      Age: 25
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 49,470
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
      I would like to join! :)

      Username: Jessie
      Partner Pokemon: Azumarill

      Why you like Fairies: Cute, powerful and pink! :pink_love: I just love fairy types!

      Answer a Topic!: What is your favorite Fairy type Pokemon? Why? My favorite Fairy type is Azumarill. I have almost always had an Azumarill on my team for as long as I can remember. Plus, Water types are now my second favorite (behind Fairy), and Azumarill is both! But, I also need to give some love to Togekiss...probably my second favorite Fairy type, followed by Sylveon and Whimsicott. They're all just so adorable. :pink_love:
      Nice to see you in the club! Azumarill is definitely a popular Fairy Pokemon both in this club and in competitive as well, so I can easily understand your choice of partner. I liked how Azumarill was a literal example of a Pokemon that got nothing but becoming better with each new generation. Sylveon and Togekiss are among my faves as well, given their great power and usability.

      (maybe you might consider joining my Water-type club if you like Water-types too hehehe)
      __________________
      pair | tumblr | twitter | poketrivia | us/um | supporter | fc
        #531    
      Old April 12th, 2016 (5:48 AM). Edited April 12th, 2016 by Hikamaru.
      Hikamaru's Avatar
      Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
      the cold never bothered me anyway
      • Platinum Tier
      • EOEvent Organizer
       
      Join Date: Mar 2011
      Location: Australia
      Age: 25
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 49,470
      Bumping up because we got a bit of Fairy-type related news.

      While CoroCoro unfortunately trolled us by showing no new information about Sun & Moon (but revealed we have to wait until May unfortunately) we did at least get something that this club wanted.



      So, we all remember back in February when a completely new mythical Pokemon named Magearna was revealed? Well I can now reveal that it's now confirmed to be a Steel/Fairy-type. And that brings us to the topic:

      What do you think of Magearna being Steel/Fairy? Were you expecting it to be Steel/Fairy or would you have wanted something else?
      __________________
      pair | tumblr | twitter | poketrivia | us/um | supporter | fc
        #532    
      Old April 13th, 2016 (4:29 PM).
      Phosphophyllite's Avatar
      Phosphophyllite Phosphophyllite is offline
      H for hamazing
      • Silver Tier
       
      Join Date: Oct 2011
      Location: My own imagination.
      Age: 15
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 4,121
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Hikamaru View Post
      Bumping up because we got a bit of Fairy-type related news.

      While CoroCoro unfortunately trolled us by showing no new information about Sun & Moon (but revealed we have to wait until May unfortunately) we did at least get something that this club wanted.



      So, we all remember back in February when a completely new mythical Pokemon named Magearna was revealed? Well I can now reveal that it's now confirmed to be a Steel/Fairy-type. And that brings us to the topic:

      What do you think of Magearna being Steel/Fairy? Were you expecting it to be Steel/Fairy or would you have wanted something else?
      It's exactly how I wanted it to be. It has one of the best typings ever, it's a logical choice, and let's just hope it gets a good moveset.
      __________________
        #533    
      Old April 14th, 2016 (5:57 PM).
      Hikamaru's Avatar
      Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
      the cold never bothered me anyway
      • Platinum Tier
      • EOEvent Organizer
       
      Join Date: Mar 2011
      Location: Australia
      Age: 25
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 49,470
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by The Ghost of You Know Who View Post
      It's exactly how I wanted it to be. It has one of the best typings ever, it's a logical choice, and let's just hope it gets a good moveset.
      I knew Magearna's type would be Steel/Fairy when it was first revealed, and while we already have Klefki and Mawile existing I wouldn't mind another one, plus I have a feeling she could be pretty tanky in competitive use.
      __________________
      pair | tumblr | twitter | poketrivia | us/um | supporter | fc
        #534    
      Old April 19th, 2016 (2:57 AM).
      Starry Windy's Avatar
      Starry Windy Starry Windy is online now
      The Curious One
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Dec 2012
      Location: Liberty Garden
      Age: 24
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Modest
      Posts: 8,318
      I think it makes sense that Magearna becomes Steel/Fairy type along with Klefki, and I don't mind with that. I think she might will have more power and defense than Klefki given that she's a mythical Pokémon to begin with.
      __________________
        #535    
      Old April 22nd, 2016 (1:25 AM).
      Hikamaru's Avatar
      Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
      the cold never bothered me anyway
      • Platinum Tier
      • EOEvent Organizer
       
      Join Date: Mar 2011
      Location: Australia
      Age: 25
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 49,470
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Starry Windy View Post
      I think it makes sense that Magearna becomes Steel/Fairy type along with Klefki, and I don't mind with that. I think she might will have more power and defense than Klefki given that she's a mythical Pokémon to begin with.
      I can see your point, since legendaries tend to have high stats and even then I could see her HP being her only weak stat, especially if they make her a balanced Pokemon similar to Diancie.
      __________________
      pair | tumblr | twitter | poketrivia | us/um | supporter | fc
        #536    
      Old April 25th, 2016 (3:33 PM).
      Sheep's Avatar
      Sheep Sheep is online now
      • Administrator
      • Silver Tier
       
      Join Date: Oct 2006
      Age: 26
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Bashful
      Posts: 22,094
      Hi members! I sadly come bearing sad news. Similar to this thread, the owner of this club has chosen to close it as activity hasn't been up to snuff lately and not much seemed to work to rejuvenate the area. She feels there is little she can do to breathe life back into the club.

      Very sorry about that! If anyone is interested in taking over feel free to let me know. That said, club closed.
      __________________

      . pair family twin mal lv llsif .
      Closed Thread

      Quick Reply

      Join the conversation!

      Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

      Create a PokéCommunity Account

      Sponsored Links
      Thread Tools

      Posting Rules
      You may not post new threads
      You may not post replies
      You may not post attachments
      You may not edit your posts

      BB code is On
      Smilies are On
      [IMG] code is On
      HTML code is Off

      Forum Jump


      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:30 PM.