• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate my subway team

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2012
please rate my team .i hope to get 100+ streak in the subway

gyaradose @leftovers
adamant
EVs 80hp 20def184speed rest in attack
dragon dance
waterfall
return
sub

volcarona @lfocus sash
modest
EVs 252 spatk 252speed 6hp
quiver dance
fire dance
bug buzz
pshychic

terrakion @choice band
jolly
EVs 252 atk 252speed 6hp
close combat
rock slide
earthquake
x scissors

give any suggetions and state any problems .if have a very good team in mind please tell me.my options are very limited.i dont have 2 ds so i cant trade.i dont have wifi so i can visit dreamworld.if you can please state the team you think is best with all this limitations

oh and i got 76 streak with terrakion.ferrothorn,gyaradose .but it wasnt the same gyaradose.and my terraakion was a standard SD user with sash

about your suggetions for different teams keep my limitations in mind.so no latios,no mence,no chomp,no suicune,no scizor,no genger and no so much more good pokemon

Last edited:

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
give gyarados something else instead return

I'd say give it Earthquake. and Maybe Stone Edge or Ice Fang in place of Substitute.

EDIT: Ice Fang would let you hit grass types, and Earthquake would let you hit electric types. Since the battle subway likes to counter team, these two give you coverage over Gyarados's weaknesses (although his Flying typing also negates his grass weakness). Because of this, you could choose to go with Stone Edge, for the famous EdgeQuake combo that'll hit pretty much everything for at least neutral damage. Ice Fang can also be used for you to hit Dragon types.

Happy, Nica? :P

Last edited:

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
I think Flamethrower suits Volcarona better than Fiery Dance because it already knows Quiver Dance, which raises its Sp. Atk along with its Sp. Def and Spd. Also, Flamethrower has more power and a chance to burn.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I think Flamethrower suits Volcarona better than Fiery Dance because it already knows Quiver Dance, which raises its Sp. Atk along with its Sp. Def and Spd. Also, Flamethrower has more power and a chance to burn.

The reason why Fiery Dance is on Volcarona is because Volcarona may not have enough time to set up Quiver Dance. Sometimes, it's best to attack and boost your offenses at the same time.

I'd give Terrakion Stone Edge instead of Rock Slide because SE provides more power at the cost of some accuracy.

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
I'd also will give Terrakion Sacred Sword because this move is unaffected by the enemy's Defense boosts. For example, a Curse-using Quagsire or Wailord. They keep boosting their physical defense so your physical will be rendered useless, but no matter how high their defense were boosted, Sacred Sword will inflict the damage as if their Defense was never boosted.

Back