Pokémon Trading Card Game The forum for the Pokémon TCG and Pokemon TCG Online. Post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.

Draconius GO

Old July 12th, 2017 (7:45 PM).
  • Crystal Tier
TCGO: donavannj

Quote:
Originally Posted by icycatelf View Post
Classic Japanese jumbos all used these "bloated" Energy symbols (seen on Energy Cards), including the Asian-English Charizard jumbo (which, rather annoyingly, also screams counterfeit due to having the foil pattern in the background without actually being holo). They didn't start using the standard symbols on Japanese jumbos until the Neo-series. You won't find any images without them.
Huh. TIL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeadninja17 View Post
So i have some cards and just wondering if they are worth anything. Just showing rares and odd cards, i also have some really large cards.
Appears I'm wrong about the Jumbos, sorry!

Relevant Advertising!

Old July 14th, 2017 (7:41 PM).
    TCGO:

I have a meowth that I believe is from a fruit roll up promo in the 90's The illustrator is Arita and the card is trimmed in shiny gold. I have seen this before but my particular card has an error with a little bit of the shiny gold material in the middle of the card above "pay day"
    Old July 15th, 2017 (12:40 PM).
      TCGO:

Hello, i was checking my cards (all from Call of Heroes) and i found 2 interesting things:

-I found a Shiny Rayquaza, no foil no holo, just the shiny rayquaza in the yellow border. Does that mean that its fake? because i cant find one like it anywhere. How much is it worth if its real?

-A fail of printing Ursaring, instead of Ursaring it says Uursaring. Does that means its fake? How much is it worth if not?

Thank you for the answers, if need a pic just tell me.
      Old July 16th, 2017 (8:25 PM).
      • Crystal Tier

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kayti Clayton View Post
      I have a meowth that I believe is from a fruit roll up promo in the 90's The illustrator is Arita and the card is trimmed in shiny gold. I have seen this before but my particular card has an error with a little bit of the shiny gold material in the middle of the card above "pay day"
      Chances are it's not an error, but rather damage from a nick the card received. Probably worth slightly less than the others at something like $1 to $2.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Harambelover View Post
      Hello, i was checking my cards (all from Call of Heroes) and i found 2 interesting things:

-I found a Shiny Rayquaza, no foil no holo, just the shiny rayquaza in the yellow border. Does that mean that its fake? because i cant find one like it anywhere. How much is it worth if its real?

-A fail of printing Ursaring, instead of Ursaring it says Uursaring. Does that means its fake? How much is it worth if not?

Thank you for the answers, if need a pic just tell me.
      Based on your descriptions, both are counterfeits, assuming you mean Call of Legends.
      Old July 18th, 2017 (4:36 AM).
        TCGO:

Today I was looking through my old Pokémon collection and found a card that looks just like Charizard from the base set, but it's reverse Holo (it reflects in the shape of fireworks) and next to the length and weight of the Pokémon there is a symbol (I couldn't find anywhere what it means) that looks like a medallion. At the bottom of the card it reads 2002 Pokémon/Nintendo 3/110 *
        Everything else is exactly like the Charizard from the base set. What card is this? How much is it worth.. or is it fake?
        Old July 18th, 2017 (5:34 AM). Edited July 18th, 2017 by icycatelf.
        Fake Card Artist
          TCGO:

Nature: Timid
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
          Today I was looking through my old Pokémon collection and found a card that looks just like Charizard from the base set, but it's reverse Holo (it reflects in the shape of fireworks) and next to the length and weight of the Pokémon there is a symbol (I couldn't find anywhere what it means) that looks like a medallion. At the bottom of the card it reads 2002 Pokémon/Nintendo 3/110 *
          Everything else is exactly like the Charizard from the base set. What card is this? How much is it worth.. or is it fake?
          This is a real Charizard card from the Legendary Collection. If it's in really good condition (near-mint), it seems to be going for about $80. More if it's mint, less if it has noticeable wear.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5742-6200 • deviantARTGaiaOnline
          Old July 23rd, 2017 (6:38 PM).
            TCGO:

I wasn't able to find information on this card when looking around the web, so hoping maybe some of you guys can help me. I've had this card since I was a kid and kept it in pretty good shape. Most of my cards are worthless, but this one always had a special place in my heart for the weird watermark it came with. Looks like a little green stone or something.

As I have no interest in cards and cannot post links at this time, please message me if you can help and I'll link it that way, I guess. I don't want to waste your time with 5 random posts from myself.

Cheers,
            Chris
            Old July 23rd, 2017 (9:10 PM).
            • Crystal Tier

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Chris129 View Post
            I wasn't able to find information on this card when looking around the web, so hoping maybe some of you guys can help me. I've had this card since I was a kid and kept it in pretty good shape. Most of my cards are worthless, but this one always had a special place in my heart for the weird watermark it came with. Looks like a little green stone or something.

As I have no interest in cards and cannot post links at this time, please message me if you can help and I'll link it that way, I guess. I don't want to waste your time with 5 random posts from myself.

Cheers,
            Chris
            Very likely that it is a counterfeit. What language is it in?

Also, you can upload pictures as attachments to posts to get around that linking limit (which exists solely to prevent spambots from posting links).
            Old July 24th, 2017 (1:44 AM).
              TCGO:

Hi! So I went to the Japanese Osaka Pokemon Center in 2014 when the Phantom Gates collection got released. I pulled a japanese mega gengar ex and yes it is secret rare I checked. It is also 1st edition but I looked at other cards trying to get a good price but my card was different from others. i took a picture for you to see. Sorry the 1st edition sticker is too small to see.
              The japanese text in the card art is japanese and the card is also japanese. is this an issue or a misprint :3 because the english cards have japanese writing. Also how much do u reckon this card is? Ive been taking Good care of it and want to get it psa checked but just dont have the money rn. Also does anyone have any reccomendations to protect my cards to get a gem mint level. Also judging by the low quality pic sorry :3 what grade do you reckon this is? Thanks everyone :D
              Old July 24th, 2017 (7:50 PM).
              • Crystal Tier

Quote:
              Originally Posted by fighu View Post
              Hi! So I went to the Japanese Osaka Pokemon Center in 2014 when the Phantom Gates collection got released. I pulled a japanese mega gengar ex and yes it is secret rare I checked. It is also 1st edition but I looked at other cards trying to get a good price but my card was different from others. i took a picture for you to see. Sorry the 1st edition sticker is too small to see.
              The japanese text in the card art is japanese and the card is also japanese. is this an issue or a misprint :3 because the english cards have japanese writing. Also how much do u reckon this card is? Ive been taking Good care of it and want to get it psa checked but just dont have the money rn. Also does anyone have any reccomendations to protect my cards to get a gem mint level. Also judging by the low quality pic sorry :3 what grade do you reckon this is? Thanks everyone :D
              Moved your post to the appropriate thread for this type of thing.

As best as I can tell, this is how the card is supposed to be printed for that particular secret rare.

Can't really give a grade on that, though, because 1) grainy pic and 2) I'm not exactly an expert on condition necessarily (at least, I don't fancy myself one).
              Old July 26th, 2017 (1:21 PM).
                TCGO:

Hi guys, Stumbled upon an old set of Pokémon cards and I have a pikachu card that I can’t find anywhere online. Anyone have any idea what it is?

It’s a Japanese holo graphic number 25. Pikachu is jumping from the right to left side of the card, with lightning bolts coming out from all sides..
                Old July 26th, 2017 (7:59 PM).
                • Crystal Tier

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Pokedoug View Post
                Hi guys, Stumbled upon an old set of Pokémon cards and I have a pikachu card that I can’t find anywhere online. Anyone have any idea what it is?

It’s a Japanese holo graphic number 25. Pikachu is jumping from the right to left side of the card, with lightning bolts coming out from all sides..
                Mind uploading a picture as an attachment? The thing about early Japanese cards is that they use the Pokedex number in the corner, though it should have a symbol of some sort to the lower right of the picture.
                Old July 26th, 2017 (8:44 PM).
                  TCGO:

Not too sure how much this is worth or how to tell small details... Could use some help.. Has this as a kid from '00 or '01... Got in a booster pack..
                  Attached Images
                  File Type: jpg 20170727_003814.jpg‎ (1.01 MB, 7 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                  Old July 27th, 2017 (1:03 AM).
                    TCGO:

Need pictures of the back and more of the front.
                    Old July 27th, 2017 (3:35 AM). Edited July 27th, 2017 by Charizardcardvalue?.
                      TCGO:

What exactly do u want to see on the front?
                      Attached Images
                      File Type: jpg 20170727_073058.jpg‎ (978.7 KB, 0 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                      File Type: jpg 20170727_073232.jpg‎ (1,002.8 KB, 2 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                      Old July 28th, 2017 (2:28 AM).
                        TCGO:

Hey found these cards when I was cleaning out my place, are they worth anything?
                        Attached Images
                        File Type: jpg IMG_7300.jpg‎ (1.02 MB, 5 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                        File Type: jpg IMG_7297.jpg‎ (1.05 MB, 3 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                        File Type: jpg IMG_7298.jpg‎ (1.06 MB, 2 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                        File Type: jpg IMG_7302.jpg‎ (1.01 MB, 3 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                        File Type: jpg IMG_7303.jpg‎ (1.01 MB, 2 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                        Old July 28th, 2017 (6:12 AM).
                          TCGO:

Hi there,

This is my card, i don't know much about it.
                          It is 1st edition, but his name is not sudowoodo but Usokki.
                          And bottom right corner it says 185/82.

Thank you so much for now!

If you need a picture http :// imgur.com/a/wHf1W
                          ( cant post links)
                          Old July 28th, 2017 (9:19 PM).
                            TCGO:

I have been researching my boyfriends holographic rapidash (or so I believe, I dont speak Japanese), and I cant find a single thing on it!! It is a holographic card. Please help!
                            Attached Images
                            File Type: jpg 1501305460362456048269.jpg‎ (262.3 KB, 7 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                            Old July 29th, 2017 (12:55 AM).
                            Ω Good Bye & Good Night Ω
                            • Crystal Tier
                            • Social Media
                            TCGO:

Nature: Quiet
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by BrianaaJoyy View Post
                            I have been researching my boyfriends holographic rapidash (or so I believe, I dont speak Japanese), and I cant find a single thing on it!! It is a holographic card. Please help!
                            I know that the English equivalent would have been Blaine's Rapidash from the Gym Challenge series, though this was never holographic for the English release. I don't know much about the Japanese TCG cards though, so I'm going to move this thread over to our Pokemon TCG forum, and let the experts over there help you with this one!

MOVED.

       
                            Old July 29th, 2017 (3:42 AM).
                              TCGO:

Hi
                              I have been going through my old Pokemon cards and found a Porygon card... but it's spelt Porigon with an I . I cannot find any info on the web and no other cards with the same spelling. Any one got any ideas .
                              Attached Images
                              File Type: jpg 20170729_122702.jpg‎ (1.03 MB, 13 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                              Old July 29th, 2017 (9:23 AM).
                              • Platinum Tier
                              • PokéCommunity Daily
                              TCGO:

Heya, and welcome to PC! I'm gonna move this over to the TCG section of the community. There, you can get your question answered. I hope you enjoy Pc!
                              Old July 29th, 2017 (9:50 AM).
                                TCGO:

Much appreciated! Do you know if it is worth anything?
                                Old July 29th, 2017 (1:56 PM).
                                • Crystal Tier

Gone ahead and merged all these into the thread for this stuff.

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Charizardcardvalue? View Post
                                Not too sure how much this is worth or how to tell small details... Could use some help.. Has this as a kid from '00 or '01... Got in a booster pack..
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Charizardcardvalue? View Post
                                What exactly do u want to see on the front?
                                With that scratch/crease across the front of the card, I'd say it's probably worth $10 at most.

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by polcjw View Post
                                Hey found these cards when I was cleaning out my place, are they worth anything?
                                Please see the first post of this thread and read rule 4. Those are all uncommons that are worth less than $0.50.

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Timety7 View Post
                                Hi there,

This is my card, i don't know much about it.
                                It is 1st edition, but his name is not sudowoodo but Usokki.
                                And bottom right corner it says 185/82.

Thank you so much for now!

If you need a picture http :// imgur.com/a/wHf1W
                                ( cant post links)
                                Sorry, but that's a counterfeit card. Basically, what they did is too a scan of a Dark Muk card from the Team Rocket set and altered it substantially.

Quote:
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Brendino View Post
                                I know that the English equivalent would have been Blaine's Rapidash from the Gym Challenge series, though this was never holographic for the English release. I don't know much about the Japanese TCG cards though, so I'm going to move this thread over to our Pokemon TCG forum, and let the experts over there help you with this one!

MOVED.
                                Quote:
                                Much appreciated! Do you know if it is worth anything?

So what this is, it's a counterfeit card. No Pokemon card has ever used the holofoil pattern used on this card. It has no value whatsoever.

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by lesglover View Post
                                Hi
                                I have been going through my old Pokemon cards and found a Porygon card... but it's spelt Porigon with an I . I cannot find any info on the web and no other cards with the same spelling. Any one got any ideas .
                                The reason you can't find anything on this is that the card is a counterfeit.
                                Old July 29th, 2017 (7:40 PM).
                                  TCGO:

I don't know if I'm in the right spot for this. I found these at a flea market and was wondering if anyone knew anything about them. Images should be attached.
                                  Attached Images
                                  File Type: jpg IMG_8036.jpg‎ (942.0 KB, 7 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                                  File Type: jpg IMG_8037.jpg‎ (750.0 KB, 5 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                                  Old July 30th, 2017 (8:27 AM).
                                  The Arrow Quill Pokémon
                                  • PokéCommunity Daily
                                  • Platinum Tier
                                  TCGO: asdfghjkl1234

Nature: Modest
                                  Old stuff, japanese, probably fake but I'm too lazy to actually check, not really worth anything.

Quick Reply