• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Fallout [M] (Part 2/OOC)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
I'll have a followup post done as soon as DemonicWolf responds to my questions, hopefully by tonight.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Aques Keus and I are working on a JP at the moment, but it's unfortunately taking longer than I'd like because of what I mentioned in the RPD.

Question, though: How far behind is the rest of the party since John and Oriana went on ahead?

Dawn

Years
@Geras32: As of my last post, we're not. We're aaaaaaall at the lake, if I'm not mistaken.

...Then again we do have a knack for splitting up. :P You'll have to wait for confirmation that everyone followed Lucy there. Pretty sure at least Amethyst and Emily followed, and I get the impression TD's 5 rebellion characters followed despite the earlier misunderstanding.

Dawn

Years
@PinkSapphire: It's alright. I'm beginning to get the impression that people would like to slow down just a little anyway. :P

Dawn

Years
We seem to be missing a bunch of people in the thread. In slightly more pressing news I've unfortunately become aware of Demonic Wolf being incapable of handling this section of the plot. Not to worry though. I'll just ... pull the RP up by it's bootstraps and handle it myself.

That being said though, while life or muse may be preventing him from helping me that does mean I'm in need of help. I'll be keeping an ear out for anyone who would like to step up to the plate of Co-GM.

Now I'm off to write a much needed post, but I did want to bring up something else.

A lot of you guys are already struggling with your muse and because I'm not quite as magical as I'd like to be I can't quite figure out what's wrong. If you're having trouble posting for some reason... I'd really love to know why so I can try and help.

Dawn

Years
@Geras32: Mmm... Often times it is a good idea to end and post JPs frequently. After all, you want to give people chances to respond to what's in them, especially if your character isn't alone! Regardless, I feel wrong not giving you guys something to work with for an entire week. I hope that my actions don't disrupt your JP. :P

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Ach I've just been busy with life and death (literally) and I'm moving around a lot, I'm trying to keep up with 3 roleplays at once but they seem to be dying I havnt heard a response from them in a little while, regardless of my position in the rp whether I'm co-gm or not I think I'm going to stick with my role as 'bad guy.' Also I feel I'm responsible for the hold up by blame the 12 year old child I live with right now for any damages to the rp to make me feel better. - I love you all, so I'll try and keep up from now on. I promise,

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Just wanted to let everyone know that school is starting for me, so I might be a bit slower with my replies.

Also, I'm working on my post now.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I'm constantly wrestling with school work, one of the various reasons I've been too tired to post. It's stupid haha but I supposed our future is more important than this (pfft)

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@ PkMnTrainer Yellow: Well, the problem with the JP is more that I almost never had the time to get on and now that I do Aques seems to be MIA. I'm not quite sure what to do now, and just posting what we have won't work considering the way I left off for him to respond and the fact that we now have to catch up to the present.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
I guess I've posted.

Again, sorry for any grammatical errors (I really need to get better at writing earlier in the day).

Dawn

Years
Alright guys. I'm probably going to roughly 24 hours from now so if you're looking to creep in a post before I try and move things along now is the time to do it, or at least let me know so I can be flexible. :P

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
I haven't posted simply because there hasn't much that I think I can include in it. Hope that's fine.

Back