• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Threshold Designworks

Years
Moar Resurrection... I've done some writing stuff but not feeling like sharing that right now, at any rate somewhat back and pondering why there's not a lot of resource sharing in the Pokemon spriting community. Though mostly pondering how to continue the headless sprite down the bottom (he'll be a Pokemorph when I'm done, though going to include an unmorphed version as well).

agRd3cE.png
c29Zs1m.png
W0YtMEu.png

Current WIPs:
Qrd6jxI.png

2RnxODM.png
MYggpvB.png

Years
Somehow forgot to add these, it's an older work but might as well throw it in here...
VOBoNMO.png
QF7k9jb.png

The micro is an update to my microhero, though he's going to be revisited again soon. Also had a bit of fun with Photoshop recently.
SL9po92.png

Plus a current-ish WIP I've hit a road block with, also dragging across an older avatar I did for myself a few years back.
JS1DKuX.png

EDIT: I'll still do requests for people, I've also been doing SVGs but most of them I can't post on here for various reasons.
DOUBLE EDIT: Dug through my files for replacements for broken images wherever possible, only edited into the main post.

Last edited:
Years
Just going to make another post, so I finally got around to trying to convert some old code I used to use for use on PC. Sadly it seems to be too advanced, if anyone wants to check it out though here's a link to it: SAO Menu in CSS (drop it in here to see it in action)

As for my actual post flair, it's pretty basic and others have you covered so until such a time as Flair goes public not sharing mine out here.

Years
i can't really comment much on your pixel art aside from the fact that it looks amazing. some of it almost look like they're on actual games (unless they are and i'm just dumb)~

Years
To the best of my knowledge no-one has ever used my sprites in a game, or if they have they never asked. Though I never mentioned it a fair few of them are actually portraits of friends of mine and/or fanart/gifts of their OC's, I just never mention that because they aren't on here. As for it looking like they could be in the game, I'm glad to hear that.

I do try to keep true to the games with the colour choices, plus since finding the exploded trainer parts sheet I've been using that a lot to create bases of my own and then adjusting/scratching parts as needed before customising the attire and so on.

Though to expand on the looking like they could be in games part, the Sonic style stuff (including the little heroes) is done in a Genesis-esque style I've been using for over a decade now so I've had time to refine the shading method for uniformity. The ships were actually custom graphics for my own units in BattleTech, so I kept to the shading/art style established by one of the biggest contributors to the PC fangame/client for that (though I dislike those sprites now and need to figure out my redesigns).

The micros are simply personal projects, though similar to dolls in the fact that I use bases for those. That said I haven't credited anyone in regards to that simply because I use a highly personalised base these days and other than the base pose, the shading and everything else is typically my own.

EDIT: Because I'm feeling like it, five slots are available for a custom trainer sprite. Feel out the template in the first post and first come first serve.

Last edited:
Back