• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Hey, I had to get offline, but I will be on this afternoon/night so that we can complete our trade.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Really? hundreds of shiny ones? or normal? and wow, in that case thank you very much, should I meet you on wifi on my platinum FC? and is it your Diamond FC?

That was alot of questions... one last one, this is free right?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Really? hundreds of shiny ones? or normal? and wow, in that case thank you very much, should I meet you on wifi on my platinum FC? and is it the Diamond FC?

That was alot of questions... one last one, this is free right?

It was, not say hard for the shiny part, just the nature!! Is that a good one for beldum??
Yes, I'm going in now and no, this one is not free!! You owe me a million dollars!! :laugh: Jk of course!!

Hi, RNC, may I ask for my nincada please?

Ok, if you don't mind to post all the details again for me??

Last edited:

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Alright, will be in soon as i add your FC and it is a new battle metagross im trying out, just saw you were breeding shinies so decided to see if you could breed me one. Thank you again!!! Adamant and Jolly are the good natures for Beldum I believe

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
It means Just Kidding.

Alright, will be in soon as i add your FC and it is a new battle metagross im trying out, just saw you were breeding shinies so decided to see if you could breed me one. Thank you again!!! Adamant and Jolly are the good natures for Beldum I believe

OMG, are you kidding, I got about 20 adamant!!

Last edited:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
Your Name:johnny18
Pokemon:Nincanda ( actually I need shedninja)
Nature:Adamant
Shiny: Y
NickName: up to u ^_^

This is my request ^_^

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
haha, shoulda kept a couple, people would have gone crazy, waiting in wifi, hope I used your right FC since you aren't here.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Your Name:johnny18
Pokemon:Nincanda ( actually I need shedninja)
Nature:Adamant
Shiny: Y
NickName: up to u ^_^

This is my request ^_^
Ok, give me just a bit please!! I'll get it for you!! :)
haha, shoulda kept a couple, people would have gone crazy, waiting in wifi, hope I used your right FC since you aren't here.

I did, I just went out to copy it 1st, if you don't mind to trade with me later to check IV's please??
Are you sure you have mine right?? I'm there and don't see you??

Last edited:

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
It was your diamond one right? that is the one I put in, let me go check it

Checked and it is the same as the diamond one in your sig, let me make sure mine didn't change on me.

It did... my fault, wifi reset.

FC: 0517 9255 5595

Last edited:

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
My apologies, it was deleted. Thank you very much, this is a great free service and I hope we can do business again at some point! :-D

Do you want an IV battle now?

Back