• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Dream Ball Pokemon Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Number reserved. When are you free to trade?

Can you please tell me the name of your state or country so that I can search your current time and work out a time for us accordingly for the coming Saturday. I'm in UTC +5 btw.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Now i'm ready
When I got this, it was outside my trade times, and I was just checking one last time in my shop before heading to bed. Please let me know if you're able to trade between 7PM to 10PM MDT during the week. I will be working from home tomorrow and will be able to trade between 11AM and 5PM.

Can you please tell me the name of your state or country so that I can search your current time and work out a time for us accordingly for the coming Saturday. I'm in UTC +5 btw.

I'm UTC -6, so it looks like you're a full 11 hours ahead of me. I live in the United States in Utah, which is Mountain Time.
Check the time zone converter here.

Last edited:

tomaruable

Tomaru Tochan
Years
When I got this, it was outside my trade times, and I was just checking one last time in my shop before heading to bed. Please let me know if you're able to trade between 7PM to 10PM MDT during the week. I will be working from home tomorrow and will be able to trade between 11AM and 5PM.

I'm UTC -6, so it looks like you're a full 11 hours ahead of me. I live in the United States in Utah, which is Mountain Time.
Check the time zone converter here.

Okay I tradeable 12 AM - 3 PM

dblanton361

Inactive
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 19, 2018
Pokemon number: 14
3DS Name: Dylan
(Trainer Name/Friend Code): Dylan 1049-2778-6395
Preferred Trade Times: between 7-9 your time

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2020
Pokemon number: 4 Please
3DS Name: regent
(Trainer Name and Friend Code, if not by your avatar): FC on My Signature
Preferred Trade Times (make sure to read the rules for my availability): Sat 8pm your side

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
Years
Reserved. I'll be free tomorrow night from 7PM - 10PM MDT

Gonna need to be more specific than now. I'll be free tomorrow night from 7PM - 10PM MDT.

I'm online, but if we're not able to catch each other, I'll be free tomorrow night from 7PM - 10PM MDT.

I'm here now if you still want to trade, sorry about the late reply.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
I'm ready to trade now if you want
I was leaving work, hence the time gap. I'll be available to trade for awhile beginning now.

Pokemon number: 4 Please
3DS Name: regent
(Trainer Name and Friend Code, if not by your avatar): FC on My Signature
Preferred Trade Times (make sure to read the rules for my availability): Sat 8pm your side
Happy to see you again, regent. That number is reserved. I think I'm going to a wedding thing on Saturday, but I'll probably be free after 8PM. Let me get back to you on that after I talk to my partner, though.

I'm here now if you still want to trade, sorry about the late reply.
That's okay. I'll be free for awhile. Just doing a few trades here and now. Send me a vm when you're ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back