• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
That line made me laugh. I was actually thinking something similar when I was making my post XD
Oh Turnip. Always with a witty come-back or snide remark.

Aww, thanks, guys :) Nice to see people enjoying my posts, especially considering that I'm still a bit new to this RP business. It's just my second one, y'know :p

Just noticed a little problem, though: apparently both Robin and Taka have saved Godot. In different ways. I think a little editing is in order...

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Aaaaaaand I've entered the boss battle too. woo

How hard would it be to take down this boss? How much will it take? And also can be send out unlimited amounts of Kobold Sentinels?

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Ah. My bad. I'll fix that. Sorry about that, ShinyD.

TrueEpicness, if you don't mind, I'm going to refer to you as Turnip from now on.

EDIT: I've added a bit to my post, including a Star Wars reference, if anyone cares to look ;)

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Prepare for things to get /really/ weird with Shiren.

I mean, really, really weird.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
How weird are we talking
A. Butterfly Effect weird, where we can see it like once a year, but no more.
B. Majin Buu turning people into chocolate weird, creepy and terrifying but still pretty cool at the same time
C. A man crying over his dead Rancor, as in kinda sad
or
D. The cool kind of weird, like myself

EDIT: Then there's the best kinds of weird.
E. The kind of cool weird where EVERYONE turns into Batman. Even the scary little girl who gave me nightmares. (Thanks for that picture a few pages ago, DL)

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I choose to be D.

Anyone choosing B, be careful because I will eat you! I love chocolate

EDIT: You forgot E: the cool kind of weird where everyone turns into batman.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
This post: Z. Don't even ask.

Ho boy, that's the longest post I've written in a very, very long time. I think I need a breather.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Heretostay123- No, you'll find out what she is soon.

Dusk… your post is so overpowering in so many ways… =.= please don't make it a habit.

ANNOUNCEMENT: There will be a new IC post soon. Everyone's HP is very low now thanks to Shiren. Everyone who already had HP down to 50% has now 2% left.

Meaning my own character, Lucina, is nearly dead xD thankfull something exists that is called "potion"

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
So...Is Shiren like...a...a Digi-Zombie?
Digi-Zombies wished they were made of fire and raw awesomeness and also small children

I'd say she's more of a Phoenix. Actually, she IS a phoenix, right down to being reborn in flames.

Also, fun fact, Sword Art Online is continually patched after release.
Spot on there, macho!

I'd believe it. Though I imagine they title them like Minecraft versions, where a minor bug fix or something is after two decimals (1.1.2 to 1.1.3) and versions that actually add something of significance are after the first decimal (1.1 to 1.2). All of that said, the program that she ran would only update for each significant patch. I'd rather not spoil this any further, though.

Dusk… your post is so overpowering in so many ways… =.= please don't make it a habit.

ANNOUNCEMENT: There will be a new IC post soon. Everyone's HP is very low now thanks to Shiren. Everyone who already had HP down to 50% has now 2% left.

Meaning my own character, Lucina, is nearly dead xD thankfull something exists that is called "potion"
Obviously. It's not like this is one of her skills or anything. There are certain hazardous prerequisites for something like that to happen. These (hopefully) don't happen again.

You all should be thanking her! Your HP is just payment for your seeing the awesome Dragonball Z-esque badassery that just took place right there. I'd say it was HP well spent.

(Alternatively, you could have paid her in Zenni, but it's a little late for that now.)

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Taka's health: 10% --> 2%
67c6b_ORIG-I_Ain_t_Even_Mad.jpg

Dusk: If you aren't careful, Shiren will have a poem about her entitled "The Pheonix Girl" or something to that effect. Also, if you're looking Dragon Ball Z-esque badassery, you should join my DBZ roleplay ;) (HOORAY FOR SHAMELESS ADVERTISING)

Sapphire Rose

Years
Wait, around 2%? Hmm...Godot might be dead. Darn.

Not that I'd mind too much, Kagome's started to grow on me?

No, if his HP was 2% then it's still 2% d:

Don't kill Godot! D: He's awesome :c

What do you mean with "Kagome's started to grown on me"?

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
... That was interesting :p Shiren's got dem hax. Or something else. Wat. I don't even. Euughhhh-

Oohkay. Maybe a little confusing, and definitely a tangent to the boss battle, but pretty damn cool. Does anyone mind if I post next? I'm not sure what the posting order is anymore, but I'd like to get another one in, if that's alright.

Also, Godot should live, because of some reason that I just made up.

Back