• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Real Life Name: Rin Okumura

In-game name: Chrono

Appearance: Rin has messy dark blue hair that sweeps down in his eyes, pale skin, and dark blue eyes. He also has prominent canine teeth, slightly pointed ears.
Spoiler:

Height: 173 cm (5' 8")
Weight: 63 kg (138 lb)

Personality:

Rin has a protective and supportive personality. He can be very violent and tends to get into fights (such as been caused by strong emotions) but is actually kindhearted. He supports his friends and tries to encourage and help them.

Unlike his younger brother, Rin is immature, which leads other people into believing that he is the younger twin out of Yukio and himself. He is headstrong (figuratively as well as literally) and is often very open with his friends.

He seems to have a small soft-spot for animals.

History:
Rin was born orphaned due to his mother not being able to cope with the stress of giving birth to twins. He and his younger brother were raised by their father who also could barely cope with the death of his wife. His father had a high paying job and his younger brother(twins I know, Rin popped out first).

When Rin was in preschool he was in fights alot because of the other kids picking on his younger brother. This seemed to follow his younger brother all the way through school and it always ended up with Rin and another kid wearing the bruises, Rin was not bothered by this but his Brother Yukio was always telling Rin not to fight his battles even though Yukio couldn't even fight his own.

Rin other than fighting as a way of expression and justice saw Cooking as a great outlet, from an early age of 7 Rin tried to cook and become really good at it, he did after a while.

Rin went to high school at True-Cross Academy and was one of those kids who did not pay attention in class he would rather be doing other things like playing video games or cooking heck even getting into a fight (which he was pretty good at). His brother on the other hand was the star of the family, this didn't bother Rin as much because that ment Rin could do things under the radar and he didn't have to carry the burden of getting the best results and such but on the other hand Yukio wanted the freedom that Rin had.

Rin used video games as a great source of entertainment and when he heard of this game called SOA and how it threw you into the game he was excited to play it his father being the generous man he is bought him the Game along with the Nerve Gear.
Rin was super excited to play this game until he couldn't log out...

(whats wrong with alt-f4? whats wrong with anti-virus!)

Skills:
- Cooking
- Forging
- One-Handed Curve Blade
- Katana

Sword arts:
Flaming Spirit - (Cyan Glow) A one-hit definite Crit. attack that slices the opponent with all of the players energy.
The player holds the sword in front of him/her before slicing.
x2 aDPS + Crit. (aDPS means average DPS so the current average DPS times by 1.5 and its a crit.)

Level: 14

Code: <<Link Start>>

Misc: Rin owns a cat named Kuro.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
chucklelucifer- accepted~ welcome to the world of SAO c: gods I love aoi no exorcist!

Do you have any questions?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Damn my rin okumura plan is foiled I wonder how? (Don't look at signature)
Also does this follow the anime/manga?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Cool, is there bows or crossbows in this I cannot remember haven't read the manga in a while because having rangers and archers is good as a support type class.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
No, bows are not in the RP. Only bladed weapons, though there is an axe that is used by Turnip that can be thrown like a boomerang.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Coolios, can someone give me a rundown on what is going on in the RP as of now I see everyone is basically in the boss room so I don't really want to participate in it since I seem a little late so what should I do, also can I tame/obtain a monster or pet like how that girl in the anime had a dragon?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Coolios, can someone give me a rundown on what is going on in the RP as of now I see everyone is basically in the boss room so I don't really want to participate in it since I seem a little late so what should I do, also can I tame/obtain a monster or pet like how that girl in the anime had a dragon?
In short, a majority of what's going on involves a bunch of players fighting the boss in the floor one dungeon, and I assume he's almost dead, if not already (I haven't checked IC yet), otherwise, there are a few players out and about in the first floor, and you're pretty much open to doing whatever you'd like with your character within reason.

Monster taming is in the RP, so if you want your character to gain a pet, make sure he has a point in the relevant skill (the only one there, if I remember correctly, that has anything to do with tamers). The GMs will decide if/when your character gets a pet at some point in the RP.

Also, whatever you do, don't cross Shiren. THAT GIRL. YEAH, THE ONE THAT'S ON FIRE.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Everyone kind of answered the questions here c:

IMPORTANT: No one is allowed to attack Saito or to steal the box from him! Just let your characters watch what will happen! This is part of the event!

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
The guy who pretends to be the leader, hates beater, woman and when someone else is being praised instead of him.

He has a HUGE ego. You should've read his posts ^^;; you still can

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
When it comes to <<forging>> where do I find the materials for making weapons also how much money do I start with?

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Machomuu: You'll need to edit or delete your post. Pink and I have already discussed what is going to happen, and what your post says is in direct conflict of what is supposed to happen... Plus Pink even said not to attack or kill Saito.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Jesus roleplaying an MMO is difficult.
  • what are drop rates
  • where can I get recipes to forge
  • what recipes can I learn at my level (14)
  • what monsters drop what?
  • Is there a bestiary or something to tell me what animals/monsters are located on floor 1
I hate MMOs for this

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Post from the Phoenix!
-Turns out she's a lefty
-Godot will forever be known as the pervert "Mister Touchy-Feely"
-Saito was a pig, and will be labelled as such
-When threatening murderers, always be sure to carry plenty of Col on you; you never know when you may find a killer who'd rather trade than fight!

Also, I added Phoenix stuff and details to the same post as the Shiren Sign-Up, which you can find HERE.

Also, fun fact, there's a secret somewhere on there that reveals her true identity!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
now I believe Princess is the only little kid lol

also can't wait to find more out about Phoenix she sounds interesting.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Chucklelucifer- monster drop rates… they drop something once in a while. You have 24% on finding what you're looking for. Recipes to forge can be found in stores, you can learn basic recipes on level 14. If you tell me what you're looking for then I'll tell you which monster drops it. I am currently creating a list of monsters on the second floor because we didn't have one for the first floor. The first floor monsters are Wolves, Spiders, Swines and bats (someone correct me if I forgot something)

Back