The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games Games Showcase
Completed Pokémon Fire Ash

Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games created by the community. Browse the collection or post your own!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old September 22nd, 2017 (12:27 AM).
jhason jhason is offline
     
    Join Date: Sep 2017
    Posts: 3
    How do you get the heres? If yes, where? Why did you go with Chiko and Cindaquil and did not come back yet?
    Reply With Quote
      #27    
    Old September 22nd, 2017 (5:44 AM).
    AshKetchum000's Avatar
    AshKetchum000 AshKetchum000 is offline
    I am Back!
       
      Join Date: Aug 2017
      Location: In My Home..
      Age: 14
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Lonely
      Posts: 39
      the link isn't working. If it isn't uploading by you than give me the folders in your
      Pokemon Fire Ash game folder.
      __________________
      I am Back!
      Nice to meet you again!
      Reply With Quote
        #28    
      Old September 22nd, 2017 (11:40 AM). Edited September 26th, 2017 by Marin.
      AxielG AxielG is offline
         
        Join Date: Sep 2017
        Posts: 6
        I'm currently Stuck on the s.s Anne I've beaten The team rocket guy in the captain's cabin and left and now I can''t leave the ship, am I missing anything?

        So I've checked everywhere and can't get out of the s.s anne please could you fix this bug because I don't really wanna replay the whole game again thanks developer good game apart from the bug :)
        Reply With Quote
          #29    
        Old September 22nd, 2017 (3:24 PM).
        Reinhartmax's Avatar
        Reinhartmax Reinhartmax is offline
           
          Join Date: Sep 2017
          Posts: 64
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by AxielG View Post
          So I've checked everywhere and can't get out of the s.s anne please could you fix this bug because I don't really wanna replay the whole game again thanks developer good game apart from the bug :)
          Did you talk to the captain? After that you should be taken off of the ship.
          Reply With Quote
            #30    
          Old September 23rd, 2017 (12:56 AM).
          AxielG AxielG is offline
             
            Join Date: Sep 2017
            Posts: 6
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Reinhartmax View Post
            Did you talk to the captain? After that you should be taken off of the ship.
            No I forgot I went to go heal my Pokemon so does that mean I'm stuck forever because I can't talk to the
            captain because a guy is standing in the way of the captain's cabin is there away of fixing this bug?
            Reply With Quote
              #31    
            Old September 23rd, 2017 (9:56 AM).
            Reinhartmax's Avatar
            Reinhartmax Reinhartmax is offline
               
              Join Date: Sep 2017
              Posts: 64
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by AxielG View Post
              No I forgot I went to go heal my Pokemon so does that mean I'm stuck forever because I can't talk to the
              captain because a guy is standing in the way of the captain's cabin is there away of fixing this bug?
              There should be an update soon that will hopefully fix that.
              Reply With Quote
                #32    
              Old September 23rd, 2017 (11:39 AM).
              AxielG AxielG is offline
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2017
                Posts: 6
                Ok Thanks dude btw really cool idea to add most of all the regions keep up the good work :)
                Reply With Quote
                  #33    
                Old September 23rd, 2017 (8:51 PM).
                StealthyUmbreon StealthyUmbreon is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2017
                  Posts: 6
                  So I made it to the part in Hoenn where you meet Steven in Granite Cave, but I have no idea where to go from there, can anyone help me out?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #34    
                  Old September 23rd, 2017 (9:15 PM).
                  jhason jhason is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2017
                    Posts: 3
                    Dude, did you get the heracros? if so where? I did not find it in the game yet.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #35    
                    Old September 23rd, 2017 (9:31 PM).
                    StealthyUmbreon StealthyUmbreon is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2017
                      Posts: 6
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jhason View Post
                      Dude, did you get the heracros? if so where? I did not find it in the game yet.
                      There's no event for it IIRC, I just found mine in the grass on the route you get Chikorita.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #36    
                      Old September 24th, 2017 (9:07 AM).
                      Reinhartmax's Avatar
                      Reinhartmax Reinhartmax is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2017
                        Posts: 64
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by StealthyUmbreon View Post
                        So I made it to the part in Hoenn where you meet Steven in Granite Cave, but I have no idea where to go from there, can anyone help me out?
                        It should be just clicking on the one different looking rock toward the top-left of the cave.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #37    
                        Old September 24th, 2017 (10:17 AM).
                        AxielG AxielG is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2017
                          Posts: 6
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by looneyman1 View Post
                          Quick question; when you first encounter mewtwo are you able to actually capture him or not?
                          I also can confirm that you can capture the first siting of mewtwo but not gonna lie take about thirty ultra balls it ain't easy lol
                          Reply With Quote
                            #38    
                          Old September 24th, 2017 (10:55 AM).
                          looneyman1's Avatar
                          looneyman1 looneyman1 is offline
                          The Psycho Pokemon
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2013
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Jolly
                            Posts: 831
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by AxielG View Post
                            I also can confirm that you can capture the first siting of mewtwo but not gonna lie take about thirty ultra balls it ain't easy lol
                            Oh I got him already, I was curious since I wanted to be sure if there wasnt another event with him should I fail to catch him.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #39    
                            Old September 24th, 2017 (11:20 AM).
                            StealthyUmbreon StealthyUmbreon is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2017
                              Posts: 6
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Reinhartmax View Post
                              It should be just clicking on the one different looking rock toward the top-left of the cave.
                              Yep, awesome, I can progress now, thanks a lot! :)
                              Reply With Quote
                                #40    
                              Old September 24th, 2017 (1:42 PM). Edited September 24th, 2017 by Lunos.
                              Lunos's Avatar
                              Lunos Lunos is online now
                              The Observer
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2008
                                Location: Montevideo (Uruguay)
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Lonely
                                Posts: 1,626
                                So.. I decided to give this a try because the main post made it sound quite ambitious, didn't expected to be so dissapointed.
                                I don't have much to say, so I'll just list every single thing that I personally think is wrong or weird with this game.

                                1) Poorly designed title screen
                                2) B/W Menu with a FR/LG In-Game appearance and HG/SS Textboxes.
                                3) Isn't this game supposed to be about Ash? Then why the heck do you let us choose a female character (Leaf)?
                                4) Useless PC, bed that you can walk over and lots of pointless.. diplomas? inside the Player's room.
                                5) The script with your Mom healing you looks clearly bad, not accurate at all with the rest of the Pokémon Games.
                                6) Poorly designed and not interesting Pallet Town and dialogues, btw.
                                7) Oak calls you "Ash" even if you use Leaf (what the heck dude?).
                                8) You can't interact with basically anything compared to the rest of the Pokémon Games.
                                9) The most incorrect/silly music selection ever for a game in the Kanto Region.
                                -R/S/E's PokeMart and Pokémon Center music.
                                -Oak's Lab music for Pallet Town and Viridian City (what the heck dude?)
                                -Elm's Lab music for Oak's Lab
                                -R/S/E's Route 110's music for Route 1 (what the heck dude?)
                                -R/S/E's Rival music for the battle against Jesse & James (what the heck dude?)
                                -Essentials' default fanfare when winning a battle (and it doesn't even have a music to go along with it after it's over compared to the rest of the Pokémon Games, once it's over there's just.. silence)
                                -Petalburg Woods' music for Viridian Forest
                                10) Silly map mistakes like these or this.

                                Seriously, the lack of attention to detail is astonishing.
                                Are there plans to properly polish it at some point?
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #41    
                                Old September 25th, 2017 (6:06 AM). Edited September 26th, 2017 by mej71.
                                AxielG AxielG is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Sep 2017
                                  Posts: 6
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Lunos View Post
                                  So.. I decided to give this a try because the main post made it sound quite ambitious, didn't expected to be so dissapointed.
                                  I don't have much to say, so I'll just list every single thing that I personally think is wrong or weird with this game.

                                  1) Poorly designed title screen
                                  2) B/W Menu with a FR/LG In-Game appearance and HG/SS Textboxes.
                                  3) Isn't this game supposed to be about Ash? Then why the heck do you let us choose a female character (Leaf)?
                                  4) Useless PC, bed that you can walk over and lots of pointless.. diplomas? inside the Player's room.
                                  5) The script with your Mom healing you looks clearly bad, not accurate at all with the rest of the Pokémon Games.
                                  6) Poorly designed and not interesting Pallet Town and dialogues, btw.
                                  7) Oak calls you "Ash" even if you use Leaf (what the heck dude?).
                                  8) You can't interact with basically anything compared to the rest of the Pokémon Games.
                                  9) The most incorrect/silly music selection ever for a game in the Kanto Region.
                                  -R/S/E's PokeMart and Pokémon Center music.
                                  -Oak's Lab music for Pallet Town and Viridian City (what the heck dude?)
                                  -Elm's Lab music for Oak's Lab
                                  -R/S/E's Route 110's music for Route 1 (what the heck dude?)
                                  -R/S/E's Rival music for the battle against Jesse & James (what the heck dude?)
                                  -Essentials' default fanfare when winning a battle (and it doesn't even have a music to go along with it after it's over compared to the rest of the Pokémon Games, once it's over there's just.. silence)
                                  -Petalburg Woods' music for Viridian Forest
                                  10) Silly map mistakes like these or this.

                                  Seriously, the lack of attention to detail is astonishing.
                                  Are there plans to properly polish it at some point?
                                  Bit harsh it is a fan game not Nintendo's next Pokemon game

                                  Reinhartmax Not Trying to complain but I fault I'll let you know about a bug when I battled misty before taking down drake on orange island she used all level 40s (which is fine) but then she sent out a level 9 poliwag is that a bug?
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #42    
                                  Old September 25th, 2017 (7:06 AM).
                                  Reinhartmax's Avatar
                                  Reinhartmax Reinhartmax is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Sep 2017
                                    Posts: 64
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by AxielG View Post
                                    Reinhartmax Not Trying to complain but I fault I'll let you know about a bug when I battled misty before taking down drake on orange island she used all level 40s (which is fine) but then she sent out a level 9 poliwag is that a bug?
                                    No it's not a bug. It's going to show up in Johto and I don't want it to be over-leveled there.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #43    
                                    Old September 25th, 2017 (7:14 AM).
                                    AxielG AxielG is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2017
                                      Posts: 6
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Reinhartmax View Post
                                      No it's not a bug. It's going to show up in Johto and I don't want it to be over-leveled there.
                                      Ok gotcha
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #44    
                                      Old September 25th, 2017 (12:47 PM).
                                      looneyman1's Avatar
                                      looneyman1 looneyman1 is offline
                                      The Psycho Pokemon
                                         
                                        Join Date: Sep 2013
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Jolly
                                        Posts: 831
                                        it would make sense the poliwag is so level since at that point it is her first new pokemon since she got Togepi.
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #45    
                                        Old September 26th, 2017 (4:05 AM).
                                        powertrio123 powertrio123 is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Oct 2015
                                          Posts: 3
                                          Hi boss where can you get a lightball
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #46    
                                          Old September 26th, 2017 (9:00 AM).
                                          Reinhartmax's Avatar
                                          Reinhartmax Reinhartmax is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Sep 2017
                                            Posts: 64
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by powertrio123 View Post
                                            Hi boss where can you get a lightball
                                            Should be in the Pokemon Fan Club in Vermilion City after you beat Lt. Surge.
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #47    
                                            Old September 27th, 2017 (5:53 AM).
                                            powertrio123 powertrio123 is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Oct 2015
                                              Posts: 3
                                              Thank u for the reply, one more question can u get the exp share in this game
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #48    
                                              Old September 27th, 2017 (3:51 PM).
                                              Reinhartmax's Avatar
                                              Reinhartmax Reinhartmax is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Sep 2017
                                                Posts: 64
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by powertrio123 View Post
                                                Thank u for the reply, one more question can u get the exp share in this game
                                                There are 2 that you can get in the game but I don't remember where they are.
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #49    
                                                Old September 27th, 2017 (8:24 PM).
                                                Kitty Quickclaw's Avatar
                                                Kitty Quickclaw Kitty Quickclaw is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Feb 2011
                                                  Gender: Female
                                                  Nature: Bashful
                                                  Posts: 13
                                                  Um wow I was taking by surprise with this that happened as I played this game. I was just running in the grass trying to level up my Pokemon and I ran into Ho-oh is that suppose to happened?
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #50    
                                                  Old September 28th, 2017 (5:44 AM).
                                                  supereffective supereffective is offline
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Sep 2016
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Posts: 178
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by looneyman1 View Post
                                                    I went tto the website link, it worked fine there,

                                                    Anyway after playing a few minutes I noticed a big glaring flaw. The game's maps are perfect I'll admit. But the dialogue is very very lacking. Sure its a fan game, its your right to make it how you want, but I honestly felt that the start of the game was very boring and went too fast. I suppose its a slight bias due tot he way the Ash Gray Hack was made to mirror the anime's dialogue a lot more but I honestly feel that my bias aside the anime's dialogue isnt followed closely enough.

                                                    Second, I was expecting at the very least a scene with HO-OH before going to Viridian City, even if the spearow attack wasnt displayed in the interest of time. That to this day is a vital part of Ash's story.

                                                    Also the team rocket battle in Viridian City just feels hastily done. Sure its the first battle but I hope the subsequent encounters with Jessie and James have more of an actual cinematic exchange, and certainly more dialogue than just the moto and then the battle. That was passable in the Yellow version of the first gen, but so much more can be done here. Granted the size of th egame itself could be a big part why you kept it so basic, and bare bones, and I can understand that, so hopefully there'll be changes in time.

                                                    Next, I feel that the music needs to be changed out. Some of the default RPGmaker music can work for certain events, like a legendary pokemon encounter, or for scene in any of the pokemon movie parts of the game (if the movies are represented, which the first one I know has to be what with Mewtwo and all) but I was hoping to hear standard pokemon game music for pokemon battle sand trainer battles. Heck perhaps even using the anime soundtrack for certain points. But thats just me.

                                                    Lastly for some of Ash's pokemon there should be an interactable entity on the overworld to ensure you get the right one. This would be especially necessary for his shiny Noctowl later on and Heracross for that matter. The issue of event scripting will be kinda necessary for other pokemon Ash has collected such as the ones he has gotten from eggs and what not. I also cant help but notice caterpie are rarer than beedril in Viridian Forest which is very odd to me.

                                                    Overall due to the ambitious nature of this game, I give it a solid 3/5. I will continue playing the game without any issue, but I highly reccomend updating this game at some point to improve upon it. I however still like what you've done, there's not enough anime style games out there.
                                                    I think you should catch ho oh- and make a story time line based on that, that would shock everyone that played the game, getting ho-oh right off the bat
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:39 AM.