Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games created by the community. Browse the collection or post your own!

Old August 23rd, 2018 (4:45 AM). Edited August 23rd, 2018 by Reyn.

It is possible to reach this spot by walking over the rock my character is facing.

https://imgur.com/a/udUexbJ
    Old August 23rd, 2018 (3:51 PM). Edited August 23rd, 2018 by Dragontv48.

I just finish the current demo it was amazing tho i ran a mostly physical attacking Mons which in my part was bad heavily relied on my luxury, charizard my starter and my lucky encounter rowlet which evolve into a Decidueye to sweep and also cool that there a ground version shinx thank you for making and very good game Ps- Please add noibat to the game one day
      Old August 24th, 2018 (2:27 AM).

Is there an item currently in the game that reduces EVs?
        Old August 24th, 2018 (3:58 AM). Edited August 24th, 2018 by PokebladeRED.
        Trainer of Charizard since 1998

Nature: Timid
          Since you unstucked me, i've never found any bug, except one in Sylen City, nothing really important thought ^^:

Normally my character should disappear under the leafs of the tree, but there is a little time during we can see him.

It's in front of the healing center

EDIT: Same here in Sylen Outskirts

EDIT2: Sylen's Hotel, second floor, where there is the rap battle, two glitch, as you can see ^^

Old August 24th, 2018 (5:08 AM). Edited August 24th, 2018 by PokebladeRED.

DOUBLE POST: Another glitch in research center, my character can walk on all the conduct ^^

Old August 24th, 2018 (5:44 AM).

Hey so uh apparently I can't evolve my Alolan Vulpix with the Ice Stone, as it only lets me give it to vulpix but not use it on her. halp pls Alolan Ninetales is my favorite ice type

p.s. even when i go into the pokemon menu and select use I still can't use the Ice Stone
              Old August 24th, 2018 (9:09 AM).

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Dragontv48 View Post
                I just finish the current demo it was amazing tho i ran a mostly physical attacking Mons which in my part was bad heavily relied on my luxury, charizard my starter and my lucky encounter rowlet which evolve into a Decidueye to sweep and also cool that there a ground version shinx thank you for making and very good game Ps- Please add noibat to the game one day
                Thanks so much :* I'm glad you enjoyed it and I hope you'll enjoy future releases as well :]
                For your nice comment, I'll add Noibat in the next version, v0.5.3 :]

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Reyn View Post
                Is there an item currently in the game that reduces EVs?
                Nope, but now that you've said it, I'll do something (I hope) better; in v0.5.3, I'll set max total EVs to be 1512 so that you can have 252 EVs in every stat.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by gracefulknight View Post
                Hey so uh apparently I can't evolve my Alolan Vulpix with the Ice Stone, as it only lets me give it to vulpix but not use it on her. halp pls Alolan Ninetales is my favorite ice type

p.s. even when i go into the pokemon menu and select use I still can't use the Ice Stone
                Mistake on my part. I'll fix that in version 0.5.3 (scheduled for Sunday, but I'll try to finish it tomorrow)

Old August 24th, 2018 (5:00 PM).
                Devil's Advocate

Nature: Modest
                  Hallo Stochastic and first of all thank you for the good fan game. I really enjoy it so far.

I have however 1 question and 1 report to make.

Q: How do I evolve my Scyther into a Scizor? I first hoped that you could use the Metal Coat like a evolution stone. When that did not work, I tried to level up my Scyther while holding it. That also did not work. So how do I do it?

Bug-Report: I once had to reset my game (and replay and hour of game time because I did not save, I idiot), because I created a infinite loop by accident. It seems that if a pokemon uses copycat, then the opposing pokemon's attack misses, and then the first tries to use copycat a second time, the game will try to copy copycat, resulting in an endless loop in with they try to copy each other.

Still, fantasic game so far, please more!

PS: I really hope you could add either add the Deino-line or the Larvesta-Volcarona line. I need a 6. member for my Dark/Bug dual-type team.
                  Team mates so far are: Scyther, Greninja, Tyranitar, Scolipede and Drapion.
                  Old August 24th, 2018 (5:54 PM). Edited August 24th, 2018 by Stochastic.

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Urrr View Post
                    Hallo Stochastic and first of all thank you for the good fan game. I really enjoy it so far.

I have however 1 question and 1 report to make.

Q: How do I evolve my Scyther into a Scizor? I first hoped that you could use the Metal Coat like a evolution stone. When that did not work, I tried to level up my Scyther while holding it. That also did not work. So how do I do it?

Bug-Report: I once had to reset my game (and replay and hour of game time because I did not save, I idiot), because I created a infinite loop by accident. It seems that if a pokemon uses copycat, then the opposing pokemon's attack misses, and then the first tries to use copycat a second time, the game will try to copy copycat, resulting in an endless loop in with they try to copy each other.

Still, fantasic game so far, please more!

PS: I really hope you could add either add the Deino-line or the Larvesta-Volcarona line. I need a 6. member for my Dark/Bug dual-type team.
                    Team mates so far are: Scyther, Greninja, Tyranitar, Scolipede and Drapion.
                    Hey there, thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it :]

1) You were on the right track with evolving Scyther! Have him/her hold Metal Coat and level up during the day (before 6 PM)

2) I'll look into the Copycat bug, thanks for reporting it. Sorry that happened and that you lost progress :/ Since this is alpha, such bugs are possible. Save often! :] Also, if you want, I can add a trainer named after you (or named however you want) into the game as a reward for finding the bug.

Your team looks awesome! I'll consider adding Deino on Mt. Mesmer, or perhaps somewhere later in the game. Larvesta as well.

Old August 24th, 2018 (10:52 PM). Edited August 24th, 2018 by Urrr.
                    Devil's Advocate

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Stochastic View Post
                      Hey there, thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it :]

1) You were on the right track with evolving Scyther! Have him/her hold Metal Coat and level up during the day (before 6 PM)

2) I'll look into the Copycat bug, thanks for reporting it. Sorry that happened and that you lost progress :/ Since this is alpha, such bugs are possible. Save often! :] Also, if you want, I can add a trainer named after you (or named however you want) into the game as a reward for finding the bug.

Your team looks awesome! I'll consider adding Deino on Mt. Mesmer, or perhaps somewhere later in the game. Larvesta as well.
                      Thanks for the quick answer Stochastic!

1. Yeah, figured that out myself... I was kind of disapointed in myself for not trying that, before posting here. But hey, at least it was not the only thing I posted about.
                      2. It's my fault anyway. It says "not-finished" right on the tin. But wow, that would be awesome! Just make sure he has a Dark/Bug-Team :D

And thanks for adding more to the game. Cant wait for the next big update^^
                      Old August 24th, 2018 (10:55 PM).

It's currently possible to walk out of bounds on the right-hand side of the Sygnal building

https://imgur.com/a/qV3Kxsk
                        Old August 24th, 2018 (11:23 PM).
                        Devil's Advocate

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Reyn View Post
                          It's currently possible to walk out of bounds on the right-hand side of the Sygnal building
                          Now that you mention it, while I don't have a picture right now, I could walk out of bounds on the second level of the Teal Cave if you walk upwards right after entering the level.
                          Old August 25th, 2018 (12:43 AM).

Nature: Serious
                            TWO OF MY POKEMON GOT POKERUS LOL
                            AND I WAS ONLY AT THE SECOND TOWN :laugh-squinted:
                            is this normal?
                            Old August 25th, 2018 (1:45 AM).

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by AimeePenguins View Post
                              TWO OF MY POKEMON GOT POKERUS LOL
                              AND I WAS ONLY AT THE SECOND TOWN :laugh-squinted:
                              is this normal?
                              The Pokerus chance in this game is 1 in 128 :D But still, that's pretty lucky!

Old August 25th, 2018 (5:38 AM).

I think the shiny chance is also quite better than the original games since i've caught at least 4 shiny ^^.
                                Old August 26th, 2018 (10:24 AM).

Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by PokebladeRED View Post
                                  I think the shiny chance is also quite better than the original games since i've caught at least 4 shiny ^^.
                                  Yes, but it was actually accidentally a bit too high (1 in 64) :D Now it's 1 in 256 :)

------- Also, an update to everyone interested:
                                  v0.5.3 is out, with these additions:
                                  * Regional forms [Taillow, Zubat, Shinx, Komala, Mienfoo, Murkrow, Numel]
                                  * Added Noibat to Route 101 cave
                                  * Max total EVs set to 1512
                                  * Ice Stone evolves Alolan Vulpix
                                  * Added Ice Cave on Route 101
                                  * Added Hero's Mask item (Road to Mt. Mesmer)

This is the last v0.5.x version (except for potential bugfixing patches). I'll be focusing now on v0.6 which will expand the game up to the 6th gym. Development will take at least a month, so I hope I'll have it out sometime early October. Stay tuned!

Old August 26th, 2018 (7:29 PM). Edited August 26th, 2018 by opis34.

So I'm currently at Mt.Mesmer and some of the ladders force you to go back up immediately after you try to go down completely preventing you from going back down the mountain at all.
                                    Old August 26th, 2018 (8:47 PM).

I want to start off by saying, you’ve made a phenomenal game! I starting playing today and I was instantly hooked. Also, I looovvveeeeeeee the regional Pokémon would’ve added!!! Taillow and Sphinx look really cool haha

Speaking of regional Pokémon, are these supposed to evolve at higher levels in comparison to their original counterparts? My taillow is level 25 and Sphinx is level 24, but neither have tried to evolve yet.
                                      Old August 27th, 2018 (1:17 AM).

Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by opis34 View Post
                                        So I'm currently at Mt.Mesmer and some of the ladders force you to go back up immediately after you try to go down completely preventing you from going back down the mountain at all.
                                        Sorry about that :/ It seems the latest update broke the ladders. Here's the patch that should fix it: https://bit.ly/2MxILHE
                                        Let me know if you have any other issues.

Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Yusei561 View Post
                                        I want to start off by saying, you’ve made a phenomenal game! I starting playing today and I was instantly hooked. Also, I looovvveeeeeeee the regional Pokémon would’ve added!!! Taillow and Sphinx look really cool haha

Speaking of regional Pokémon, are these supposed to evolve at higher levels in comparison to their original counterparts? My taillow is level 25 and Sphinx is level 24, but neither have tried to evolve yet.
                                        Ohh Thank Youuuu! :]
                                        Yes, they will evolve at slightly higher levels, in particular Shinx and Taillow will evolve on level 30.

Old August 27th, 2018 (4:13 PM). Edited August 28th, 2018 by opis34.

Thank you!

Also, the rocket wings when registered crashed the game.
                                          Old August 28th, 2018 (10:51 AM).

Nature: Mild
                                            Love the demo and the ground Shinx, but does it evolve in this patch?
                                            Old August 28th, 2018 (11:28 AM).

Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by opis34 View Post
                                              Thank you!

Also, the rocket wings when registered crashed the game.
                                              Thanks, I'll look into it.

Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Oddrane View Post
                                              Love the demo and the ground Shinx, but does it evolve in this patch?
                                              Thank you! Yes, at level 30.

Old August 29th, 2018 (1:36 AM).

two questions:
                                                1) Is the kangaskite in the game yet?
                                                2) Where is the trainer you can rebattle in Sylen?

Thank you in advance

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                                                Old August 29th, 2018 (8:04 AM).

Nature: Mild
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by Stochastic View Post
                                                  * New Light-type Pokemon Wispaur and its evolution
                                                  Do Wispaur evolve by level? stone or some other ways?
                                                  Old August 29th, 2018 (8:34 AM).
                                                  PokebladeRED PokebladeRED is offline

Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by Oddrane View Post
                                                    Do Wispaur evolve by level? stone or some other ways?
                                                    By level☺ 42 if il remember well

Quick Reply