The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games Games Showcase
Release Pokemon Empyrean [v0.6]

Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games created by the community. Browse the collection or post your own!

Old August 19th, 2018 (6:39 PM).

Nature: Jolly
    Found a pretty big bug in the game that I felt obligated to post here: fairy type moves such as Disarming Voice aren't supereffective against certain types that they should be supereffective on like Dark and Fighting type. My Brionne with Disarming Voice isn't hitting supereffective against these types at all. Is this intentional? I really hope not lol.
    Old August 19th, 2018 (10:51 PM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LunarCosmos View Post
      Found a pretty big bug in the game that I felt obligated to post here: fairy type moves such as Disarming Voice aren't supereffective against certain types that they should be supereffective on like Dark and Fighting type. My Brionne with Disarming Voice isn't hitting supereffective against these types at all. Is this intentional? I really hope not lol.
      :O don't know how that one slipped through unnoticed. Thanks for telling me! I'll make a patch today. Do you want me to name a trainer after you as a reward? :]

Old August 20th, 2018 (1:38 AM).
      Trainer of Charizard since 1998

Nature: Timid
        Hello ^^,

I've begin your game few days ago, and i would like to say it's awesome ^^. The pokemon distribution on each road and caves is great, the story seems to be quite good also (i'm on the way to have the third badge) and i like the Pokemutant, can't wait to see if i can have one!

I've found few bugs also but nothing that clearly handicap me!

* On Shawmonk Lake, when you passed first with Moïra near the bottom of the lake, her animation is buggy since she doesn't follow you well (sorry didn't make screenshot)

* On route 103, Nidoran boy use Peck with the animation of Gust

* When you use Pokekata on trainers on route 103 (not all, the first one you encounter, the intello on the cave, the top trainer near Grip Claw and the boy near TM Scald), they are disarmed but shortly after they walk on you, and you have to disarm them again and again (in fact because they are graphically under you, you can disarm them indefinitely but they will never stop bothering you since you can't move, so you are obliged to fight them)

I will try to make a more serious list if i'm not thinking of playing ^^. Also i would like to know if all the sprite will be animated in battle ? Because i saw Phantump animated but not other pokemon ^^.

Continue like that i love that game and i can't stand to see what's coming next!
        Old August 20th, 2018 (3:15 AM).

I love that we can choose any starter Pokemon. also have you made custom megas and if so is there a typhlosion. Keep up the good work :).
          Old August 20th, 2018 (4:07 AM).

I've just found another bug. When i was fighting Psychic Greg on road 103, my Kirlia uses Magical leaf against his Crocorob 2 times. The first time the damage was normal (whereas it's a ground type and the attack is grass type) but the second time it was super effective.
            Old August 20th, 2018 (9:23 AM).

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Stochastic View Post
              :O don't know how that one slipped through unnoticed. Thanks for telling me! I'll make a patch today. Do you want me to name a trainer after you as a reward? :]
              Sure! That sounds awesome! :] I'll keep an eye out and let you know if there are any other bugs that you might want to fix or things that could be improved. Currently heading to the fourth gym and the game has been fantastic, so far
              Old August 20th, 2018 (9:35 AM).

Need help on the 5th gym puzzle I got pass the first one but can't get pass the second.
                Old August 20th, 2018 (11:11 AM). Edited August 20th, 2018 by Stochastic.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
                  - I've fixed a critical bug in the newest patch v0.5.2.4 -> https://bit.ly/2MB9kLa
                  Lycanroc (and other Pokemon with alternate forms) were reverting to normal after battle.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by PokebladeRED View Post
                  Hello ^^,

I've begin your game few days ago, and i would like to say it's awesome ^^. The pokemon distribution on each road and caves is great, the story seems to be quite good also (i'm on the way to have the third badge) and i like the Pokemutant, can't wait to see if i can have one!

I've found few bugs also but nothing that clearly handicap me!

* On Shawmonk Lake, when you passed first with Moïra near the bottom of the lake, her animation is buggy since she doesn't follow you well (sorry didn't make screenshot)

* On route 103, Nidoran boy use Peck with the animation of Gust

* When you use Pokekata on trainers on route 103 (not all, the first one you encounter, the intello on the cave, the top trainer near Grip Claw and the boy near TM Scald), they are disarmed but shortly after they walk on you, and you have to disarm them again and again (in fact because they are graphically under you, you can disarm them indefinitely but they will never stop bothering you since you can't move, so you are obliged to fight them)

I will try to make a more serious list if i'm not thinking of playing ^^. Also i would like to know if all the sprite will be animated in battle ? Because i saw Phantump animated but not other pokemon ^^.

Continue like that i love that game and i can't stand to see what's coming next!
                  Thanks! :D I'm very glad you're enjoying it so far.
                  * Moira: I knew about this one but hoped no one would notice :D I'll take a looksie if it's an easy fix, I'll try to fix it
                  * Peck animation: Will take a look
                  * Pokekata: Do they turn away from you after you use kata? I tested those two now and they turn away, so there's enough time to escape.
                  However, yes, if they see you again, even if you did just use kata on them a few seconds ago, they'll still try to battle you again.
                  * Animated sprites: I definitively want to add animations for all of them, at least for those that already exist online. However this will probably be done gradually throughout versions,
                  as it takes a lot of time :]

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Commander Blaze View Post
                  I love that we can choose any starter Pokemon. also have you made custom megas and if so is there a typhlosion. Keep up the good work :).
                  Thanks! :] Right now, there are no custom megas, but I definitively want to add them in the future.

Quote:
                  I've just found another bug. When i was fighting Psychic Greg on road 103, my Kirlia uses Magical leaf against his Crocorob 2 times. The first time the damage was normal (whereas it's a ground type and the attack is grass type) but the second time it was super effective.
                  Strange, I've tested the battle now with a Kirlia and it did super-effective damage on first try. Can you remember other details about the battle? Maybe some other move temporarily bugged out the mechanics.

Quote:
                  Sure! That sounds awesome! :] I'll keep an eye out and let you know if there are any other bugs that you might want to fix or things that could be improved. Currently heading to the fourth gym and the game has been fantastic, so far
                  Awesome! Expect the trainer in the v0.5.3 version! :]

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by SH60 View Post
                  Need help on the 5th gym puzzle I got pass the first one but can't get pass the second.
                  I'll make a video tutorial for the ice puzzles. And I'll let you know when it's up :]

Old August 20th, 2018 (11:42 AM).

Quote:
                    IMPORTANT NOTE:
                    - I've fixed a critical bug in the newest patch v0.5.2.4 -> https://bit.ly/2MB9kLa
                    Lycanroc (and other Pokemon with alternate forms) were reverting to normal after battle.

Thanks! :D I'm very glad you're enjoying it so far.
                    * Moira: I knew about this one but hoped no one would notice :D I'll take a looksie if it's an easy fix, I'll try to fix it
                    * Peck animation: Will take a look
                    * Pokekata: Do they turn away from you after you use kata? I tested those two now and they turn away, so there's enough time to escape.
                    However, yes, if they see you again, even if you did just use kata on them a few seconds ago, they'll still try to battle you again.
                    * Animated sprites: I definitively want to add animations for all of them, at least for those that already exist online. However this will probably be done gradually throughout versions,
                    as it takes a lot of time :]

Strange, I've tested the battle now with a Kirlia and it did super-effective damage on first try. Can you remember other details about the battle? Maybe some other move temporarily bugged out the mechanics.
                    I just use Kirlia for that battle, and it was the first fight after learning Magical Leaf, that's all i can remember sorry ^^.

For Pokekata, the first time i met, i succeed to disarm them, but after i talk to them to have a second try (for training on that mechanics ^^ ), and that's on a second try that they glitch on me and i'm forced to fight.

However, ive found another bug (i think). Sometimes, when i use Pokezaar S-Potion for healing my Pokemon, it never works. I've seen there is 10% failure but i use 3 of it on the same pokemon and it doesn't works. I was at 7 and after 4. Maybe it was really bad luck : D .

It happened on road 104 in the ruins. It was on Kirlia too (damn i only have problems with that buddy, hopefully he has evolved ^^) .
                    Old August 20th, 2018 (2:38 PM).

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SH60 View Post

Quote:
                      I just use Kirlia for that battle, and it was the first fight after learning Magical Leaf, that's all i can remember sorry ^^.

For Pokekata, the first time i met, i succeed to disarm them, but after i talk to them to have a second try (for training on that mechanics ^^ ), and that's on a second try that they glitch on me and i'm forced to fight.

However, ive found another bug (i think). Sometimes, when i use Pokezaar S-Potion for healing my Pokemon, it never works. I've seen there is 10% failure but i use 3 of it on the same pokemon and it doesn't works. I was at 7 and after 4. Maybe it was really bad luck : D .

It happened on road 104 in the ruins. It was on Kirlia too (damn i only have problems with that buddy, hopefully he has evolved ^^) .
                      PokeKata won't always work, there's a certain chance on each hit (each time you press X) that you'll stop the battle. Perhaps that's what's happening.

I checked the S-Potion and the 10% chance looks alright in the scripts. I'd say you had really bad luck :D Kirlias are cursed in this game.

Old August 20th, 2018 (8:12 PM).

Another glitch I found: It seems like the hidden powers dont work? Or at least HP Fire doesn't.
                        Old August 20th, 2018 (10:40 PM).

hello guys i stuck in Sylan city cant fight in any place this winter clothes i talk to evry1 in town ,pls if any1 know let me know ,thank you !
                          Old August 21st, 2018 (12:21 AM).

I've found the problem with Pokekata ^^. In fact, it's not the trainer who glitch on me, it's me who glitch on the trainer ^^, that's why i can't disarm him. I have a screenshot also:

As you can see the trainer talk to me after defeat, but you can't see it, because he's below me ^^.

For gaining that result, i've use Pokekata, disarm him, and then walk on him, my character glitch and the animation of fight has begun. You can Pokekata him again, but you are unable to move so you have no choice but fight.
                            Old August 21st, 2018 (12:36 AM).

Quote:
                              Another glitch I found: It seems like the hidden powers dont work? Or at least HP Fire doesn't.
                              Strange, I've tested HP Fire along with a few others and they all seem to be working fine. Which Pokemon did you teach Hidden Power to? And which Pokemon did you use it against when it didn't work? (Or does it not work against any Pokemon?) Also, by not working, I assume you mean it's not super effective against things it should be, etc?

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by fotis12345 View Post
                              hello guys i stuck in Sylan city cant fight in any place this winter clothes i talk to evry1 in town ,pls if any1 know let me know ,thank you !
                              Solution:
                              Spoiler:
                              After you get the book and talk to agent Janin and Professor Almond in the library, go back to this house, talk to Willie and help him get his Kirlia back. Then go back to his house again after Kirlia is saved and you'll get Winter Clothes from the guy in the house.

Quote:
                              I've found the problem with Pokekata ^^. In fact, it's not the trainer who glitch on me, it's me who glitch on the trainer ^^, that's why i can't disarm him. I have a screenshot also:

As you can see the trainer talk to me after defeat, but you can't see it, because he's below me ^^.

For gaining that result, i've use Pokekata, disarm him, and then walk on him, my character glitch and the animation of fight has begun. You can Pokekata him again, but you are unable to move so you have no choice but fight.
                              Ahhh, I see. Okay, I was able to reproduce it and fix it. Do you want a trainer named after you as a reward? :]

Old August 21st, 2018 (1:12 AM). Edited August 21st, 2018 by PokebladeRED.

Hell yeah^^, it will be so cool to found a trainer named Lokus ^^, i can even choose the pokemons ^^?

EDIT: I also forget about one thing. When i want to use teleport with Kirlia, the only way you can teleport was Calistern Gym, even if i've passed a bunch of healing center after, did they exist other healing spot that i've messed?
                                Old August 21st, 2018 (3:55 AM).

Just wanted to say you're doing a great job with the game so far, easily one of the best fangames I've played. As someone with a rubbish laptop, I appreciate a game that actually runs nicely.

One question, are you planning on adding all Pokémon eventually?
                                  Old August 21st, 2018 (10:50 AM).

Quote:
                                    Hell yeah^^, it will be so cool to found a trainer named Lokus ^^, i can even choose the pokemons ^^?

EDIT: I also forget about one thing. When i want to use teleport with Kirlia, the only way you can teleport was Calistern Gym, even if i've passed a bunch of healing center after, did they exist other healing spot that i've messed?
                                    Another nice find! :] I haven't added any (teleport) healing spots to the game after that one, it would seem. I'll add them in the next patch.

Also, yes! You can name up to 4 Pokemon for the trainer, just don't choose legendaries :]

Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Reyn View Post
                                    Just wanted to say you're doing a great job with the game so far, easily one of the best fangames I've played. As someone with a rubbish laptop, I appreciate a game that actually runs nicely.

One question, are you planning on adding all Pokémon eventually?
                                    Aw, thanks so much! :]
                                    That is a possibility since there are already ~350 of them available now (counting evolutions), and I'm halfway done. I would say probably not all of them will be available by the end game, but most of them.

Old August 21st, 2018 (11:47 AM).

Yoohoo! Ok so i'll choose :

- Metagross
                                      - Azumarill
                                      - Electivire
                                      - Charmander (Mega Charmander X is it possible :D ? )

Except Charmander and Azumarill, the two over one are pokemon i never used and always want to ^^.

I don't know if they are good in strategy (charmander i'm sure^^, metagross maybe ), i prefer choosing cool looking pokemon ^^.
                                      Old August 21st, 2018 (3:34 PM).

guys i need some help in the labyrinth of stars i got lost in there dono how to get out or procced ,
                                        Old August 21st, 2018 (4:07 PM).

Quote:
                                          Yoohoo! Ok so i'll choose :

- Metagross
                                          - Azumarill
                                          - Electivire
                                          - Charmander (Mega Charmander X is it possible :D ? )

Except Charmander and Azumarill, the two over one are pokemon i never used and always want to ^^.

I don't know if they are good in strategy (charmander i'm sure^^, metagross maybe ), i prefer choosing cool looking pokemon ^^.
                                          That's a pretty powerful trainer :D
                                          I can't give him a (Mega) Charizard because another plot-important character has it, so how about Charmeleon instead?

Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by fotis12345 View Post
                                          guys i need some help in the labyrinth of stars i got lost in there dono how to get out or procced ,
                                          If you want a hint, talk to the monk that appears in the labyrinth.
                                          If that doesn't help, here's the solution:
                                          Spoiler:
                                          If you're lost in the labyrinth, go down repeatedly until you end up back in the corridor.
                                          Then go in again.
                                          Go left, then up. Repeat that, and eventually you'll end up on the other side.

Old August 21st, 2018 (10:28 PM).

Is it possible to evolve sneasel in this version of the game? And if so, how should i go about evolving it? Is it still using the razor claw at night? Or is it changed? Also, how do i go about obtaining a razor claw? Thanks!
                                            Old August 21st, 2018 (11:40 PM).

Quote:
                                              Is it possible to evolve sneasel in this version of the game? And if so, how should i go about evolving it? Is it still using the razor claw at night? Or is it changed? Also, how do i go about obtaining a razor claw? Thanks!
                                              Yep, it needs to hold razor claw and be leveled up at night (that's after 6 PM in this game), but there is no razor claw in the game yet. It'll be obtainable before the 6th gym in the next version.

Old August 21st, 2018 (11:47 PM).
                                              PokebladeRED PokebladeRED is offline

Quote:
                                                That's a pretty powerful trainer :D
                                                I can't give him a (Mega) Charizard because another plot-important character has it, so how about Charmeleon instead?
                                                No problem ^^!
                                                Old August 22nd, 2018 (2:54 AM).
                                                BobTheBobberBob BobTheBobberBob is offline

Hey, I'd just like to say that this game is pretty nice so far! The only problem I've had is that the level spike around the 3rd GC is a bit too sharp IMO, but other than that, it's going smoothly! Great job so far!
                                                  Old August 22nd, 2018 (3:00 AM). Edited August 22nd, 2018 by Hawkeye17.
                                                  Hawkeye17 Hawkeye17 is offline
                                                  The Dragon Tamer

Nature: Bashful
                                                    How to solve this puzzle ?

Found A glitch in the Terren Ruins

Also on the top of ruins when that proffesor saves the character Moira Says "Treecko " but she should say "Sceptile"

Quick Reply