• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Moon RPG Version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2012
Ooh, I can't wait for the new version. Well, I'm sure everyone can't wait.
I don't feel that I'm good enough to fill any position, though I may try for the graphic artist if it's not taken by the time I get some updated examples of my work.

Anyway, I wish good luck to all that are applying!

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2012
I want to be a graphic artist. Though I do suck.
Here is one example

http:/,/i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww327/Baobao1998/Tpm.png
Get rid of Comma
If you say it sucks I will go home crying and..................
Ok no I wouldn't do that since I want to get better.

Nekomata

Neko
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2013
Miken - Examples of art/sprites would always be helpful. ;)

Baobao - Uh... recolors on Plusle/Minun aren't exactly the best. The Pikachu is missing a large chunk of it's outline. The map isn't too bad, but can still use some work.

Nekomata

Neko
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2013
Ah, I already delete my other works, sorry :(

Then make more. Working for TPM is more than just a few sprites. I have to do at least 1298 Crystal Sprites (not counting fakemon). Crystal sprites take anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour and a half. If you aren't willing to put some sort of commitment into your job, I wouldn't suggest applying. This job is more than just a fancy title, as I'm sure you are aware.

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
Then make more. Working for TPM is more than just a few sprites. I have to do at least 1298 Crystal Sprites (not counting fakemon). Crystal sprites take anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour and a half. If you aren't willing to put some sort of commitment into your job, I wouldn't suggest applying. This job is more than just a fancy title, as I'm sure you are aware.
May You teach me how to make crystal sprite? maybe I can help You

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2012
Miken - Examples of art/sprites would always be helpful. ;)

Baobao - Uh... recolors on Plusle/Minun aren't exactly the best. The Pikachu is missing a large chunk of it's outline. The map isn't too bad, but can still use some work.

The Pikachu outline was due to the plusle and minum fakes. So what do I need to work on the map?

Also since we are doing the emerald game tile thing I tried to make a trainer battle sprite from the back. I made three just in different colors. Also I am trying to get the head to fit so right now he has no head

http:/,/i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww327/Baobao1998/Tpm2.png
No comma
Plus I just recolored from the male backround in Black and White

Last edited:

Nekomata

Neko
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2013
May You teach me how to make crystal sprite? maybe I can help You

Uh, no thanks. I'm going to do those alone. I'm rather picky about other people using my palletes. I'd only allow people I KNOW can use the pallete as well as I can, if not better. It's one of my most difficult palletes to pull off due to the shading and transperancy.

The Pikachu outline was due to the plusle and minum fakes. So what do I need to work on the map?

Also since we are doing the emerald game tile thing I tried to make a trainer battle sprite from the back. I made three just in different colors. Also I am trying to get the head to fit so right now he has no head

The map is a bit rough and doesn't flow properly. It could also use more detail.

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2012
The only problem is that Cless didn't tell much about Apholite. For example he didn't tell what that ??? thing was so I had just put a route on there. If Cless could tell me more about it I might be able to fix it a little

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2012
...I'm just gonna quit Spriting all in all.

Aw, don't quit on it now! It just takes practice is all.
Constructive criticism on your sprites helps too, as people will kindly point out what needs work and what they like about it as well.
You'll get better if you keep at it!

Oh, and I will get a few sprites up at least so I may have a chance at the spot.
You don't use MS Paint to do the Crystal sprites, do you, Neko? They look a bit complex.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2012
Constructive criticism on your sprites helps too, as people will kindly point out what needs work and what they like about your work.

Oh, and I will get a few sprites up at least so I may have a chance at the spot.
You don't use MS Paint to do the Crystal sprites, do you, Neko? They look a bit complex.
Neko did say she would drive out anybody she saw unfit to be one

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2012
Well,I don't think that means that someone would should just quit spriting all together if they weren't accepted for the position...

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2010
Graphic Designer

Im a graphic designer
i can do everything u need
not only sprites or layouts maps custom sprites all kinds of sprites
Can make a whole website out of scratch (Design).
but i can make everything that has to do with graphic designing i can work on anything starting from pics editing "photoshop" till
3d rendering and modeling "3DS MAX" i can code but im not pro at it
i know css,php,html
i know a lil bit of flash (really a little bit)
so thats quite all if i learn something new il message u and btw i have all the pokemon black and white sprites u need . I dont need nothing in return i just need to fill up my free time and mainly work on something cool and make it a challenge.
Thanks

Tell me anykind of examples u need and il post it
even if it is a 3d model of a pokemon !

Plz reply thnx

[Jc]

Constructive criticism on your sprites helps too, as people will kindly point out what needs work and what they like about it as well.

Crystal or any other type coloring is so easy
You just get the palette and work on it lol i'll make u any sprite in under 1min..

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
why is there a limit to the beta testers please i have been on this game since 15 feb 2009 and i have nothing to do on tpm anymore

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Dude.
One day?
I've been spriting for years.

What for the team then cause unfortunately I never said in yourself lmao. Said in spriting meaning for the game :p.

Pikachu4444 said:
why is there a limit to the beta testers please i have been on this game since 15 feb 2009 and i have nothing to do on tpm anymore

Maybe cause the owner wants a limit...

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2012
Im a graphic designer
i can do everything u need
not only sprites or layouts maps custom sprites all kinds of sprites
Can make a whole website out of scratch (Design).
but i can make everything that has to do with graphic designing i can work on anything starting from pics editing "photoshop" till
3d rendering and modeling "3DS MAX" i can code but im not pro at it
i know css,php,html
i know a lil bit of flash (really a little bit)
so thats quite all if i learn something new il message u and btw i have all the pokemon black and white sprites u need . I dont need nothing in return i just need to fill up my free time and mainly work on something cool and make it a challenge.
Thanks

Tell me anykind of examples u need and il post it
even if it is a 3d model of a pokemon !

Plz reply thnx

[Jc]

Crystal or any other type coloring is so easy
You just get the palette and work on it lol i'll make u any sprite in under 1min..

Do one of Crystal Kyogre!
The one I made looks stupid
I tried to copy from Neko's Groudon
http:/,/i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww327/Baobao1998/Tpm3.png
No comma

Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2010
Well,I don't think that means that someone would should just quit spriting all together if they weren't accepted for the position...

It's not like you know why I'm quitting.
You aren't psychic.
I'm not quitting because of that.
I'm quitting because I want to.
I'm quitting because I can.
I'm quitting because it's getting boring.
I'm quitting because I just dislike it.
Me making Sprites is a waste of time.

:/

Originally Posted by Pikachu4444

Because I've been on 2.0 one day before you <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back