• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 31, 2013

Does anyone here have the game Sonic Adventure 2 Battle? I love that game so much! :)

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
Yeah, I have it. I always play it over and over. I have memorized most of the script, I put it on Japanese voices and be saying the lines in English imitating the English voices. I just dislike the Rouge and Tails driving levels.

"My name is Shadow. I'm the world's ultimate lifeform. There's no time for games. Farewell."

I also have the Sonic Heroes demo that came with Mario Kart: Double Dash. It is extremely fun.
Shadow: "This looks like the drive for that giant cannon."
Rouge: "It looks fun, let's get in."
They get in the cannon.
Omega: "Activation initiated."
Rouge: "Which way is the cannon facing?!?"

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Ya, that game is just so fun to play, especially with the choice of either being good or bad. Its especially fun with 2 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back