• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.Hack//Sign: Spell of Reunion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
It's 10 years in the future, the game has become more and more stranger and dangerous than ever before. Tsukasa finally finds a way into the real world but, when he finds out that Aurora, the spelling girl is in danger of a virus that found it's way into the game, it's up to him, Mimiru, Mana, Bear and you to stop this virus in the network and save Aurora and everyon else who is also now trapped in the game.
But most of the players have been infected by this virus, and are unable to control their characters. Only Tsukasa, you, Mimiru, Mana, and Bear and the only ones not infected by the virus. Your mission: find out who or what is behind this whole thing and stop them. And just to let you know: the Crimson Guards have become evil by the virus, so it's only you left to stop this whole problem.
Here's the form if you want to make yourself a character:

Name:
Age of character:
Race of character(warrior, elementalist, summoner, ect.):
Details:
Appearance:
Ally(later on in the story):

Now then, to make this all fun, everyone will start at a strength level with their own HP ammount. All that will be put here. So, everyone who is in this RPG will start out at level 1 with only 15 HP. If you have any questions about the RPG, PM me. And you have to make up your own character. You can't be an existing character from the shorwor anything like that.

Members of the RPG and their data:

Name:Maddie
Age of character:13
Race of character:summoner
Details:I found this game lyieing on the ground outside my house.
Appearance:Has short darkish, lightish brown hair that is always tied up in ribbions. Wears a red sweater and a red mini skirt.
Ally(later on in the story):I try it out and get traped in it. I meet up with them.
Level: 1
HP: 15

Name: Teresa
Age of character: 13
Race of character: Elementalist
Details: found the game in the back of a run-down game shop
Appearance: Blonde Hair, blue eyes, black shirt, black pants(baggy), red vest
Ally:None
Level: 1
HP: 15

Last edited:

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Name:Maddie
Age of character:13
Race of character:summoner
Details:I found this game lyieing on the ground outside my house.
Appearance:Has short darkish, lightish brown hair that is always tied up in ribbions. Wears a red sweater and a red mini skirt.
Ally(later on in the story):I try it out and get traped in it. I meet up with them.

Years
Ok then, angel you're accepted into it. Here's a small story line to follow up on. And yes, it's short for what it could be. xD

Maddie's story- Everything looks dark and gloomy, the sky is tainted with a blood red shade. Monsters stalk around what you once knew as a online world full of amazing things. No you see it as a world of destruction. Your hide behind a rock, afraid to move. You shiver. Just thinking abotu this whole mess makes the hairs on the back of your neck stick up.
Then you hear voices. But these voices, are not what you thought they could be."It's time, for this world to crumble under our feet. This world, it belongs in chaos. Chaos is what forms all life as we know it. It's what makes us strong,"says a dastardly horrible woman's voice.
Your look up from the rock, clutching the staff of which elementalists wield. You have no idea how you got here. But all you know is, it's all real. Everything is real. If this was an illusion, then it was a good one.
Still, hiding, you peer up from the rock and see them. Nostrils flared with smoke, eyes yellow and gazeless, and bodies slime covered and radiated in darkness. But what you see could be the most important thing of all: a floating woman, clutching what appears to be a book.
You hide back to your rock, trying to not be seen. Whatever just happened, you couldn't explain it.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Okay. Hey why don't you join it.? You can.

I get a shiver down my back. THe i rembere that i have a staff in my hand and it starts to glow dark red just like the sky. "We well be back for you" THe evil sounding voice called geting faint during it. I get out from behind my rock to see why that happened. I stared at the empty field where a once young girl with long white hair and holding a book in her gostly white hands. I droped my staff but then i picked it back.

Years
OCC: Well, I would, but then I'd have mine, and everyone else's RPG to manage. It'd be tough. :\
Maddie-As you are pondering and observing your staff, a roar echoes across the field. You turn around and get pushed to the ground by a monster. But the attack barely hurt, hopefully for you. This is now your first fight. If you have courage, you can win!
The monster's face resembled that of a bull, but it was red, beet red. It's horns shine silver. It's stomps the ground and is preparing for an attack.

Monster's status:

Red Bull
HP: 10/10

Your status

Maddie
HP: 12/15
EP: 0/3
Level 1
Attacks to use:
Staff Slash
Guard
Summon

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
I get back to my feet and stare at him. I quickly hit him hard and landed my feet. THe monster charged and hit his target. I flew into a tree stump with was 10 incs behind me.
I charged the monster this time sliding under the monster. I jumped on his back and ran up it to his head. I stabbed him in the head making him growl like crazy and start to shake his head. I held onto my staff as hard as i could. I toke out my staff and did a final
staff slash to the main blood vein in the monsters throat. makeing him cry out in pain.

Years
OCC: There really shouldn't be any blood in this RPG. XD
Staff Slash is just an attack that uses magical elements to cause damage to certain enemies. If it's not a certain enemy type, then the attack is just like whacking someone with a bit stick. And when in battle you can select an action like Guard or Dodge while choosing an attack.

The monster cried out in pain. It winced and writhering in it's own agony. Then it glowed red for a second. It was charging the last of it's energy for an attack. Once it had charged up, it ran towards you at full speed and knocked you back first into the dead grass on the ground. The monster then then fell over and growled at you.

Monster's status:

Red Bull
HP: 3/10

Your status:

Maddie
HP: 9/15
EP: 0/3
Level 1
Attacks to use:
Staff Slash
Guard
Summon

Now then, when a monster is below 5 health, if you're a summoner or elementalist, you can use a Change Spell. A Change Spell is an action available when you can change a monster, into a regular creature. But it only works if the monster is weakened.
Depending on the animal it can change into, you can use it as an ally or helper. So, if you were to change this bull, it'd be a regular bull and could help you move objects, or when you're tired or at low health, you can ride on it and rest, thus regaining your health.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years

Years
FireFox113 said:
Ok, you're accepted. Here's your starting story line.

Teresa- You open your eyes. You almost scream! Where are you? This can't be real, you think to yourself. How could you just get here! Wait, you remember something. But you can only remember one thing of your life: you entering a run-down game shop, hoping to find the friends who had promised they'd be here.
But then you found something interesting, a game cover. But this was no ordinary game cover. At first it looked normal. But then, it changed. It became darker, then lighter, then darker again until it finally made up it's mind and you could see how it looked. What you saw amazed you, even now.
The game cover had you on it! You never knew how you got there, but another image appeared on the game cover, the picture of a strange book.
You reach out your hand, hoping to touch the game cover, but as you do, you suddenly lost your memory!
There was no way of explaining even that! When you awoke, you had found yourself here, in this odd world. You felt the ground. Sure it looked real to you, but when you touched it, you didn't feel a thing. It was as if you were cut off from the world. Like a hologram. You were alone here, with the image of that weird game cover and that book in your mind. That was all you could remember. The rest, was a mystery. Sure you knew your name, but that was all.
As you stared out across this world, something you never saw before came to your mind. You were holding a strange staff. It was mystified with odd power. You could feel this odd force in your hand. It was warming, almost reasuring. It was like your new guidance, a warm sensation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back