• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Do You Play an Instrument?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
Any of you play instruments? What grade? And does anyone have a band?! (Link your stuff!!)

I used to play the drums, was super into it but never really went anywhere else after school with it. It's been too long now :( I'd love to pick it back up though!!

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Yes, I play the keyboard! Although it's been a long time since I've really messed around with it, because my teacher abandoned the course. I need to find the motivation to start learning again ;w;

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I use to play the trumpet back in the day and took piano lessons when I was very young.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I played the Clarinet through middle and high school. I wasn't great at it but it was fun! Though I haven't touched it in ages so now I probably suck and can't hold my breath for even eight measures now lmao.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I played the Clarinet like my first year of middle school. Then I swapped schools and they didn't have any room in band :(

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I never got into music. I was always an art kid. Mad respect to the people who do play an instrument tho.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
I really want to learn the guitar! It's been on my list for a long time now

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I used to play the trumpet and I was playing in the winds ensemble. My trumpet teacher was strict and every mistake I would make at my lesson, he would lecture me most of the time.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
I have a keyboard, which I play whenever there's nothing on top of it, so basically whenever I clean my room. I also enjoy singing, if that counts.
I've never been in a band, but when I used to play the oboe I made it to join the orchestra, but retired later because I didn't like it haha. I was also at a chorus when I was a kid that my dad used to direct

Years
used to be hella into the flute back when i was a kid

wouldn't touch it again though lmaooo not that it says anything about flutes in particular but im just terrible at musical instruments

although if i can magically become talented in any sort of instrument i'd def choose being a guitarist or a pianist

Last edited:
Years
nah, i never learned to play an instrument. i wish i knew how to play a piano, though. i feel like that'd be pretty nice. it's probably too late in life for me to try learning, though.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Used to play the violin, and did for about five years, until I was forced to quit it because the school didn't want me to do it anymore.
I'm still angry about it.

Back