• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon World Tournament system in Pokemon Essentials

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Can i Make PWT system in Pokemon Essentials... I want remade them becouse In my game <POKEMON DIRTY SUN> Was Unova in BW2. And I do not know how to do PWT system. Like the KANTO, JOHTO, HOENN, SINNOH, UNOVA, THONSU <My Region> WORLD Tournaments and special CHAMPION TOURNAMENT. Who can help me with this?

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2022
It shouldn't be that hard, just a lot of eventing. You should try to mess around with your eventing skills. There probably aren't many people here that would have enough time or desire to create one at the moment. I wish you the best of luck, though.

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Can i Make PWT system in Pokemon Essentials... I want remade them becouse In my game <POKEMON DIRTY SUN> Was Unova in BW2. And I do not know how to do PWT system. Like the KANTO, JOHTO, HOENN, SINNOH, UNOVA, THONSU <My Region> WORLD Tournaments and special CHAMPION TOURNAMENT. Who can help me with this?

You just have to order the events in order (Blaine, Mist, Erika, and the player for example). You need to script the battle in random, and if the player looses, script so that he/she doesnt go to the pokemon center

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Several things to take into consideration here:

1. You'll need to have a way to adjust your team level to a standard (usually lv.50)
2. You'll need to disable exp/money gain
3. You'll need to allow the player to lose battles
4. You'll need the Trainers to have at least two things to say after battle (message when you win/lose)
5. You'll need to have some sort of system, which creates random matches and rounds depending on what tournament you're in
6. You'll need to have an AI, which would decide which opponents go to the next round (you could do this by the type of Pokemon they use)

Don't know if simple events will do, for things like 1,2,4 you'd need to do additional coding.

Back