• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i will banish you from my lair if you speak ill of the beautiful css that i did not make >:(

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Anyone else getting a large amount of extra space to the right since the new splash went up? Also the #swablunest link is below the others on my screen. Not critiquing it, just wanna find out if that's just me or not? It's most noticeable on my phone since it always starts zoomed out all the way.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
EDIT omg no i see what you're saying. and I know why, too- there's a css-div in there that's 1220x17 and stretching the screen

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Anyone else getting a large amount of extra space to the right since the new splash went up? Also the #swablunest link is below the others on my screen. Not critiquing it, just wanna find out if that's just me or not? It's most noticeable on my phone since it always starts zoomed out all the way.

It's under the other stuff for me too. I don't have everything moved to the left though, except when I was on from my phone.

I guess I could talk to twistedpuppy about it?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Yeah that's what that is. I don't know about the other bit, though- the link to #swablunest is exactly level with the others for me. It's not to do with the forum skin you're using, is it?

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Le sigh...I've tried my best at fixing it. It no longer stretches that I'm aware of (tried it on my iphone). The boxes will overflow, but everything else seems fine on my laptop. x__x

I also made it a tiny smaller. Syd should be able to c/p it if she has no problems. Hope you guys like it.

Years
Looks nice now! I also love the tallking Altaria/Syd but I refuse to be any other Pokemon besides the Totodile line and Houndoom.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I AM A FLAMING MOLTRES!!!

New theme is yes. I saw this clip from the show yesterday and found myself compelled to do a profile theme of James in his Moltres costume.

Anyone have any good ideas on what I should do with my Japanese Red version? It's just been sitting here since I bought it. I don't know what challenge I should play with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back